You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, 23. September 2017, 12:24

Author: FeistiestSole74

A Skill Points Guide (to New Players)

Quoted from "Keegstrops" I have a lvl 22 Titan. I noticed last night that killing Treants (regular ones. not Litte, Aged, or Elite) was giving close to 15K SP per kill. That was with Elizabeth's Enchantment. With the nice Guardian gifted sword you get at lvl 20, they are pretty easy to take down and at level 22 for Titan they take off no heath at all. No one has really mentioned SP farming there. I find this a lot faster than having to wail on an Orc. Drawback: Orc in Procion drop some serious ...

Thursday, 10. August 2017, 10:47

Little sympathetic

Quoted from "unavailable" Quoted from "Surestrike" Una...some people have to work for a living or go to school or whatnot they can't spend all their LC hours camping at a boss spot even if they wanted to. I don't really know what the solution is here but camping hours at each boss is not viable solution. It is true they don't need the quests to level you can grind it out the few levels you have no other quest at but, that will cost you more gold and possibly more real $ if your buying ic to lev...

Wednesday, 5. July 2017, 12:16

Party Event Quests

I find this event an opportunity for new/low lvl players to get money to help them

Friday, 30. June 2017, 19:39

Mazar/Oscar Affinity

Quoted from "Graut" Quoted from "FeistiestSole74" you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity Note that this is without Affinity Booster (166,667 with Affinity Booster, or 158,731 if also having guild passive maxed, and even less than that adding C2 cover buff). yea.. forgot about that... but the amount of stone needed would probably be around the same if not more cause of success rate

Friday, 30. June 2017, 16:29

Mazar/Oscar Affinity

you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity... taking into account that for each gold bar you need 3 imperfect stones you would need 1 million (and 2) stones IF you get all the stones into gold. sadly that's not likely. and if you're thinking of using master of processing materials then you would need at least 4 times that amount of stone. master only has a 25% success rate which kind of sucks, but if you do it yourself with the manual and have your processing skills ma...

Tuesday, 27. June 2017, 14:44

PELMA LC USA Initus

just hanging with the fishies - Album on Imgur (file too big to attach on the forum o.o)

Wednesday, 21. September 2016, 10:59

Calender Events all Month!

Yess let's do this!!! Everyone get people to reply so this thread will get the attention of more people and even the GMs

Sunday, 28. August 2016, 20:41

LC Kitchens : Photo Thread

Moved Temporarily chocolate chip brownies, yeast chocolate cake, and a lemon cake... have a nice after-meal dessert

Sunday, 14. August 2016, 03:17

Author: yoavraanan2

Suggestion | Merchant skill changes.

That's not entirely true about the spawning... If you respawn by Jonathan just take the quest from Jonathan (if you click on him you'll see its still there) I did it on my lvl 63 rogue. For as long as you respawn at foxes you will always have an option to do the quests regardless of if you pressed yes or no

Wednesday, 20. July 2016, 09:55

Succubus evolution from E1 to E2

oh ok thanks... it was confusing because in wiki it says the amount of points used on each one is what decides

Tuesday, 19. July 2016, 14:28

Succubus evolution from E1 to E2

When i got my bat i was told that strength has to be bigger than intelligence for a Strange Bat to evolve into a Thorny Demon Bat. my question is: Does the amount of stats put into int/str affect the evolution? or does the amount of str/int itself affect it? For example if my bat has 212 str (122 points spent on str) and 211 int (161 points spend on int) which part is the one that decides what the bat evolves to? the amount of stats it has or the amount of points put into each one?