You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 20:52

Author: pruss

Question about current events

I fused, i was sucessful. Maybe i had one downgrade but i can´t recall it. I suppose i might be to blame for the bad luck most had since i fused during friday: chaos, elements and some regular turning into shiny stones and gave all the bad karma to the rest. ( sorry ) Guess me and Eish rocks at fusing Awesome event. Thanks miss V =)

Monday, 8. May 2017, 10:25

Option to turn off Guild Application

What about you getting invited to a guild and accidently accepting while chatting? No i reject this change in game mechanics. Last chaos community thrives on some drama and spying too, for those that still can muster it. Go for it haha P.s. And consider all guildless crossy noobs if this is implemented ( sorry for my non perfected english )

Monday, 1. May 2017, 12:06

sp and exp system is broken from the weekend event

During the weekend event it capped pbi and pssp when you wanted to hand in quests. Fair enough. You can't have it all. BUT now after the event is removed this cap is still on. FIX plox?

Monday, 17. April 2017, 15:00

Lakin Merchant's Lakin's Masterpiece pouch

Good question @surestrike. I would like to know before i go spend 200 mil of my precious gold. ( oh and on Horizon 200 mil is actually precious gold )

Monday, 17. April 2017, 14:57

Just Hilarious

Quoted from "Light" I tryed today put a lvl 15 chaos aragonite on my gear....failed and quit after 29 jps...how about a meld event and would be nice to have loyalty on H server as well...i got around 1.2k points and dont want to spend it on I server where i already have 3 185 toons.We need a meld event pls. I agree on the urgent need of a meld/fuse/remove- event. Especially on Horizon where people have leveld up to some degree and need some better jewels on the gear. Not to mention we don´t hav...

Saturday, 18. March 2017, 09:18

new gold nerf

*bump* Who would have thought that golddrops would be nerfed again after the drop event. Fix please

Thursday, 16. March 2017, 13:24

new gold nerf

Thanks gamigo for fixing this swiftly. I tested today and golddrops seems back to normal. To tell me i am trolling when i get golddrops 8k when it's usually 24k or more. When people constantly disconnect etc and you have to take actions. That's just ugly. But from now on i will restrain myself from reporting bugs and glitches and problems. Happy gaming Quoted from "Scimitar" Hi Guys neither Gold Drops nor droprate of items were touched. Happy trolling

Wednesday, 15. March 2017, 22:49

new gold nerf

Ok so a the maintenence brought on a few patches. And the first thing i notice when i start grinding is that the gold is nerfed by approximately 30% of the original, already nerfed amount. And it's not announced. Thanks gamigo. Good thing that it's just in time for the double gold drop event

Wednesday, 15. February 2017, 09:48

[Suggestion] Skill Connect

Quoted from "Crossy" Because I have no life and need a break from writing reports for my psychology class, I sat down and thought about what could be done to improve general gameplay in this unhealthy semi-addiction I have called Last Chaos and I thought of something interesting. Would it be beneficial to "string" more than 1 skill together so you could use them with the same key? I believe this have been done before, but I can't think of a game that has it at the top of my head and I probably ...

Monday, 23. January 2017, 22:03

Suggestion for Nightshadow

Quoted from "PRIMEX" I actually came to the forums with every intention to do my monthly rant and create a new thread. But Alas! here is one. Now as many of you know, I'm now on the path to completing a NS.. and Let me tell you! The experience is starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. It really is the little things that adds up, then you realize NightShadow was a rushed class that was okay during the 100% CD days, an advantage of that time that eclipsed its many disadvantages. Overall exper...

Tuesday, 6. December 2016, 06:52

Suggestion for Horizon

Quoted from "DynamicPineapple2" Hopefully we can all give our suggestions for the new server on this thread My suggestions: 1. Never introduce Master Stones 2. Keep the highest upgrade on weapons +15 or +17 3. No level 2 elemental jewels 4. Make expbs, idbs, and spbs a regular drop 5. Never introduce elephant or jaguar I agree. Quoted from "Xshadow." Well, reducing elemental jewels from lvl 2 to 1, would increase the use for skills, in example, dark arrow (Ex Ranger skill) works pretty good wit...

Thursday, 1. December 2016, 17:41

In response to the new NPC change coming up

And where are these new great items? Would be nice with a guide. Merci/ Pruss

Wednesday, 30. November 2016, 12:08

Suggestion for Nightshadow

Quoted from "Sayannn" NS years ago was the strongest character in PVE .... now after the abolition of the 100% CD and its weakening has become a mediocre character, very slow in attack and has no skill that block the opponent being able to attack. Much to revisit it! In this game you are tired of using only rogue! I find NS pretty strong in PVE. I used a weapon +15 all the way through mondshine ( with elephant-buff ) and it was easy. I dont find time to play it atm, but it is level 181 and in r...

Monday, 28. November 2016, 09:05

Quoted from "Surestrike" Quoted from "Crossing" 'While I agree with what you're saying Surestrike, imagine what an uproar it would cause if Gamigo suddenly decided to make it harder for people to level their toons, even at lower level? As far as I remember, any update that has taken away from something within the game, like removing 100% CD or nerfing the Pic Book, have caused people to go bananas and ragequit, and I can't imagine that making it harder to level would be any different. It isn't ...

Sunday, 27. November 2016, 14:01

@surestrike, crossing and Xshadow. Thanks for that level 185 toon input ( same as for myself ). Maybe now true noobs could have a saying about affording slower levels and more sets?

Sunday, 27. November 2016, 11:08

New Laca Ball Token

Try werewolfes ( level 13 ) and Elder werewolves ( level 17 ) in juno. They drop achievment- blades, not weapon blades.

Friday, 25. November 2016, 18:28

When i heard this, i was like wow. With all the issues LC is having, this is the best solution to helping the players? 10 out of 10 thumbs down from me.

Saturday, 19. November 2016, 18:14

[Suggestion] Titan Base Class Reworked

+1 for all the thoughts Cross. I don't play titan so can't really say though

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 13:08

Soul Stones

Quoted from "Carackas" The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items. However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lv...

Tuesday, 4. October 2016, 23:31

since weekends DDos i had the following issues

Thanks a lot Vilya! I got my items today, and the quests are working alright too. Even the daily gifts is back woot =)