Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, 1. October 2018, 02:53

Author: Groloff

Name the NPC

Name NPC: Toldar In Game Name: Trilla Server: US Horizon

Friday, 27. July 2018, 14:29

Landing Pad - Health Pad

I like the idea, have a couple chars and not the ones mentioned that have same issue. And don't have anything on that would effect loosing hp when I log on.

Sunday, 11. September 2016, 02:57

WTS Healer HR set 170 +10 pm $3 Billion

Check with Shera or Trilla to buy this set- selling for 3 billion. Set is Intensified Ice Snowflake.

Wednesday, 13. July 2016, 23:51

All Guild's GM gathering

Shera here from MightNMajik i would be happy to get together to discuss the issues facing all of us in the game

Saturday, 25. June 2016, 23:36

Premium package

I was in the daily gifts option and i saw a mention of buy a premium package and i wanted to gift this item to a friend. I bought it and it came to me through the mysterious statue. Picked it up and i cant store it or trade it and it wont send with the marble. How can it gift it to a friend and shouldn't it say not tradeable? How can i gift this package to someone?

Friday, 24. June 2016, 05:05

No one to party with?

You know it is a chore to find someone to party with at times, especially when you are trying to do quests in the chapel or the lab. I have a great suggestion: why cant the game create an item like the blow up doll. Wait before you laugh, it can be something to purchase from an npc or item mall that will be your partner for a limited amount of time. You can party with it or fellowship to access the Chapel, Lab, etc. Heck you can even use it as a fellowship for regular killing. This would be an i...

Friday, 22. April 2016, 21:22

Trojan issues for some players

Today had guildies try to come into the game that were on line yesterday with no issues. Today they can't seem to enter game, spyware showing trojan problems. They have uninstalled all files and then downloaded and installed, still issues are showing up. Is anyone else having these problems and if so anyone know why?

Wednesday, 3. February 2016, 17:34

Guild Notice

There is a problem with guild notice again. Cant edit with info in it or have it accept new edit. Tried to remove all info, close it and reopen to edit again and still will not take and edit but a few words. I have even cleared info, updated, then left the game logging out completely and then coming in to edit and still will not confirm more than just a few words to update.

Thursday, 14. January 2016, 15:41

Level 12 guild, trying to pass GM position

Have a level 12 guild and am trying to pass GM position to another guild member but it says something about secured skill not made yet. Have gone through skills but nothing refers to this. What did I miss? Please assist.

Friday, 30. October 2015, 15:21

Game disconnect when opening merchant mode

Still having the issue, just using mouse. Have two merchants and both having same issue. Drop and Drag a second item in merchant mode to set up shop and disconnect happens. Am not able to go further. Everything was fine prior to maintenance.

Thursday, 29. October 2015, 15:13

Game disconnect when opening merchant mode

I am having the same issue of not being able to open in merchant mode and sent in a ticket. Your not alone.

Sunday, 11. October 2015, 00:18

Seige Time Change

Well then you must know that right after one of the announcements i went to I4 or K4 which ever, you were standing there and Valor was sitting there i assume you were chatting. I went to check the times and they were not changed.

Saturday, 10. October 2015, 22:22

Seige Time Change

A ss right before the seige started really makes no difference of the time and date it was changed already. Guess I need to start taking ss of everything that happens. Which i will do from now on. And its amazing to me that when a time is set originally for an event like a seige, that someone would change times two days before the event. Especially when some players only play on the weekend and would have no idea of this change either.

Saturday, 10. October 2015, 21:46

Seige time change

Yes the date and time are listed, that was Friday evening at 21:21 (9:21 PM) , not Thursday morning. I was not on line last night to see that change.

Saturday, 10. October 2015, 21:21

Seige time change

I did look on I4 yesterday when there was a notice in the chat box. You were there talking to Valor and the time was 20 hour.

Saturday, 10. October 2015, 20:54

Seige Time Changes

Registered our guild for MCS on 10/10/2015 and it listed 8:00 pm est. Arrive in game just now to find out the time was changed and it is already over. Whats with that? There was no guild owner so who changed it? And btw that sucks for someone to be able to change time with out notifying anyone.

Tuesday, 29. September 2015, 18:47

Skill Points /SXP locations for monsters

I am trying to locate a list of monsters and Skill Points / SXP for monsters in game. Only list found was from Aeris and they are no longer good numbers. Looked on this web site but unable to locate, but maybe i looked in the wrong place. Can you please assist me? TY