You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 161.

Monday, 5. August 2019, 10:50

Author: The1AndOnly

Attendence days

Quoted from "Surestrike" If you had 99 days and you miss one day you now get 98 days instead of the reset to 0. The rewards are still there its just easier to get them now because you can miss a day logging in and its no big deal. thanks. and voted

Monday, 5. August 2019, 03:39

Attendence days

i have no idea how attendance works besides u get a title after getting online everyday for an entire year.. so i do not understand what you mean ? dont u need to be online every day no more ? so attendance insurance things are useless ? heh i kno sry im such a noobie but meh... would like to kno what its even about. =D

Saturday, 3. August 2019, 12:17

player skills

Quoted from "Surestrike" I miss the days of spamming skills on my old wizard that hasn't seen the light of day in a few years now... I voted yes because I want the outcome but, I have concerns about your method of getting there though. it is not up to me how they will fix this. it is something i kno is in every one's interest that, skills will be more usefull then reg hits. but as it goes on about that. i can some issues to the dmg output as mention'd by crossy but compared to facts of how har ...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 20:23

player skills

Quoted from "Crossy" I voted no on this topic, just to play the devil's advocate here and because I think that just changing it so that attack skills have lvl 2 Elemental Attack instead of lvl 1 would cause more problems. At present, attack skills still work just fine against None Element Defenses. Adding a 2.6x dmg mutliplier on top of that (which is the multiplier you get when you hit a lvl 2 element that isn't Light or Darkness against a None Defense) would just cause another power creep. Th...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 20:13

player skills

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" I just have to say something about the text u chose to add to the YES/NO. If someone has a different idea of how to make the skills more useful again and vote against your idea for it, then the text does not make sense. Please just change it to yes or no, without having it mean one thing only. As it stands at this moment, the person/people voting no will look like they are saying skills are trash. And while we are at the subject of skills, i believe this could be ...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 19:14

player skills

Quoted from "Jefalo" you are right, i voted yes and the solution to fix it will be difficult. i do not mind what people vote as it is their own opinion. however i want everyone to be honest about their beliefs of how it should be to be best enjoyable for them and not only on that 1 toon of theirs they play but all out on all the toons they have if they should be able to enjoy playing them. as it is now. i do not even play my mains because the reg hitting game just doesnt fit me well. and i kno ...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 18:46

player skills

Quoted from "Jefalo" Most of players don't understand the 2nd issue, skills aren't % damage based on your attack, they are an "addition" to your basic damage, that is why you don't use level 1 spell. With all 180 weapons, deadly hits, which are % based they will stay better than an addition with a static value. thats why i belive skills has to be fixed and thanks for your input. allso makeing element stage 2 on the skill witch have stage 1 would surely become stronger then reg hits and by that ...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 18:37

player skills

did not kno that was an issue but fixed

Friday, 2. August 2019, 14:40

player skills

so if we players gotta live long by haveing skills not usefull due to element stages. maybe do so all skills get an element stage. and at 140 or 150 skill lvl required to learn the designed skill make it so the element stage on the designated skills becomes stage 2 element. this i do belive would make skills usefull again.

Thursday, 25. July 2019, 03:58

Can we get a balance?

i did not refere to sieges alone. i did put up examples of toons where the unfair is at place and easy to see.. like sorc.. if u want elementalist.. u lvl a spec and change class cause specs are to damn slow.. same if u want a HL witch no1 does.. u want lvl it a WM because its way easyer and faster.. besides WM allready where better then HL befor element stage 2.. in my opinion.. the element stage 1 and 2 is the issue.... at stage 1.. it made sence and where alot more fair play thoughout pve and...

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 15:51

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "Crossy" Why do these kind of threads always devolve into complaints about Cop? I mean, I hate it as much as the next guy, but it's starting to get a bit tiresome. Regardless, even assuming you have farmed enough of the cure to last you through a siege, the problem with Cop isn't that it immobilizes you, it's that it instantly cuts off any sympathy gain from the crystal at DCS. It doesn't matter if you cure it after that or not, you've still lost anywhere between 1 second to 2 minut...

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 15:42

Can we get a balance?

Quoted from "unavailable" Actually there is REquires a bit of farming but you can get it in game fairly easily. the cure from alber ? id sure like u show me it works =D because i got over 400 of them and NO they dont work for cop tested. alber cures cant be used when copped.. so please get your info straight.!

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 14:18

Can we get a balance?

allso about your bla.bla.. there is no cures for COP and an NS can COP as many as he likes not 1 at a time but about 7- and with haste and good reforms / acc.. he or she can keep em cop'd. allso if their smart it is posible for that ns to make from respawn on siege def to throne with the buff where u cant skill or dmg them. on another note allso able to do it even that buff is not existing anymore all they gotta do is respawn and insta cop the killer and just run up... lol... seriously dont thin...

Tuesday, 23. July 2019, 11:55

Can we get a balance?

well.. so from what i can just think of in my big brain witch Arent loaded with lc. archers… broke skills delay and sheesh.. dmg trash.. siege? nogo.. sry cleric.. their fine. really no offence their allright they need fix their buffs.. the "buff" that actualy dbuffs… thats just bad.. temple knight.. their reflect needs a rework in my opinion and their dmg would be fine. Royalknight.. well i dont hornestly remmeber seeing any of that class even play the game besides 2 guys who likes em but they ...

Wednesday, 10. July 2019, 08:47

Can we get a balance?

the way people respond as u above.. is the people who destroy the thoughts on haveing anything worked on to get fixed. sorry but it happend back in the old pool's aswell.. and i am really tired of this game as this state.. im back atm, from about 1 year long break. and in that time NOTHING has happend to make anything better but just added more ic stuff and even afinity items to that wierdo sale there is.. dont remember name of tit they call it something.. "doesnt even matter" people are just le...

Tuesday, 9. July 2019, 17:41

Can we get a balance?

i votes YES...! there needs to be balance... and the way it is going nothing happens/happend since 4ever. when the balance is made id allso prefer that as much is done as posible thinking befor released on test server. allso how can someone who never played the game do that?? they wont even understand the concept of what is actualy wrong. the changes got to be fair. and yea would allso be great if this is looked into ASAP!!! COP should not work on sieges as it does. cleric buffs Dbuffs?!? spec s...

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:24

logging out to chose character

i have tried logging out to char select alot of times today (saturday) instead i get to where i need to type in password instead something happend ? allso another thing my toon frozed up alot today where im stuck and have to close down game because there is nothing i can do. i can open the windows to log out but cant click logout button, whats up with this ?

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:21

Re-form all Accessories

if u cant hit what your aiming at u should get an hr set.. couse those eva acc are low eva compared to the hr acc. and if u cant hit your target it doesnt even mean their useing that sorta acc. there alot of options to try: 1st jewels. 2nd iris cash items. 3rd afinity shop pots and others easly optained in game (events and such) 4th titles 5th reform values on your gear. tho reform rate really is bad but u can get lucky. id rather like seeing those op acc removed and 150 acc aswell. or lowerd on...

Sunday, 12. August 2018, 04:02

Start over LastChaos (oldschool international server)

yea the first two p2 pets where ichy and scrachi or somthing like that =) p1 drake and horse aswell ofc rest be gone from it =)

Wednesday, 8. August 2018, 05:44

Re-form all Accessories

the 224 melee / ranged hr. and 150hr x5 Arent that op. people use them yea but their NOT that op i had em. sure they are nice to process but i do come along just fine without any of those. i owned em in the past had 3 ranged ones aswell. and 2 melee ones. i do not have any of them anymore sadly some i lost letting people borrow other i lost due to the whole thing with the bad scam a year back or so. but ohh well to the point here. these accesories Arent that op. u can allways outclass / skill th...