You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

Monday, 8. July 2019, 20:43

Author: dinosue2

Can we get a balance?

I feel it would be better to have someone who does not play the game rework it simply because there will be zero bias towards any of the classes or skills. Otherwise we will wind up with the exact issues as we face now. Rogues were OP when they used 3x SoS as they became virtually invincible with Dex (2006-2008 ). Specs were almost indestructible due to their Dex (2008-2010). At one time, you couldn't kill a Titan due to their HP pool (2007-2009). Even archers were OP at one time, hard to believ...

Monday, 8. July 2019, 19:46

Can we get a balance?

I voted no for basically the same reasons as Unavailable. Players will be biased to their class or what they feel is best based on their opinion only and not what's best for the game. Better to let them rework the classes, PvP and skills completely.

Wednesday, 26. June 2019, 23:43

Upgrade disband guild NPC option

Deletion of guild about the guild deletion.

Monday, 4. March 2019, 00:12

Guild Buff Bar

I thought about suggesting that simple change, but figured if they will be putting in some serious work for changes it would be nice to have one specific to guild buffs so as to not take up space on the other quick slot bars. I know my bars are always full, so I would need to use up valuable slot space for guild buffs which I find hard to do.

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:11

Deletion of guild

I've added the idea from Oakley to the initial idea as I feel it would also be a great addition to prevent accidental deletion. Thanks for the feedback!

Saturday, 2. March 2019, 17:09

Option to turn off Guild Application

Quoted from "lisaroar" OMG!!! I have accepted so many noobs who applied when I was typing, that I am surprised you didn't take my GA hat away from me. rofl Most of them were good mistakes. Quoted from "SirHansford" Another fantastic idea Sue. Keep'em coming. By the way, long time no see. I've been away for a few years, as far as grinding but still log in once a week or so just to say hi to all my old buddies and be an arena rat. It's always a pleasure to run into old friends that are still haun...

Wednesday, 27. February 2019, 22:44

Deletion of guild

I have had several friends accidentally delete guilds when attempting to go into guild hall, 2 of them had level 50 guilds with full skills learned (ouch right?). One was done by simple mistake of being tired and not paying attention, the second was due to lag and misclick. Currently, the system is as follows: 1) Go to Royal Guard Captain Athi or the guild NPC elsewhere. 2) Click him and find 4 options. Upgrade Guild Popup to confirm you want to upgrade guild Confirm will upgrade guild to next l...

Monday, 25. February 2019, 22:16

Guild Buff Bar

Suggestion: Add a quickslot bar strictly for guild buffs. Idea: This bar should be able to be turned on/off in Options. This bar should retain the skills added to it upon log off or turning off. This bar should be able to be moved about the window. This bar should be able to be vertical or horizontal by option choice. I believe this would make using guild buffs must more enjoyable for all, especially for Guild Masters who have to often dole out buffs to guildmates often or who change channels to...

Monday, 25. February 2019, 20:54

(Example) Guild Notice Font change

Quoted from "Vilya" as well as those who have trouble seeing text normally. Nice way to say "old people who cannot see". But yes, I agree 100%. Us old people do have problems seeing the guild notice due to contrast issues. It would be nice to see them more highly contrasted from background to foreground for sure.

Monday, 25. February 2019, 20:49

Option to turn off Guild Application

Suggestion: Create a tick box to turn off Guild Applications. Reason: To prevent random people from applying to guild over and over and eventually getting in due to your typing. Should work like: Party invitation tick box. Send instant denial to the applicant without interfering in the users gameplay. Let's face it, we all have rivals in the game who create nub characters just to get into your guild and spy. They are relentless in their applications to your guild to the guild master or advisors ...

Wednesday, 12. December 2018, 13:40

Npc naming..

I agree with Vilya, anything showing that someone cares to even fix the smallest thing is a step forward. Once things are not being changed at all, and we are getting no information, then prepare to close or be sold off like Aeria did us. I like the names, some are quite interesting. We might not have a patch, which is probably due to everything in house and more stringently tested and bug fixed on the spot, but this was a nice little update.

Sunday, 5. August 2018, 21:05

Remove junk item drops

I said no for the following reason only: Players who have never played LC before, or those starting 100% fresh have no gold to buy potions from the NPC and those items are vital to many new players. As for the Holy Water, I put the in storage and use them religiously on my new toons as I SP farm and go through ToF. Just because you choose not to use something, doesn't mean others also believe they are useless.

Friday, 20. July 2018, 18:29

Bring back the good old days

Quoted from "Jefalo" i am from french server, and ppl don't like master stones. I will clarify and rephrase. The players from other versions I have personally discussed this with, which are numerous and from most other versions, do not care one way or another about Master Stones and buy/use them frequently. I have not talked to all players from every version, but my personal consensus from those I have talked with number far more in the "I don't care, I buy and use them" as opposed to "I hate t...

Friday, 20. July 2018, 18:14

Unable to uninstall on Windows 7

Quoted from "Vilya" Check this, seems you have files and folders hidden still. This made me LOL.

Friday, 20. July 2018, 18:11

Bring back the good old days

Quoted from "Vilya" I personally would not suggest it as you know it is an issue and choose to waste your money. This is exactly why I am not relearning the skill. Besides, you can kill without the pet buffs. It takes more time and more hits, but it is possible. Imagine playing how Horizon server has played since they were created! *MIND BLOWN* And before the QQing about "I spent good money on this pet and took the time to leveling it and now its worthless, blah, blah,blah..." I also spent mone...

Friday, 20. July 2018, 18:03

Server Buffs

I have to disagree as well. Having GM buffs done on the regular, or at specific times, will kill off the need for many of the character people created specifically for buffing. Chances are if you offer the stones, or gold for the stones, you can get buffed from others (as Sure and other have stated). This game was never meant to be a solo game, it's a shame its becoming that more and more.

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 18:29

[Item]Charm & Damage boosters

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but one boosts skills and one boosts regular hits. Has anyone ever tested if that was changed to where they both boost reg hits or skills together?

Saturday, 6. January 2018, 18:25

new player

I know a number of people who have capped without needing to spend cash to do so, so that is solely opinion and not fact. As a matter of fact, I have 3 capped chars on Horizon and spent very little cash on the game for them to get there and that was only during rummage events. Stop trying to scare people away with your opinion and state "in my opinion" instead of making it appear factual. For instance, in my opinion, while this game is free to play and a grind-fest it is fun and has many facets ...

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 19:46

Question about current events

That's bull Quq, I got plenty of fails during the normal fuse for my 10-13's I was fusing.

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 19:44

Question about current events

Yeah, I got some fails during normal fusion too when I was trying the higher level ones. Out of about 300 chaos fuses I did, I got 22 fails. Out of 500 normal fuse I got 31 fails.