You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Tuesday, 18. June 2019, 13:40

Author: lisaroar

Merchant Beppo Question

It's easier to make a toon and level it to 55 with 2k sp than it is to earn 20 million Sio affinity points. LOL........but that's just my opinion. Creating and levelling a new toon to 55 would take a week at the MAX (depending on how long you can play at a time). If I remember correctly Sio affinity is earned in Mondshine so you wouldn't be able to earn it until after level 140.

Saturday, 4. May 2019, 02:30

Easter Eggs Laca Ball games

Thank you Vilya! Also it was a great idea to put them all in at once instead of a different color every day. Real life has a tendency to get in the way and I always miss a day or 3.

Wednesday, 24. April 2019, 14:03

Apprentice time limit

I started my newest toon Dec 25, 2018. She is level 10 and still spf. As far as I know I still have my guardian after 4 months. I will check when I log in later after I get home from work.

Thursday, 28. February 2019, 00:01

Option to turn off Guild Application

OMG!!! I have accepted so many noobs who applied when I was typing, that I am surprised you didn't take my GA hat away from me.

Wednesday, 27. February 2019, 23:54

(Example) Guild Notice Font change

Quoted from "dinosue2" Quoted from "Vilya" as well as those who have trouble seeing text normally. Nice way to say "old people who cannot see". But yes, I agree 100%. Us old people do have problems seeing the guild notice due to contrast issues. It would be nice to see them more highly contrasted from background to foreground for sure. ROFL

Sunday, 13. January 2019, 06:31

PvP Server Usage

Ch 4 and no pet buffs sounds PERFECT for pvp!

Thursday, 20. December 2018, 04:59

Unicorn

Vilya, I want a magical unicorn pet *stomps and pouts* No I NEEEEED one!!! One that can run like a horse and fly like a dragon. I want to stab mobs with his horn and buff people with his magic rainbow unicorn farts.

Wednesday, 15. August 2018, 20:17

Yay!

Hotfix Maintenance | August 16, 2018 Hallelujah!!!!!! <3 <3 Thank you Thank you Thank you *orders monthy delivery of chocolate chip cookies for one year to Vilya's desk*

Wednesday, 13. June 2018, 23:21

server down

*Hides behind Vilya and throws voice so it sounds like Fulmi asking again* Are the servers up yet?

Monday, 7. May 2018, 00:07

2017 gamigo party costumes

Same problem here, except mine dont expire until June because that is when i opened mine. Double checked all expiration dates when that post went up....evidently I didnt check my boots. Thought I did, but they are gone. Oh well, at least I have the rest of it so I dont have to look at my ugly armor. lol

Tuesday, 29. August 2017, 22:03

Disconnections

I am in US and have been dcing ALOT. Much more than usual.

Saturday, 29. October 2016, 16:27

attendance us servers

Quoted from "AnotherUser" Quoted from "cbghas" ...then u have to have ur attendance reset and not all people have that type of time... Attendance doesn't reset, so it's not difficult to accumulate the time needed to get attendance for the day if it matters to you that much. Should really learn the facts before you comment. This is something that simply beyond the ability of Gamigo to fix(and many other companies with much larger budgets for their IT), and has nothing to do with the game. If you...

Sunday, 6. March 2016, 18:58

2X Pet Experience is not on

The event calendar says there are going to be 2 x2 pet xp events today. one at 12 -2 and the other 7-9.

Saturday, 16. January 2016, 01:47

Level 12 guild, trying to pass GM position

My newblet mage is lvl 22 and is GM of a lvl 50 guild.

Tuesday, 17. November 2015, 18:26

Well I am finally able to log in. Not sure what that was all about. I had to go in and actually do some house work while I was waiting. >.<

Tuesday, 17. November 2015, 17:39

Unable to log in for the last 20 min or so. Anyone else having trouble?

Tuesday, 17. November 2015, 17:37

PBI and 100% lock

Event pbi are not worthless to everyone.

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 23:38

MAINTENANCE THREAD! READ ME!

Same here, but will go check for you. Nope, timing out at Log In screen. Houston, we have log in. lol

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 23:20

Quoted from "LudaXD" lets play forum game ,wile we wait >.< name 3 things about the poster above you >.< should be fun if someone wanna play -but to keep it clean and to folow the rules 1. Luda is sweet. 2. Luda is funny. 3. Luda is an awesome mage.

Wednesday, 7. October 2015, 23:17

Quoted from "philip911" read a book playboy don't count who reads Playboy anyway? I mean, don't y'all just look at the pictures .