You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Monday, 6. February 2017, 23:20

Author: FloridaPhil

Loyalty Shop. Light bulb

You cannot 'fix' this. It is up to a GM to insert a notification that can be displayed so it stops blinking.

Sunday, 15. January 2017, 00:46

Looking for Great Rogue parts

I am looking for Great Rogue Pants and Great Rogue Armor on the Initus server.

Saturday, 14. January 2017, 20:54

Attendance Armor?

Yeah, I knew about the sp and if you only know one person with a set, that tells me I will never get the other pieces Quoted from "ANGEL." btw atm my current attendance is at 650 days, and didnt reset after I got the last title, since then - no gift or anything.. Ouch, that stinks.

Friday, 13. January 2017, 23:22

Attendance Armor?

Hello all, I have a question concerning the attendance bonus armor. Im my case, I am talking about The Great Rogue pieces. My wife and I have been trying to assemble 1 complete set to no avail. Right now we have the following quantities: The Great Rogue Boots 1 The Great Rogue Gloves 2 The Great Rogue Helmet 3 So no pants and no armor. Has anyone gotten the complete set of Great Armor (any class) and if so, how long did it take you? Anyone have Great Rogue pants and/or armor and need any of the ...

Sunday, 25. December 2016, 22:53

wishlist

Just checked and nothing. I guess I will wait a bit more (My wishlist is full with unique items and I made sure the toon I wanted the item on was the last one logged in yesterday).

Sunday, 25. December 2016, 21:05

wishlist

Were the wishlist items distributed yet?

Monday, 19. September 2016, 22:07

Trojan found , game dont start

Nksp.exe is the LC run file. Your AV reported a false positive. I don't know which AV you use but do a search for "how to recover files deleted by (insert AV name here) antivirus" and you may be able to recover nksp.exe. If not, you will have to re-download and then tell your AV to trust that file.

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 17:47

Attendance glitched?

OK but how that will affect attendance and the attendance bonus? For instance, my wife is coming up on 300 days and looking forward to one of the The Great Rogue pieces. Between us, we are just two pieces shy of a full set

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 16:55

Attendance glitched?

Hello, I noticed when I just logged into LC that the attendance icon did not show at the top and in notification pane, it stated that I was attending 465 days! I should be about 330-ish. I asked my wife to log into her account (she should be at 273 days) and hers is showing 415 days and no icon! Logging into one of my other toons that has no attendance shows 0 days as it should. Help please!

Sunday, 3. July 2016, 04:18

What happened to LC US page on Facebook?

Thanks for merging the two and thank you for the response Vilya!

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 15:01

LC Facebook page missing?

I've tried using the link in the header above and even tried searching Facebook but it appears the LC Facebook page is missing. Can anyone help?

Thursday, 23. June 2016, 07:59

Daily Gift glitched?

Did you ever think you were an idiot? If not, be me for a bit. The only issue was me and what time it is or was...

Thursday, 23. June 2016, 04:32

Daily Gift glitched?

I logged in to do attendance about an hour ago and now done (was a long day so that is all I can handle right now ) and noticed there is an issue with the Daily Gifts. I was on day 74 this evening and after the attendance icon went away and seeing "Currently attending xxx days...", I clicked the notification light bulb, waited for it to load, clicked Daily Gifts and then was about to click Take when I noticed it was greyed out (non-clickable). Interesting as this process has worked flawlessly si...

Saturday, 18. June 2016, 02:19

Suggestion for events

PM sent Vilya and thank you

Friday, 17. June 2016, 20:14

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "dinosue2" Quoted from "FloridaPhil" Perhaps you remember 'fudgeflinger'? I do indeed, you were a Moderator at Aeria for a while. Along with Beav and Ona. Awesome! Not a lot of people around from those days Ona was such a sweetheart and the beav! I remember him fondly After Aeria completely changed lvling (made it SO easy) around '08-ish, my wife and I were so pissed after having worked our tails off to get to a high lvl that we both quit. Been back almost a year now and lost all th...

Friday, 17. June 2016, 15:43

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "dinosue2" Quoted from "FloridaPhil" I used to plan my playing time around these. Ever stop to think maybe this is your reason? No one plays to play anymore, they all wait for an event to do anything. That is not cost inducing towards keeping the servers active or open if people only played at event times. It's ludicrous that people only level during double exp or only sp farm during double sp. You get used to be pampered and coddled and having events do all the work for you, it's n...

Thursday, 16. June 2016, 04:50

Suggestion for events

Many hours, no response. Perhaps we can attribute this to never asking a specific question? So instead of a 'comment', here's a question: Hi Gamigo and all the representatives. When can we expect to see: 1. XP/SP events 2. Pet XP events 3. Jewel events 4. 200% upgrade events ???????

Wednesday, 15. June 2016, 21:03

Suggestion for events

Quoted from "divataroza" what you wrote + I have not seen any 200% upgrade events in a long time I forgot that one and you are correct! A long, long time

Wednesday, 15. June 2016, 14:07

Another week goes by...

And none of the 'typical' events are listed in this week's events. So what happened to: 1. XP/SP events 2. Pet XP events 3. Jewel events It has been quite a while since we have seen any of these. I used to plan my playing time around these. Lately, I do attendance. On another note, I have also not seen any IC specials in a long time.

Saturday, 7. May 2016, 23:26

IC Cash is zero

I was trying to upgrade a weapon and was buying RoPs. All of sudden, my IC cash dropped to zero!! Help please.