You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, 17. June 2019, 18:22

Author: XYZ

monster combo

You don't need a party for monster combo you just need to choose a minimum of 5 stages. Coins get better the higher ur total mission points are. The famous coins of master drop at 181+ mission points. Keep in mind that the lvl 0-100 monsters are in the list two times with different spawn settings of monsters.

Wednesday, 14. November 2018, 12:47

WTS/WTB Kai / Dila Faction Armour

Hi i am looking for the mage dila shirt - how much do u sell it for? and do u take hero coins too?

Thursday, 8. November 2018, 21:34

WTT Mc Alber Shirt

The healer shirt is gone - still looking for the mage dila shirt.

Thursday, 8. November 2018, 12:23

WTT Mc Alber Shirt

Yes i would trade for a helmet too since i didn't find anybody with a spare mage dila shirt yet. So far i only traded the pieces so i am not sure about the price - i only know one person selling the pieces atm for 25bil+ so i would go with a smaller amount but not too small

Wednesday, 7. November 2018, 19:02

WTT Mc Alber Shirt

I want to trade my healer dilamun shirt for a mage dilamun shirt. Also would sell the healer shirt if someone is interested. Write me in in Forum or in game to: Maja on Initus

Friday, 18. May 2018, 12:59

Rummage

If it was much like in real life, there wouldn't be just 5 offers at a time but all or at least most of them at once.

Sunday, 26. November 2017, 14:46

Question about current events

I understand that things can get mixed up when there are many things going on at the same time, BUT it's really not acceptable that even after multiple notes and indications from us, the players, there is still no official statement form you, the admins. The biggest joke is on Fulminars statement. The reson why i ve been fusing jewels only at fuse events during the last years is that there was no decrease chance AT ALL. So don't get me wrong im happy about the current events and i even wont cry ...