You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, 11. June 2018, 23:21

Author: Edwin R Lebron

P2 Buffs CD visible on hotbar

I would like to be able to drag P2 pet's buff to the hotbar to see the cooldown, the same way you see the cooldown of your own skills. This would be specially helpful when using multiple Jag Cubs for example, since the cooldown is way longer than the duration of the buff, you need 3 jags to maintain Cheer all the time, and it can get tricky sometimes remembering which one is ready. Maybe you could be able to drag the skill to the hotbar, or maybe add the cooldown animation over the P2 icon itsel...

Monday, 11. June 2018, 12:05

Seeing P2 pets skills cooldown on bar

Is there a way I can see the cooldown of my P2 pets on the hot bar? I have 3 Jags so I can have Cheer on all the time, but I find it hard to remember which Jag I used last, and often have to start opening them one by one until one of them gives me the buff, and when surrounded by mobs, it often leads to one of them dying. If there isn't a way to do so, don't you guys think it could be a nice quality of life improvement? I can't be the only one struggling because of this.

Sunday, 10. June 2018, 00:04

An End to Sadness quest is glitched?

According to lastchaosinfo in order to complete you need to kill a Missionary Wisemen on Chapel's 3rd floor. There are only 4 in that whole floor, and I have to do at least 15 to 20 runs killing all 4 of them, for it to register that I killed one. Is this a glitch? Or is it rng whether a kill counts towards the quest or doesn't, and I just have very bad luck? Thanks.

Wednesday, 6. June 2018, 05:13

Cant reach Prime Minister Amba

Quoted from "annieleona" Did you start this quest and was then unable to finish it? Regardless, go back and get the key from Prime Minister Erbe and then the door will open for you. Yes, pbi ran out and exp pets were full so I decided not to hand in the quest at the moment. Thanks! I will try that.

Wednesday, 6. June 2018, 03:00

Cant reach Prime Minister Amba

I'm killing betrayer soori and the other one in the room adjacent, but the door isn't opening. Have tried at least 5 times, don't know what i'm doing wrong.

Wednesday, 6. June 2018, 02:31

Night Shadow Armor

Quoted from "Surestrike" I wouldnt say either is the best consider them as flavor you need a little more hr add some hr armor, feel like your getting beat up too much throw in some eva. My concern is not if i should go hr or eva, its more about if i should go with the hr/eva ones, or the ones that have the word Corrupt in the name.

Tuesday, 5. June 2018, 01:07

Night Shadow Armor

Hi, I'm almost getting to the point where i'm able to wear the 169-171 set for NS and was wondering which set has the best seals? I see a lot of variants and don't want to end up upgrading and jeweling the wrong one. I'm interested in PvE strictly, never been a fan of PvP. I see there are some called corrupt, and others than depending on the name have Eva or Hr. Also, I believe with knights the 170-173 set is the best, is this the case for NS? Or is there a better set past the 169-171? Thanks.

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 20:30

P2 Pets Stats?

Hi Mendek, so you're saying you use a red diesel horse you usually use to move around mounted, and set it to loot while unmounted? I never thought of using mounts unmounted, didn't think they could learn skills, similar to EXP pets. I'll try that, thanks! Edit: I tried it and it worked wonderfully, now it's time to level it up so it can survive more than a couple seconds. Thanks for the tip!

Tuesday, 22. May 2018, 20:24

P2 Pets Stats?

Hi Vilya, thanks for the response, I do understand they all pick up at the same rate, my concern is their walking speed (not mounted, since they cannot pick up when mounted). I've noticed my elephant walks way faster than my jaguar cub, so he has time to get to more dropped items than the jaguar cub. Since i move faster than both of them when I'm potted up, they can't keep up with my killing and running speed, so they cant pick up everything that is dropped, but the elephant does significantly b...

Monday, 21. May 2018, 21:24

P2 Pets Stats?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but I was wondering which P2 pet that has the ability to auto loot (so no mounts) has the fastest movement speed? I'm currently leveling a Jaguar Cub for its cheer skill and he's having trouble keeping up with the speed I'm killing because of his speed, even when killing in one small radius. I'm really liking the auto loot, so I'm thinking about having a P2 designated to do so, and was wondering which would be the fastest P2 that...