You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Monday, 23. September 2019, 14:17

Author: Jefalo

Where's the progress?

What s about aragonite now? Yeah you don t see everyone using it, and never dying without a stone. here you can really see what i am talking about : https://youtu.be/k7y7t6G9MYc?t=2059

Monday, 23. September 2019, 13:10

Where's the progress?

i wont answer you again, GO TEST aragonite buff + barrier + guild buff......................... help me good players of others nations.

Monday, 23. September 2019, 12:31

Where's the progress?

unavaible, you are a pvp player? i am, and it works like this. Don't answer me again until you test it, thanks you.... If good guilds are playing with Witchs, there is a reason no? Maybe you don't even know what "stone" is.... btw when i am saying good guilds, i don't even know if there is a good guild in the usa server so i am saying in general.

Monday, 23. September 2019, 08:58

Where's the progress?

My changes in my 1st post are easy to do, and they are instantly effective... Somes changes are hard to make, but there most of us aren t talking about hard changes.

Sunday, 22. September 2019, 17:50

Where's the progress?

Vilya if you compare Archeage with last chaos, the future update can only be insane O,o.

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 18:13

Where's the progress?

Yes,you are right, and this communication issue is only with last chaos. For others games like Archeage, gamigo is making announcements...

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 17:10

Where's the progress?

it works like this... maybe inside the USA server people aren't enought competitive. here is a video maybe to show you how to be good... : https://youtu.be/ZeUiMX0z7V0?t=833

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 09:49

Where's the progress?

To be honest, i don't want new content to this game, a lot of things already exists, just they aren't competitive at a stage of it became tragic. Some examples: Barrier + Aragonite + Guild Pvp abso skill = 100% damage abso most of the time... wut? Only Barrier + Aragonite = 80% Abso, it force people to play Witch, else they have to make ignition to kill someone during 7/8 of the time of the battle... Boring as hell. For the class tier list: Rank S witch, rank A NS and cleric, the rest is trash w...

Friday, 2. August 2019, 18:59

player skills

you are right, i voted yes and the solution to fix it will be difficult.

Friday, 2. August 2019, 18:39

player skills

Most of players don't understand the 2nd issue, skills aren't % damage based on your attack, they are an "addition" to your basic damage, that is why you don't use level 1 spell. With all 180 weapons, deadly hits, which are % based they will stay better than an addition with a static value.

Monday, 8. July 2019, 23:33

Can we get a balance?

somes coma/gm aren't bad at pvp, maybe not players, so maybe the staff his self can help for the balance.

Monday, 8. July 2019, 19:08

Can we get a balance?

you are completely right, the developers can change some values easily without real development cost.

Wednesday, 30. January 2019, 23:48

Elephant [PVP]

and about the "self-defence" when someone attacks you? you will one shot him, and he won't. Seems legit...

Saturday, 19. January 2019, 00:07

5x5 bag slots

we smart

Sunday, 13. January 2019, 10:03

PvP Server Usage

It is true ,without pets buff the pvp can be cool, but if we exp without the pet buff a limit of 600% instead of 500% is completely useless :/.

Saturday, 12. January 2019, 20:34

PvP Server Usage

the 4 is without pet, so it should be 1 maybe :3.

Friday, 20. July 2018, 18:22

Bring back the good old days

i am from french server, and ppl don't like master stones.

Friday, 25. May 2018, 23:55

What happened?

i guess he get fired after 1 week

Sunday, 17. September 2017, 08:55

this is for the developers

they farm sasquatches to get sp from a quest, not from the mob so nothing to adjust.