You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, 21. September 2019, 20:50

Author: droidkid

Make MCS great again.

Posted this back in February but apparently no one cared so I'll post it again. So apparently the MCS guild gets it's tax income money from packages sold in personal shops, and since no one does that, I recommend redoing the system to where both guilds have some kind of equal footing on the money they receive from owning the siege. I received about 700m from the 1 week I owned DCS compared to the 1.5m I have so far from 2 days of MCS, 1 thing is clearly not like the other. I received a suggestio...

Friday, 12. July 2019, 18:52

Can we get a balance?

There's so many things wrong with this game that even trying to re-balance would probably mess something else up. There's also so many other things they could try to implement to make this game new player friendly but my hope for this has been long gone.

Wednesday, 13. March 2019, 12:25

cap level

The game isn't new player friendly, the focus should be towards making it exactly that and increasing the population before we do anything drastic like changing the cap level. The game had so much potential and it went to waste.

Tuesday, 26. February 2019, 00:01

MCS and DCS guild incomes

So apparently the MCS guild gets it's tax income money from packages sold in personal shops, and since no one does that, I recommend redoing the system to where both guilds have some kind of equal footing on the money they receive from owning the siege. I received about 700m from the 1 week I owned DCS compared to the 1.5m I have so far from 2 days of MCS, 1 thing is clearly not like the other. I received a suggestion on how some gold could be put towards the MCS guild from Vilya, feel free to m...

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 06:54

cap level

Quoted from "unavailable" what for? Ranking was already changed and favors players that are active in the game. If they are inactive they disappear from the ranking list. You can read up on it in one of the patch notes topics. Yikes