You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, 27. October 2016, 18:24

Author: StellaVanHenry

Suggestion for Archers

Quoted from "Crossing" Quick Fire have a lvl 1 Elemental Defense attached to it? Remove that! truth, truth but why stop there - remove element changes of self-buffs or make tham removable as an Option... thinking of the cleric-buffs too

Sunday, 19. July 2015, 19:34

Forum Suggestions

Quoted from "Vilya" If you have serious suggestions as to how this may be accomplished, the sections shall be grouped by neation and it should be possible to drill down from there to all Topics related to the Nation. the node might be below News section and it should be possible to deaktivate each language section exept News globally (or to aktivate it same way with one klick only) the Default Setting (for People not logged in) should not have all sections drill down but only the Basic (News & ...

Sunday, 19. July 2015, 15:52

Forum Suggestions

Quoted from "Vilya" Do not attempt to put words into my mouth, what I said is precisely what I meant to say and no assumption was necessary. i don'T think anyone want's to put words into your mouth. Support is simply feedbacking how she feels about your Response, means see feels not taken serious with the Problem she has since the forum got merged. me, as one who likes tips and help like yours for a better experience, agrees on the other Hand with Support too - i don't feel taken serious with t...

Friday, 17. July 2015, 22:41

Forum Suggestions

yes & fully aggreed and i'd like to swich of and on a whlole language part - wthout to go tho a huge list of Forum parts in the options