You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Yesterday, 21:02

Author: Panget

Burbank lvl 30 weapon book

Hi all, good morning...just a quick question about the the Burbank book if there's a way to transfer it to my high level toon? I can't drop or store the book. Thank you,

Monday, 12. August 2019, 19:59

Monster combo accessories seal

Hi Vilya, thank you for your reply.... that's actually the idea I was hoping for.

Friday, 9. August 2019, 01:06

5k is too much I believe. My thinking is say you are a character around lvl 130-140 with a base HP of around 9k...5% of 9k is 450. I think its a good upgrade.

Friday, 9. August 2019, 00:15

Hi, not sure if this topic has been posted but have you ever spend majority of your Saturdays inside monster combo or spend your hard earn gold to buy 100 or so master coin only to get 1 seal and its HP 58 or MP 58. I mean, seriously? HP 58? I’m proposing that may be instead of HP 58 we can change if to a percentage value. For example stone of earth gets HP 1% (of the base HP or total HP with all the jewel effect etc.) and Necklace of Earth gets HP 5%.

Monday, 1. July 2019, 22:42

Media

Thanks again!

Monday, 1. July 2019, 17:55

Media

Hi Vilya, thank you for your reply, i was actually thinking i was a dumb question LOL... i was actually looking for a wallpaper with all the characters in it (with Rogue in the MIddle ) and since we're here i was thinking may be have a art contest or best screenshot contest..winning enrty/ies will be featured as a loading screen for 1 week.

Monday, 1. July 2019, 17:21

Media

Thank you, Vilya.

Wednesday, 26. June 2019, 19:33

Media

I have a question for Gamigo. How come there's no wallpaper under media? if you want one you have to download from other website. thanks,

Wednesday, 19. June 2019, 17:09

Merchant Beppo Question

Quoted from "SilentArrow" Can someone from LC management comment Thank you!!!!

Tuesday, 18. June 2019, 17:28

Guild member question

Thank you, Surestrike! p.s. are you the same helpful Surestrike from LC aeria?

Tuesday, 18. June 2019, 17:24

Merchant Beppo Question

Ouch!!that's too high of a price for just a basic merchant skill...thanks for the info lisaroar

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 19:05

Guild member question

Ouch!!! so if you are capped you're basically stuck... well, thank you both for the reply anyway, much appreciated.

Thursday, 13. June 2019, 00:25

Guild member question

Hi all, Just a quick question… I just realized that I am now the only survivor on my guild, the rest are inactive like 4 years ago and since I’m just a regular foot soldier I can’t manage the guild and I don’t want to live the guild just in case some of the guild members comes back. Is there a way I can do that? Thank you,

Wednesday, 12. June 2019, 21:25

Merchant Beppo Question

Thank you, Mendek

Wednesday, 12. June 2019, 20:19

Merchant Beppo Question

Hi Guys, I just want to say I’m a returning player back when Aeria games manage LC so I’m not sure where to post this as I’m used to having a General Forum section… so far I like what I’m seeing (great Job GAMIGO)… I left the game back when the game was in turmoil (but that’s another story) when inflation was at its worse… now that I’m back I see that I need to catch up – gear wise, gold wise etc… but then I realized I can’t sell some item mall items anymore and you have to be a merchant for you...