You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

Thursday, 17. October 2019, 20:21

Author: Mendek

Burbank lvl 30 weapon book

Did you check if this one works instead? Those two affinities (Randol Knights and Burbank) were swapped some time ago and Gamigo messed up a few things in the process.

Thursday, 17. October 2019, 19:24

Burbank lvl 30 weapon book

I'm not sure, but I think those books can be bought at affinity merchant.

Sunday, 29. September 2019, 01:09

Time Zones

If you can't use online time zone converters you can set Windows to show additional clocks for different time zones. https://www.windowscentral.com/how-set-m…ocks-windows-10

Thursday, 20. June 2019, 22:32

SP Experience Balancing.

I agree with unavailable. There's lots of ways to gain SP in most level ranges. You're just hardwired to farm on Sassies. Gamigo promised to unify all the LC versions, but they still didn't do it in many aspects. SP farming is one of them and that's the real problem. Only on US Sassies, Treants and mobs in ToF give such amounts of SXP. On EU servers they're just like other regular mobs with around 1-1.5k SXP.

Wednesday, 12. June 2019, 20:46

Merchant Beppo Question

Merchant profession was introduced to prevent credit card frauds and some exploits which were plaguing LC at the time. Grinding to lvl 50 and farming 2k SP is really not a big deal now especially if you create a Phoenix character. Besides you can become a Merchant at any level by gaining 20m points at Union of Sio affinity.

Tuesday, 4. June 2019, 10:44

Download issue and loading issue

Try to add both LC and xigncode to your AV exceptions. If it won't help kill unnecessary processes you've got running in background one by one and you'll know what's causing the problem. Alternatively send xigncode log file to support@wellbia.com , but it may take a while before they answer.

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:36

+25 and above

Quoted from "Pandia" and i haven't seen anything about lvl restrictions when using hs upgrade system in Vilya's post here

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:19

+25 and above

Probably because if the lower grades worked on >+25 then everyone would wait until event and don't even bother to get high grades, so they came up with this restriction.

Friday, 31. May 2019, 15:05

+25 and above

If Vilya was right you need grade 10 above +25.

Monday, 27. May 2019, 21:54

500% Scroll

When you combine various EXP items you don't add bonuses, but multiply them (with 2 exceptions). PBI's total value is 100%+200%=300%, Exp Potion or Scroll is 100%+50%=150%, Blessed Bottle is 100%+20%=120%. So, 300% x 150% x 120% = 540% Read this guide and everything will be clear.

Thursday, 16. May 2019, 02:12

Pet Levelling at Flowers of Dratan

Quoted from "xrhitmanxr" So I understand now that since gamigo has taken over LC that it changed but my question is why did they make it a ban-able offense? the stones in the top of lust trum were actually designed for that particular reason . so why the reason to reinvent something that is not broken? I understand y'all are trying to make sure that no one takes advantage of the system and what not and I appreciate it although I do have constructive criticism this particular part of the game wa...

Thursday, 9. May 2019, 21:00

Unable to mount pet

Check if it's Hunger or Sincerity didn't drop to 0.

Monday, 6. May 2019, 10:57

FAQ's - Ace of Diamond

https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…&threadID=50070 https://forum.lastchaos.gamigo.com/index…&threadID=34902

Saturday, 20. April 2019, 01:13

Apprentice time limit

It's exactly 10 days if I remember well.

Saturday, 20. April 2019, 01:08

Pet's and Phoenix equipment transmogrification

As far as I know until the last update Knightmare armor and Dragon weapons were the only equipment pieces that couldn't be transformed into the costumes and covers, and now the new Phoenix gear joined them. I guess that's because they're both 'growing' with character. Both Pet's and Phoenix equipment become simply useless at some point of the game as they're inferior to the other gear, yet they share unique looks that some could find fancy enough to give them a second life as costumes and covers...

Monday, 15. April 2019, 14:10

Now what??? You have been kicked from server (1)

Quoted from "jsimpson" ive tried attaching the error log, howeve it will not load saying "attachment to large." You can host error log and dmp files somewhere and send links to any team member, or send them files directly on Discord private message.

Monday, 15. April 2019, 03:11

Now what??? You have been kicked from server (1)

Quoted from "Vilya" That is one of the development things put in. The number in parentheses will tell the developers which error occurred which caused the disconnect from the server.

Monday, 25. March 2019, 14:21

lvl 60 +5 gear

Unfortunately there's no way. If you missed it you won't get the rest. Same rule applies to lvl 30 and 50 gear and lvl 21 event weapons.

Tuesday, 19. February 2019, 21:37

Vealentine's Event Rewards

Quoted from "ANGEL." 1 row/line of large chocos is 10 points 2 rows/lines - 20 points 3 row/lines - is 80 points. There are actually 8 lines, you know? So, due to lack of both time and chocos I've checked only 60 points since it's the most you can get with 8 large chocos. 100 tries with 60 points (large chocos, 6 lines): 100% on 5 of each scrolls, 77% on 5 of each small pots, 57% on 5 of each large pots, 2% on 1 extreme stone.

Sunday, 17. February 2019, 23:56

Vealentine's Event Rewards

OK, so now points affect not only type of reward but also quantity. Today I've checked:100 x 1 point (small chocos, 1 line) - which gave me 100% on 5 of each scrolls and 19% on 1 small att pot + 5 small def pots100 x 2 points (medium chocos, 1 line) - which gave me 100% on 5 of each scrolls and 12% on 1 small att pot + 5 small def pots I'd like to try 100 rolls with some higher number of points (40 or 50 and 60) but I won't be able to get so many large chocos until the maintenance.