Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, 16. June 2018, 01:37

Author: EMPIRE

LC decided to die for me.

Yes Surestrike I did try that also To no avail sadly

Friday, 15. June 2018, 20:07

Ticket

Quoted from "RosesForRaychael" U should try figure out the issue with one of the gms thats good with tech,and also send a ticket o.o I know someone else having this type of issue aswell, but thats been going for a lot longer. If it is an issue with xtrap itself it should definetely get looked at before it happens to more people o.o Hey sera, yeah I can send a ticket in, but I'm a tech guy myself. Lol Pretty sure this is going to be too much of an issue on this one considering there is a handful...

Friday, 15. June 2018, 14:33

LC decided to die for me.

This is EMPIRE. Level 180 Ex Ranger from Initus. Most of you all know me as Empi. In the last 24 hours I've had to uninstall/reinstall LC 3x to see if I could fix the issue the game is somehow having with Xtrap. I've cleaned my pc, and put it through other rigorous tests to find any issues with anything else and none have been found. But since disconnecting yesterday, and everytime since I lost connection while in merch mode. No matter what I've attempted, the game will no longer allow me to pla...