You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, 11. June 2018, 10:18

Author: pwesty

Make Ns Costumes!!

WESTERN COSTUME!! SCHOOL COSTUME!! GANGSTER COSTUME!! these would be awesome to have since the other classes have them, why not the NS

Monday, 11. June 2018, 09:58

Remove party-felllowship requirement

Sadly this would take a lot of stuff to do this..It's nice to think of this to happen but it would be unlikely

Tuesday, 24. October 2017, 09:44

Where to start?

Quoted from "MaZZaCre" No matter how many good suggestions people come up with, the staff just doesn’t care or doesn’t know how to make something out of it. That's what i have pointed out but if calling them out on it is against rules, then why have it public anyways? I compiled all the information for the last 2years of patchlogs, and nothing really "big" or "significant" was done. But that's not just. If they would offer Dev jobs outside of Germany, they would, "and it's my opinion" have bett...

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:31

Where to start?

Please people keep it on topic!! i dont want this locked What experiences have you all had that wasn't you're liking? this is what i wanna hear and see, so i can compile the information and get it to the right hands!!

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:09

Where to start?

Quoted from "BladeMaster2014" I know abouth LagHaim but that's not LC for itself. when something has been copied more than 50% of its structure, its pretty darn much the same game with UI changes, as Laghaim used their own gaming engine then when LastChaos came they got a License from "serious" croteam to reboot it something better than directx 6 haha

Monday, 23. October 2017, 22:05

Where to start?

Quoted from "Vilya" I have already stated this in private message to you twice, I will state it here again so others may see it as well. If you have suggestions, please post them in the Suggestions forum (be mindful of the suggestions forum rules please) so others may vote on them. Thank you. Vilya <3 my new LC friend, i had a great chat in PM and i do want to apologize about somethings i had posted. My intentions arent to hurt something I enjoy and love but to critique it and maybe give ideas,...

Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:57

Where to start?

Quoted from "BladeMaster2014" Lastchaos USA has been released November 20, 2006. Im sure the old Developer had it out even before that, so if we count from 2005 its still not 13 years old. Now my question, how did you played the game when it wasn't even released? Have you heard of LagHaim? laghaim was basically rebooted to LC, most of the things from laghaim were put over to LC and who says i didn't play LC way before the "USA release" as that's a possible thing? So yes i have been playing lc f...

Monday, 23. October 2017, 21:46

Where to start?

I was mentioning things to a friend about the "dead" part of Last Chaos.. I mean for the last 2+ years nothing major has been released..It's not really a bad thing, but people. When i see these changes they have done in the last 2+ years i laugh and then i do discredit their ability to run a game, because i know more about this game than most of their DEVS do and i know how easy it is to make every single change they did.. Each bug fix, UI changes are seriously 2-3 minute fixes..So when I see th...

Monday, 23. October 2017, 14:54

Where to start?

First off I would like to introduce myself. I'm Pwesty.. I've been in the Last Chaos scene for quite awhile, since old "hatzring" server started. I stopped playing about 5-6 years ago when AG was taken over by Gamigo.. I stopped playing do to the lack of support of me spending a crap load of money on a game and i felt robbed when they wouldn't help seek justice on losing said stuff I was beyond upset "using non profanity, darn it" *Removed, see private message* *Removed, see private message* As ...