You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Saturday, 22. July 2017, 17:46

Author: Hawkie

Need help on Creating Pheonix

Thanks Raweno for response. So its basically if one wants make a pheonix he cant make and play all 4 characters in the account. He should make just 1 character and make it to 100, then only he can create a new character/s and make them into pheonix. Alright, its clear now. Thank u Angel and all for the help.

Saturday, 22. July 2017, 12:38

Hi and thx Angel , however i dont get what u mean. As said I already have a Lv 100 knight in same account and based on date of character birth date the knight was older than the Mage. So what's the problem.

Saturday, 22. July 2017, 10:12

Hi. I have a Lv 100 Royal Knight in same account with D.O.B was 20.Mar 2013 The character i was trying make to pheonix is a Lv 15 Mage, with D.O.B was 19 Jul 2013 looking at the Date of character creation is should not be problem for making the pheonix. I have a pheonix ticket in first slot of my inventory bag but at pheonix master always give "Do not meet all requirements" . Can a GM help me resolve the problem or at least let me know what else needed on creating pheonix. Thank you much.