You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Saturday, 26. November 2016, 15:25

Author: Amtty

In response to the new NPC change coming up

Thank god I left this game when I did. I was hoping to come back and see some drastic changes which would make me want to play again, but that doesn't seem like it will happen.

Wednesday, 15. June 2016, 21:31

Suggestion for events

This is the reason why I have now quit the game sadly

Friday, 27. May 2016, 18:55

Wtb 157/165+28 Bow

as the title says I'm wanting to buy a 157+28 or a 165+28 bow PM me with offers.

Friday, 27. May 2016, 15:57

Where are the GMs when you need them most?

Why is everyone such delicate flowers on this game, if you're on a PvP server you should be able to be killed whenever. Seems like any sort of fun isn't allowed on this game at all

Thursday, 26. May 2016, 17:11

Suggestion for events

A few events I would like to see is maybe a master stone event so it increases the chance to 50% rather than 30% or something like that. (I think this would be a nice thing and not effect the game much as the item would become bound) Also more of those Grind -> Collect -> Make -> Reward type events like the moon cake one, that was great for new players to be able to make some money and also great for people who like to grind and see a reward. Yours, Matty

Friday, 20. May 2016, 11:51

Master stones

Quoted from "Willito5" Since ms are just bad on success tbh ,how about an event to increase the odds ? Seems fair enough to do so . Master stones are not cheap to buy neither gold or ic .We do not want and easy game to play but sure want a fair way to do things and keep the few players left in the game happy 20master stones fail vs 1 success is a bit over the limit. I think that would be a nice idea, a way to help both sides.

Thursday, 19. May 2016, 22:40

Master stones

Quoted from "Vilya" You are allowed criticism, you are not allowed to post things that are damaging to the reputation of gamigo or the developers. Any and all criticism can be taken as damaging as most criticisms are pointing out flaws in certain areas of the game, I.E the extreme prices in certain area's of the game. Most of what she/he said was true.

Thursday, 19. May 2016, 22:33

Master stones

Quoted from "Vilya" Elephants were introduced before the move to gamigo. And +30 were added AFTER the change to master stones. And you best read the Terms closely as you are toeing a line you do not want to cross. ^ That's the whole reason I didn't say what you just said, it seems like any criticism towards Gamigo in any way shape or form is punishable. It's hard to have a discussion about the current format when anything that is said might get you a vacation. A few people told me about this bu...

Thursday, 19. May 2016, 20:40

Master stones

I know when a battle is lost and I will admit defeat, at least we have the information we need.

Thursday, 19. May 2016, 15:48

Master stones

Edit: Vilya will reply later.

Wednesday, 18. May 2016, 09:05

Master stones

Hello, I'm going to make this thread as a discussion/question for Master stones. I'm wondering what the reason was to change the Master Stone chance from 100% to 30% (Other than more profit for the company) as I think this would give a overall image of the company and where it plans to go with certain things. Sadly I wasn't here when the Master Stones where 100% success rate but I wish I was, the first thing I said when I used a Master Stone was "W** these are not 100%" and after talking to a fe...

Tuesday, 26. April 2016, 12:53

Making Gold!

Hello, I've only been playing this game a few weeks and I've noticed that it is really hard to get any sort of income without using real cash, I've tried hunting at ToF spiders killing the first pack then going out and back in with a scroll and I was getting around 81m/h. So is there actually any place you can make a decent amount of gold or is it really only the cash shop that nets you gold (excluding mcs cause it's hard to find a constant team) I'm enjoying the game but it seems like there is ...

Wednesday, 20. April 2016, 01:01

Master stones

Thank you I have received the Master stones

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 22:08

Master stones

Now I'm kinda worried I deleted two low level characters but I'm sure I never logged on them during that time. I will wait till after maint and see if I get them or not, if not I will open a ticket or something.

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 18:54

Double Drop

Hello, I was wondering does the double drop event stack with lucky scrolls?

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 18:33

Master stones

I'm kinda scared now, the forum post says done

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 18:00

Master stones

Well I've checked and done it in time, so I hope I get them soonish

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 16:54

Master stones

I bought the pack around this time Tuesday, so I made it in time right? Thanks for the help

Tuesday, 19. April 2016, 16:08

Master stones

Hello, So the event was on where you get master stones depending on the amount of IC you buy so I bought some and have yet to receive mine even though it stated Tuesday as the LATEST, I was wondering what I should do to rectify this problem.

Wednesday, 13. April 2016, 19:28

WTG Rogues&Cleric ;)

You're actually gifting characters away, damn that's cool. You will make someone happy EDIT: If you're selling items or something I might be interested in some of your noob items as I've just started so don't need anything crazy