You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, 5. December 2016, 12:28

Author: Eternality

Suggestion for Horizon

Ele and jag are fine i guess since ppl u gonna see mostly in horizon would be from Initius or old players, hard to begin again going through same grinding zones/dungeons etc without those buffs, but +17 cap and no master stones with no lvl2 elem is a great idea, would love to see sieges or pvp without them, please do consider it gamigo P.S: just noticed it's 3rd anniversary at forums lol

Friday, 21. October 2016, 10:58

bug that freaks me out.

Why did u remove me Shesa =s

Monday, 10. October 2016, 07:42

Calender Events all Month!

Gotta increase the frequency of jewel meld/upgrade event, earlier tried to meld ch attack and def elem and it took nearly 20 JPS, that's messed up, how do I meld remaining 50 jewels without going broke? Stopped playing nearly 45 days ago and yeah i didn't check goddamn oktober fest thread, now i cant play until next meld event cuz of lame success rate. Upgrade event is a diff story but jewel events frequency have been brought up to the same level as upgrade events why is that? we need better cha...

Sunday, 2. October 2016, 11:52

Merac Castle Siege

Yeah add it to things to be fixed list, field battle would be fun only if attackers could kill each other not waiting on guards & btw glad that crossing didn't make it past first round

Saturday, 1. October 2016, 03:59

Mention events in the calendar?

Aye but oktoberfest thread has several pages and it starts with game challenges, not everyone has time to check each and every post, if it's added to weekly calendar as a separate post or an individual post in town hall would help, it seems more like tryna do it without spreading the word about it. Most are working ppl and they cant afford to dig into forums to find when the events would be run, now i gotta wait again for a couple more months?

Saturday, 1. October 2016, 03:27

Mention events in the calendar?

I was waiting on a meld event for a long time, checking in game notifications and calendar still i missed the last one cuz it wasn't listed anywhere else but oktoberfest thread, c'mon guys jewel events are no longer scheduled and set for limited hours only why don't mention/add in the weekly calendar atleast on that day?

Friday, 23. September 2016, 01:31

Calender Events all Month!

Yeah better let us vote on events

Friday, 16. September 2016, 18:00

I'm having an issue trying to install the game

May be that location is invalid or not enough disk space?

Thursday, 15. September 2016, 01:34

Finally I reached lvl 185!

Congratz!! Gospod

Thursday, 8. September 2016, 01:22

Unable to start game

Yep visual c++ run time component was missing, thanks Fulmi. It must be included in setup package tho

Wednesday, 7. September 2016, 12:07

Unable to start game

Throws error message as program can't start because MSVCP100.dll missing from the computer, try reinstalling to fix it and i did re-install the game but still shows the same error, any help would be appreciated.

Wednesday, 20. April 2016, 12:00

Char gifting

Hi, Instead of doing away with the char gifting we can have a time slot once may be twice in a month to make char gifting transaction and a GM could oversee that so there won't be fraudulent transactions, i know it's too late but with a hope that it could be brought back

Monday, 4. April 2016, 22:27

Using exp spells

Quoted from "ExcallabuR" There is a post about the spells somewhere on here and what does/does not stack. This is one on the old forum which may be the one I was thinking of. Old Link Its not complete, on DT i use mega exp spell with pbi and exp scroll and it works, what items would work for epic exp spell. Never had luck with exp potions combinations, i got pbis and epic exp spell what other potions are needed?

Sunday, 3. April 2016, 18:26

Using exp spells

During 2x exp on easter holidays i was using mega exp spells and exp scrolls, exp elixir blessed bottles and snowman but i wasn't getting more than 300% any idea why it didn't work? Also can someone tell me what combinations would work with mega and epic exp spells with and without 2x exp event?

Sunday, 28. February 2016, 06:40

Haste like buff for ns

well ns attack speed skill doesnt helps really cuz it wouldnt allow judge to be cast, how on earth a ns can really take on a ranger without better cast speed? or ns supposed to tank and cop rather

Saturday, 27. February 2016, 13:40

Haste like buff for ns

Hi, An haste like buff for ns would help a lot to those without alt pc, esp in raids and 1v1 fights, rangers got blood boil with attack speed set why not a skill haste for ns, would be kinda balanced then.