You are not logged in.

Suggestion | Tool Aid Enhancements

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

• "ExcallabuR" started this thread

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 10:01

Tool Aid Enhancements

Tool Aid Enhancements:

• Lets say you could have 1 tool with durability on it and once it gets to let's say 0/3,000 durability(number that popped into my mind) using tool aids, then you need to buy more, rather than having hundreds of separate tools which you have to put tool aids on... You could then have 1 tool which uses say 30 durability per usage of a tool aid and automatically enhances it if the user has tool aids in their inventory until it reaches 0 durability, at which point a user can purchase another Tool. And outside of using tool aids could be -10 durability per 5minutes of farming or something...

Lets hear your thoughts, and If you have some amendments you think may make my suggestions better then please post them in a similar format to the way I have.

-Eze
------------------------------------------------
Friday, March 13th 2015, 5:58pm

Quoted from "GENESISxOFxCHAOS"

Instead of automatically enhancing from tool aides in inventory, maybe have a UI that allows you to select the number of tool aides you enhance the tool with. Similar to using golden mags for AGRs..

Then you won't accidentally use all your tool aides farming stones while still needing some herbs. :P

------------------------------------------------
Sunday, April 19th 2015, 9:42pm

Quoted from "Lavy"

Or double click on Tool aids to activate them as Holy Water. Put the knife on. Tool aids will be used untill amount of tool aids is over or untill player desactivate the tool aids (just like Holy water).
EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ExcallabuR" (23. July 2015, 10:40)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "SuurrenDeR" is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 23. July 2015, 11:57

+1
this really long winded thing
i like idea of the genesis idea
the knifes need be included in that too make stacks off 999 ect takes up to much space

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook