You are not logged in.

• "zach52103" started this thread

Date of registration: 6. August 2015

Thursday, 6. August 2015, 02:48

levling

can any1 help me with the leveling process? I am very new to last chaos and have no idea how to level up and what skills to use any help would be greatly appreciated...I am currently a level 11 archmage

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Thursday, 6. August 2015, 13:39

Hello Zach,

I would like to encourage you to take the time and explore all the lands. If you take it too fast in levels, you might miss some amazing places. Fight all the monsters, see what works best for you. In doing this, you will gain skill experience points you can use towards your skills to make your character stronger.

You can attain skills from the ArchMage Master in town. You can see what skills you have enough points for by pressing K and reviewing your skill tree. If you mouse over the skill, you will see what it does. Circles shaped skills are passives, which are very important for a strong character. Square icons are active skills and buffs.

Please never hesitate to chat with others in game and ask for help, find yourself a guild as well. You can find a treasure trove of information by asking the helpful players in game. Or you can always come here and request help with concerns or questions.

Welcome to the Land of Iris, happy gaming.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook