You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 25. August 2015, 18:31

Mall Purchase Rewards

I might have missed an announcement. I notice that there hasn't been any alerts for players (silver, gold, platinum etc...)that have purchased items at the mall. Is the tier/reward system finished, broken, or has it changed. Somehow I didn't see the memo.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Meela

Tuesday, 25. August 2015, 18:39

Here is the updated version: My Lastchaos Add-On!!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Tuesday, 25. August 2015, 19:09

There was no update last maintenance, that thread says 1 week until it is live and its been 3 weeks now. Some form of update would be nice and I'd expect we will get that with tonights maintenance. At least the usual reward points even if status points arent live yet would be appreciated by many players and I'm not entirely sure why they haven't done that thus far.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 25. August 2015, 23:33

REwards

Thank you for the back reference.
Now I remember reading that information. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time figuring that when it was completed we would get all the information we needed. I'm not complaining ..just inquiring.
ty

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 26. August 2015, 00:14

Yes, there have been a few snags along the way (the errors on the Servers causing US crashes, etc.) along with other issues. Once they are all resolved and we are back to being 100% stable, we will post news updates on this. Please note that the double reward points are still in effect and being counted by the system until this new system goes live!

Thank you all for your continued patience while we stabilize everything.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Wednesday, 26. August 2015, 06:54) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)