You are not logged in.

Welfare

• "Welfare" is male

Date of registration: 30. July 2015

Friday, 21. August 2015, 15:05

I would like to note, if you have lost an item due to the stingy statue...please keep note of it and the date it occurred. If anything, when this is resolved we can still replace items lost by log checking if they cannot be auto returned. (Hopefully). Better to be safe.

As much as I'd love to, I couldn't remember what I had for breakfast, let alone remember when expired in Siban sometime today. Will document it all from now on though.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

GalaTar

• "GalaTar" is female

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Friday, 21. August 2015, 22:35

Its hard to remember exactly how the items were in Roy/Siban and I really don't see the statue every day...

I note here now that I notice the statue didn't work for me 30 mins ago. What else there is to do... 3 items missing or sold.... just cannot recieve :( -----> sad

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 21. August 2015, 22:41

Note the DAY you recieved the issue then (server day, not day in your country it if it not US). I will try my best to make certain no ones loss goes unnoticed, but I will need at least some information from the players to help if I am to be the sole compensator.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 21. August 2015, 23:20

Didn't you extend the time items could stay in mysterious statue once before, after stack patch? I guess if those items currently are magical nothingness of null, then that won't really help, though.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 21. August 2015, 23:22

Well extending it will not help if the items are being returned and bugged (for whatever reason) and the user attempts to remove them.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Welfare

• "Welfare" is male

Date of registration: 30. July 2015

Saturday, 22. August 2015, 05:27

Well extending it will not help if the items are being returned and bugged (for whatever reason) and the user attempts to remove them.

Redeeming tokens is still working for me despite them not showing up in MS. Maybe there is hope
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 26. August 2015, 02:48

Mysterious Statue problem

Before I send in a ticket I thought I would put this out there just in case there is something I'm not doing.

I was alerted by the envelope icon that I had sold an item and I had some items that are being returned. I went to the Mysterious statue that was glowing purple, clicked on it and the list of items and gold appeared. I pressed the take all button and the screen came back empty...but I did not receive anything..in addition the statue continued to remain purple which is not unusual since it does that some times after collecting your items. However. it remains purple and is not changing back to yellow. The list is still blank and I still have not received anything. I even left the game and came back and it still remains in the full mode with the envelope blinking and the statue purple.

Should I put in a ticket or is there something else I can do before I ask for tech help.

• Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Wednesday, 26. August 2015, 03:38

They know about the issue and have since it started theres already a post on forums about it also.

Mysterious Statue Bug

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 26. August 2015, 18:13

Mys Statue glitch

ty for letting me know and giving me the link to the thread with all the info. Im late for just about everything except when it comes time for Dinner.
:)

• Activate Facebook