You are not logged in.

UmeChan

• "UmeChan" is female
  • "UmeChan" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. September 2015

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 10:55

Question about the game

Hello.... Wondering how things are now, I stopped logging in for a while, mainly because the game wouldn't let me log in on my computer, and it was the game not my computer. Seeing as I have windows 7, 1T HD, 16g RAM, 2gig NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M, 3.4 Quad Core Proc.
Anyways didn't come here to talk about my PC. I lost 50bil in items back in June ish of 2014, I couldn't log in for a few weeks and by the time I got back on my mail expired. (Sucks for me)... And then after the game kept closing out on me a few months later, I just didn't feel like digging into why the game wouldn't work and I moved on.

Updating all the games on my PC though, I updated LC and logged in decided to check it out again, seeing as it hasn't closed out on me just yet, I figured to look at what I have and see prices, and maybe if anything has changed at all.

So your thoughts on the game? Changes good or bad? Have prices changed much since June ish of 2014?

-Rainel
I Am Rainel of Sarissa - True Cleric - Creator and Leader of Essence - Been playing LC since Jan 23rd of 2008

My Siggy pic is-> http://i.imgur.com/2cEqUlT.jpg

Gamigo forums says it's too big, go figure..
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Meela

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 16:12

The prices have changed since then. Also there has been a lot of changes to the game since June of 2014. I would go back and read the patch notes. That's the best place to start. Old Patch Notes Thread

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 16:34

Game Changes

The game has seen a lot of changes since the transfer from Aeris to Gamigo. Most of them in my estimation have been for the better. Some better gaming events and rewards have been incorporated and scamming in the game seems to have been brought under control.

I think it is worth your while to give it another shot...good experienced players like yourself are always a welcome addition to this game. My guild has seen a resurgence of legacy players coming back to Last Chaos and finding it a better game then it was several years ago!

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 21:35

Signature size here on gamigo forums is:

500x200 pixels and 250kb

Your signature is 700x200.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

DeadManIII

Experienced Adventurer

• "DeadManIII" is male

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Wednesday, 16. September 2015, 22:24

Like this one ^^

DeadManIII Chevalier royal lvl 185 bientot lvl 187 Ciraya France
Ancien Chef de la guilde LesGrandsMalades
  • Activate Facebook

UmeChan

• "UmeChan" is female
  • "UmeChan" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. September 2015

Thursday, 17. September 2015, 03:30

Replies

Meela: Thank you. I will give em a read. How have you been? It feels like it's been ages sine I've chatted with you. If you remember me at all, :) Which I hope you do, but it has been a while. Since Aeria, I've had another child, he just turned 4 month old!

Carackus: I am glad not too much scamming has gone on, I always hated those pesky scammers! I wouldn't mind coming back, but I still am not so sure yet. I am huge on customer service, and if a game's CSRs suck, I can't stick around for long, I lose interest real fast. I figure if the people paid to take care of the game cant take care of their players who pay for the game, then they don't deserve their game to be played by me.

Vilya: I am aware the max dimensions your forums allow, which is why I have my siggy set up the way I do, I have had my siggy for years before Gamigo took over, however I created my siggy my self. I am not going to change my siggy that I have had for years upon years. IF you don't mind I am going to send you a PM though, I put in a ticket to the Game people and received a reply I do not understand. If you don't mind me asking you what it means, I'd be very appreciative of your thoughts as to what it means.
I Am Rainel of Sarissa - True Cleric - Creator and Leader of Essence - Been playing LC since Jan 23rd of 2008

My Siggy pic is-> http://i.imgur.com/2cEqUlT.jpg

Gamigo forums says it's too big, go figure..
  • Activate Facebook