You are not logged in.

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

• "Fulminar" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 3. September 2015, 10:59

Last chaos Lottery!

Hello fellow Irisians!

While sneaking through the forums i saw this event on the German version of Last Chaos so i thought...lets steal the idea for us too!

Thus I would like to present to you a new event "The Chaos Lottery!"!

Here is how this will work:

Every player can choose up to 3 different numbers ranging from 1 up to 100 and report them to a Game Master in the specified time window.
For every picked number, the player pays a wager in game gold to the Game Master.
The Jackpot is all the gold gathered from the wagers.

Everything clear so far? Awesome! Lets move to the next steps.

There are 2 Tiers of the lottery:

Tier 1 - Wager is 100.000.000 Gold per picked number (100 mil) to be traded to the Game Master when choosing your winning numbers.
Tier 2 - Wager is 10.000.000 Gold per picked number (10 mil) to be traded to the Game Master when choosing your winning numbers.

At the end of each week, the Game Master will use a Random Number Generator to draw 2 (hopefully lucky) numbers. One per Tier.
The player / players which tip the right number win the jackpot! In case of multiple winners the jackpot will be split among the winning players.

If there is no winner, the jackpot is added to the jackpot of the next lottery (yay more to win!)

The Rules for this event are:
  • 1 lottery entry per player (You are not permitted to pick numbers on alts and can only play in one lottery Tier)
  • Once all numbers are gathered, a forum post will inform you on the current jackpot
  • Winning number and all player entries will be posted in a forum thread to ensure no data is changed or manipulated.
  • Payouts will be done after the lottery drawing ends. The Game Master will contact the winning players.
  • For each paid out prize we will be deducting a small fee of 5% from the winning amount.
  • All other gamigo rules on events still apply.

The numbers can be whispered to Fulminar in the following time slots per server near the Animal Trainer in Juno on channel 5.

Beginning 11 September 2015

Katrissa:
Friday - 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST
Saturday - 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM EST

Ciraya
Friday - 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM EST
Saturday - 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Fulminar" (4. September 2015, 23:33)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

• "Fulminar" started this thread

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 18. September 2015, 10:38

Hello Irisians!

While trying to escape from Vilyas basement i stumbled upon a piggy bank and decided to donate the gold from it to the lottery!.
The starting jackpot is at 100 mil gold!

I will be collecting your numbers today in the specified times!.

Thank you,
Your Last Chaos Team

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook