You are not logged in.

• "rsryannorth" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:06

relearning parts of the game

hi everyone i haven't played for at few years so i have a lot of learning to do. i remember the clear basics but what i need to know is how to get the best out of sp farming. ok i won't be doing any quests at all unless you guys can name decent sp quests and what level those quests come at. also i need to know what mobs i need to fight and at what level as if i remember certain mobs give better sp than others as for sp farming that's all i have say unless you guys know more and better ways to get the best of sp farming. there's 1 more thing i need to ask and that is i need an apprenticeship for the game so if anyone can help me out on that i would like that.

thank you all for your help.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "MitsTheGreek" is male

Date of registration: 21. October 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:16

Best place to farm sp is saquatch at juno this days.With a guild level 6 or more you can lock your exp 100% now.Also channel 2 is for newbies and there is a Npc at randol called Elizabeth that reward x2 the sp and exp you get until level 60.So you can hit 10-12 level easy,lock yourself and sp farm endless.With that buff sasquatch reward around 20-25k sp per kill ''2-3 sp per mob'' and they die easy.Now for quests.As far i know there is a 60 quest on tof (Temple in Dratan) and the veteran 60 level quests you automatical get when hit 60.Both reward awesome sp.Also there is one more quest at 100 with a lot sp again.However if you are not on rush you can also lock exp and exept sasquatch do quests whille leveling for extra sp.If you need something else just ask.

• Activate Facebook

• "rsryannorth" started this thread

Date of registration: 4. September 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 19:43

im OK to do Sasquatches but as my level gets higher i wont be able to do them so i need to know other mobs too and what level i should be killing them also when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?

• Activate Facebook

• "MitsTheGreek" is male

Date of registration: 21. October 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 20:43

Yes.Thats why i suggest you sasquatch..100% exp lock.You can stay there almost forever..So no need to search other mobs whille leveling.Stay 10 level,lock your exp with a guild and do as many sp you want.With exp lock mob reward only 1 exp per kill.I have farmed atm there 12k sp and get 10% at my exp bar.So now do the maths.100k sp =1 level.If you lock at 10 level you can farm until 15 levels.so 5 levels with lock = 500k sp.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MitsTheGreek" (27. November 2015, 20:53)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 20:55

exp lock and sp

first...sounds like you should get a guardian to bring you up to speed. There have been a lot of changes and modifications to the game in the last few years so a knowledgeable guardian would get you indoctrinated in a short period of time, given you prior experience in LC.

when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?
As far as the 100% lock capability...I'm not sure how much exp if any is acquired while killing monsters or mobs when your 100% locked. I do know that all the exp that you are awarded from quests is not donated. I believe you get all of that.
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Friday, 27. November 2015, 22:26

first...sounds like you should get a guardian to bring you up to speed. There have been a lot of changes and modifications to the game in the last few years so a knowledgeable guardian would get you indoctrinated in a short period of time, given you prior experience in LC.
when you say "at a level 6 guild i can get my xp lock 100%" are you saying i could literally stay the same level through out the entire game if i wished?
As far as the 100% lock capability...I'm not sure how much exp if any is acquired while killing monsters or mobs when your 100% locked. I do know that all the exp that you are awarded from quests is not donated. I believe you get all of that.

If you are 100% locked you will not gain any experience from killing mobs but you will from quests. I would wait to get a guardian until you plan to level because you have a certain amount of time to reach level 50 to complete the guardian system before you fail and the guardian doesn't get their fame points. Find a guild level 6 or higher lock to 100% and stay on I2 for elizabeth buff until you have the amount of sp you want, then get a guardian and level. Your guild should be able to help you out with questions you might have.
  • Activate Facebook