You are not logged in.

plserino

• "plserino" started this thread

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Saturday, 14. November 2015, 17:36

Loyalty System

So why do I keep losing my loalty points/tier even though there aren't any rewards? Few days ago I dropped in tier and now it says in 24 hours I will lose 49 status points. Is this intended cause I don't like to see points worth 24,5k IC taken away for no reason. ?(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Saturday, 14. November 2015, 17:45

You're not actually losing them. You'll keep everything you've already accumulated. But while we're on the topic, we're rapidly approaching 4 months since the change was supposed to take place. While i realize we'll be passed info as soon as it is made available, seeing as it's been so long, is there no way that someone could poke the powers that be just to get a little information about it? Feels like we've been hanging on this long enough for an update or eta.

HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Sunday, 15. November 2015, 06:54) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

plserino

Sunday, 15. November 2015, 15:11

I just checked and I did lose those 49 points. So am I getting all the lost points back when the system is finally ready?

• Activate Facebook

Elusive

Date of registration: 21. July 2015

Sunday, 15. November 2015, 20:10

I suggest that the loyalty points be paid in IM cash since the wait has been so long. I, for one, can use it.

• Activate Facebook

plserino

Friday, 27. November 2015, 21:06

Just wanted to update, I now have 11 points left on one account and 0 on another. I'm still unsure if I'm gonna get any of my points back when the reward system goes live or did I just lose it all for no reason? A reply from the CoMa would be appreciated. Thanks

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 21:23

reward points

If you want to hear from Vilya it might be better to direct your questions to her private mail. You will get faster results that way.

• Activate Facebook

plserino

Friday, 27. November 2015, 22:02

If you want to hear from Vilya it might be better to direct your questions to her private mail. You will get faster results that way.
Because it isn't just about me, it affects everyone.
  • Activate Facebook

AdMaiora

Date of registration: 24. July 2015

Friday, 27. November 2015, 23:18

I've lost ~30 points too..

I hope the devs will develop the system in time for xmas... It would be cool to find a patch under the tree :-D

Fool - Templar Knight lvl 165 - Retired
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 2. October 2015

Saturday, 28. November 2015, 01:39

Lost Loyality status points

I AGREE 100% , If are points are just degredating into nothing, And they are going to be lost forever , Its a waster of money to be that Diamond Status buyer. I believe if we can come to a Solution to this issue , we should be rewarded back our equivalent IC Cash in our accounts, And just Reopen the Finished Loyality system Once its completed.Its completely unfair to take away what is earned through our Dedicated Purchases.I have noticed i have lost 100 points and it keeps going down less and less I was Diamond at 10% cashback Plus additions added for 5% extra cash back for for every certain amount of points over 250. Somthing needs to be done to Compensate for the Extreme wait and loss of Hard earned Status points.We as players Deserve a Response for the current delays..... :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Saturday, 28. November 2015, 01:55

Vilya has said a few times that until the loyalty system is fully active to not pay attention to the numbers going down. Though I do agree its been too long of a wait for the system to be implemented.

• Activate Facebook

plserino

Saturday, 28. November 2015, 01:59

I AGREE 100% , If are points are just degredating into nothing, And they are going to be lost forever , Its a waster of money to be that Diamond Status buyer. I believe if we can come to a Solution to this issue , we should be rewarded back our equivalent IC Cash in our accounts, And just Reopen the Finished Loyality system Once its completed.Its completely unfair to take away what is earned through our Dedicated Purchases.I have noticed i have lost 100 points and it keeps going down less and less I was Diamond at 10% cashback Plus additions added for 5% extra cash back for for every certain amount of points over 250. Somthing needs to be done to Compensate for the Extreme wait and loss of Hard earned Status points.We as players Deserve a Response for the current delays..... :cursing:
Yep, my other account was at diamond tier and that account now has 0 points. I'm pretty sure there was a post saying that we wouldn't lose anything until the reward system goes live. And this isn't even a monthly thing, from what I've seen it happens randomly and takes a lot of points when it does.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Saturday, 28. November 2015, 15:14

No new information can be provided at this time. We understand it is taking a long time, but it is either take a long time and have inconsequential to no bugs or put it out with multiple unseen bugs and have to do the cycle of "up and down" to resolve each one we find as it comes up.
When we have news, news will be posted.
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook