You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Cheekiong" is male
  • "Cheekiong" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Monday, 30. November 2015, 17:39

Upgrade event

I have to buy 29.99 or higher packages, can I buy them all at once? Like 4 $29.99 packs or do I have to do them on separate transactions?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 30. November 2015, 17:43

I would do them separate myself, simply because the system will be forced to see them all as separate.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

• "floydsforum" is male

Date of registration: 1. December 2015

Tuesday, 1. December 2015, 04:16

Lost abyss anchor

I removed an abyss anchor from records, used a magnifying glass on it and applied it to my Incubus. I wanted to show a friend the difference in Forms....Human~ Demon . So when I removed the anchor it went into my inv. as usual. However when I tried to do it again to show my friends wife it disappeared from in Inv.

I thought it was a 30 day anchor .....But Even if it was a 1 day one it would last more than 15 minutes max, which is what it took to buy a magnifying glass ,Use the glass , Equip the anchor, and remove it. I don't understand where it went to . I have 32 Pets and have used the anchor before , as well as the gas for the female succubus, of which I have 2 ..So I do Know how they work . But with a 30 day one You should be able to use & remove it from the Pets Inv. at anytime. That is the whole purpose of those items so you can control the forms of the pets and their different skills .

I finally figured out how to make a new account to make this report. I Hope I did it in the proper place .. as this is all new to me! I hope Vilya sees this and can help me sort it out, thanks ... and Have a Blessed Day ! Happy Hunting ! (0;} ARROW 8)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "floydsforum" (3. December 2015, 06:05) with the following reason: I would say it was just before 5 PM EST .

• Activate Facebook