You are not logged in.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 28. December 2015, 16:03

I am not being "selective", everyone gets the same response. It is how the item is intended to work. I will not ever show favoritism to anyone because they chose to not read about an item before using it. It is up to you and solely you to inform yourself on items you have not used previously. It is not up to staff to seek you out and inform you.
Oh I wanna report now her but dunno where's those links here.

Look in my signature....
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Gospodja

Rising Star

• "Gospodja" started this thread

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Monday, 28. December 2015, 16:39

I did nothing wrong and see for yourself:

Stop thinking how players are not knowing fools. this game is for players not "players for gamigo publisher" relation. then it should be Pay2Play game advertised.

My right as a player should be equally threated to any player. but oh no when u see me around "Gos, GOsp or my full name" you guys getting seriously aroused for idk why I just show up and you start with bulling.

• Activate Facebook

Gospodja

Rising Star

Monday, 28. December 2015, 16:44

"You have to know the items you are using before using them. " How when I used mgr for 1st time after long time period again. I think you need to tryout some things then you start learning. Problem is not in that I asked for opinion and help cause it's about rare item and hard to get it otherwise you see, since this last players merge came, I wasn't on forum. I'm keeping my self from "your rules" yard.

"Enjoy in your bath" I'm out of this convo. I expect something nice.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 28. December 2015, 17:07

You will get nothing, as the game system is not broken. It is not gamigo's fault you chose to use an item that you've obviously used before according to your own statement on something "rare".

Quoted

I used mgr for 1st time after long time period again

Have a nice day.

FAQ section for your future reading
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Monday, 28. December 2015, 18:33

I lost 117+14 Rogue Speedies due to lack of knowledge of how MGR worked, you know what I did? Raged to myself for 5 mins, then moved on.

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 28. December 2015, 21:53

If you ask me MGRs are obsolete. Why use them? In many cases you can drop more items and ID them for a hope for better seals.
If your item is already +ed and you want better seals on it just convert it at the Collector Ryl an ID it again. Total cost 1 magnifying glass and few gold tokens. MGR does the same, but cost more and use 100 glasses.

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Monday, 28. December 2015, 22:48

If you ask me MGRs are obsolete. Why use them? In many cases you can drop more items and ID them for a hope for better seals.
If your item is already +ed and you want better seals on it just convert it at the Collector Ryl an ID it again. Total cost 1 magnifying glass and few gold tokens. MGR does the same, but cost more and use 100 glasses.

Using 100 mag glasses with MGR isn't necessary, I've used only 1 and have had items go from y4 to g5 and I'm happy to use an mgr on some things instead of spending time farming tokens hoping to get enough to get the gold tokens I need.
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 28. December 2015, 23:24

Like Ereshkigal said, I have used 1 magnifying glass with MGR and turned yellow into G5. I most recently did so yesterday. With AGRs I use 100 however since seals have been confirmed to go below their base value when not doing so.

About the cost.. if it takes less time to get gold for the MGR than it takes to get the necessary gold tokens then obviously that's not useless. Getting enough tokens to try and win 5 gold tokens, for then to change a 157 weapon will most likely take me more time than it takes me to get 80m-140m gold. If someone is selling one, buying it can save time and money, but if there's not and if you have gold tokens already then that's a great free way to do it, which doesn't rely on anyone or anything else except for yourself and LacaBall.
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Monday, 28. December 2015, 23:43

Why not just close this topic.
VIlya replied thouroghly and hopefully more people on this server will know how to use reformers from now on.

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 29. December 2015, 02:27

Thank you for the Info!

Thank you Dinosue,
Sorry you lost great gear, and I do sympathize with and understand your frustration....HOWEVER...(and this is not meant as a bullying tactic), had you known the facts as stated by all your fellow players and the CM, I am sure you wouldn't have done what you did. You thought you were following procedure and unfortunately it wasn't correct procedure for the gear you were working with. The lesson to be learned is to read the FAQs on the system you are about to use....just to be sure if for nothing else..that something hasn't changed since the last time you used it!

I thank you because you have gotten the best players and Villya to respond to your predicament. I now have a much better knowledge of what can and cant be done with Mgrs and Agrs...and some alternatives to using that system! Again, I'm sorry that you have lost some valuable gear but I am confident that once you sit back and realize that gamigo and your fellow players really didn't do you an injustice that you will get back in there and move forward!
The players in this game can be a tough crowd....but they are right. And lets face it....they could have ignored you, instead they felt it was important to give you the facts and set you straight!

Have a great New Years! :)

• Activate Facebook

Gospodja

Rising Star

Tuesday, 29. December 2015, 09:06

Blaming me for discovering a game description bug and simply playing the game! You guys are bad!

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Rising Star

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Tuesday, 29. December 2015, 09:51

On the mgr is written " reset option" so what did u expect? There r many purple items with difrent cd/eva/hr etc seals, but did u really see a single blue item with higher eva/cd or speed seals?

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Tuesday, 29. December 2015, 15:33

Blaming me for discovering a game description bug and simply playing the game! You guys are bad

My friend, you didn't discover anything...your fellow players are trying to tell you what happened but you refuse to listen. Know one is picking on you...just trying to let you know how this works so you understand why you didn't get the results you assumed you were suppose to get.

If you think the instructions on how this process works is misleading then I would suggest you talk to Vilya in private messaging and let her know where this description lead you astray.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 21. October 2015

Tuesday, 29. December 2015, 22:05

My friend switched a 147+25 b6e helm to another class lost his nice seals only took 50 mgr to regain the b6e seal with gold token u can aslo do so you can return it back. I think it is easier to get the original seals (as it was made or dropped) than to get new seals by switching with gold token or mgr

bit of time n effort you can fix it 8)

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 30. December 2015, 01:21

Using 100 mag glasses with MGR isn't necessary, I've used only 1 and have had items go from y4 to g5 and I'm happy to use an mgr on some things instead of spending time farming tokens hoping to get enough to get the gold tokens I need.
Good tip. I do not have much experience with them, because I was avoiding them. I got one from the little Grinch fellow so I'll give it a try when I resume playing with my archer.
AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Wednesday, 30. December 2015, 14:59

My first point,

The only items that are really worth using MGR's on are crafted 14x+ pieces as these mostly only 'Reset' to blue seals.

Secondly the descriptions say 'Reset option of...' The definition of resetOxford Dictionary

I've been down that road before, when I didn't realise how they worked (before faq's). Just have to move on. Perhaps try your hand at crafting a 147 helm and get a b6 one that way and start again.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook