Вы не вошли в систему.

Suggestion | New buff npc

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Optimus

Новичок

• "Optimus" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 02.12.2015

• Отправить личное сообщение

03.02.2016, 03:07

New buff npc

We need a npc that you can go to and get different class buffs. I know many would love this. Gm in the past would do this for everyone give all class buffs with duration buff so all last 2x longer. On a channel at a random point in a day. Well we all have differnt times to play so this way we all could get buffs. I think we would all love this. Maybe pay like 1mill per buff or somthing not to much or it would be pointless. Hope to see new things shortly this is one of my favorite games ever played. Very user friendly love the controls and animation is on point. Could be better on server lag and no bugs but all games have bugs and there not game changing. I do know my idea would be awsome so dont hate on my idea or try to tell me it cost money to make new things. I know this but im sure we all want a Big patch! This idea forum needs to light up and maybe just maybe we will get somthing... :D

• Активация Facebook

Death

Упорный герой

Благодарность: 203

03.02.2016, 04:43

man I would be upset if that happens. then i would have lvled my buffCharacters for nothing.
Play with other players together to get Buff. The pve content is already 90% a singleplayer.
;)

Katar//Pangea
LvL 185 Spezialist
Death Gilde:Eskalation

Enschuldige mich hiermit für alle meine Tipp-/Rechtschreibfehler
  • Активация Facebook

pruss

Восходящая звезда

Дата регистрации: 19.07.2015

03.02.2016, 09:03

I really hope this will not happen. What's the point with different classes then?

Bad suggestion :thumbdown:

• Активация Facebook

Optimus

Новичок

• "Optimus" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 02.12.2015

03.02.2016, 09:46

Negative people here only? ok lets play same game never change nothing for years to come

First off your buff chars can remain that = free buffs

2nd. Not all have 2 pc to make chars to buff there own char

3rd The point of different class well that's obvious each class is different in almost every way looks/skills/passives/stat point set resulting in different defense/attack

last thing I have to say...Negative like OMG! Have you made any idea's for new content?

Have you ONE idea on the forum for new anything?

Do you want nothing new? Oh so you think new content is just bad idea? maybe just bad idea cause its not yours? Can you tell me one new idea besides lvl cap or new map? geez nothing positive ever with ppl in forum about over the idea of posting idea's to many negative people. No one here has anything good to say about new content but ...give us lvl cap new map yay blah

Close thread I'm done posting idea's I wont post 1 ever again always same negative

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Optimus" (03.02.2016, 09:53)

• Активация Facebook

Graut

Восходящая звезда

• "Graut" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 10.07.2015

Местонахождения: Norway

03.02.2016, 10:45

LC is a MMORPG and the core aspects of those games are interactions between other human players.

A lot of people keep bringing up what they define roughly as "the good old days of partying in Egeha", but the game has since then changed into what is, as Death said, more of a singleplayer styled game. There's also something called rosy retrospection, which "refers to the finding that subjects later rate past events more positively than they had actually rated them when the event occurred".

That's probably because we can now solo everything, whereas back then you typically couldn't, so the best solution was to party. Now the best method is to one-hit the mobs and gain several levels an hour, solo. This is mostly due to the devs, but the option to party is still there, so that's on us. And now a lot of people seem to only party when the game forces them to, like with chapel, raid, cube etc, and some are only willing to offer you a party when they are paid to do so. But don't get too close and leach my experience or I'll tell my sister!

What I'm trying to say is that it seems kinda weird reading about the good old days of partying, at the same time they're unwilling to party up now. People enjoy different aspects of the games more than others, and that's fine, but this is a MMORPG and having a buff NPC is going away from that if you ask me. If you want buffs, make friends and party up, that way you also don't have to pay for a solo or a second computer.

Also, important side note, not targetted at you Optimus, but just in general... Buffs like Windy Hands and Windy Step are luxury buffs. Do you need Windy Step every time you grind at sorcs, running back and forth in the same area? Probably not. Will you manage an entire hour with 9 attack speed of one-hitting mobs versus 7 attack speed from the hour before? Most likely. In fact you'll do fine.

haste plz

Данный пост был отредактирован 1 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Graut" (03.02.2016, 10:46)

• Активация Facebook

Carackas

Восходящая звезда

• "Carackas" мужчина

Дата регистрации: 11.07.2015

Местонахождения: New Hampshire

Вид деятельности: Dragon Slayer

03.02.2016, 19:46

Ideas

Optimus,
Keep bringing ideas to the forum. Just because some players do not agree with you doesn't mean your ideas have no merit. Your idea would place another program system in play...The impact on game play would depend on how it is executed and to what degree. It is natural for people to be concerned about how changes might add or detract from what is already in place. That's why it is good to have these discussions when an idea is presented. Keeping an open mind is not easy just as coming up with new ideas can be challenging.

Not to change the subject but I have in the past advocated for a much more revolutionary set of changes to the game. I want another sequel to the Last Chaos saga. A new LC story added to this one which adds water quests in the surrounding oceans, land locked lakes and rivers of Iris. The old USA forum had a thread that went on for pages as players added ideas upon ideas for that add on to the game. Unfortunately as much fun as it was to brainstorm an entire new water active Last Chaos set of adventures, this point in time is probably not a good time for expansion.
My point is, idea sharing to improve this game to me makes the Forum a more exciting place to spend some game time. To me the Forum is more than just a place to get help, sell something or find out whats on an event calendar. Its a place that we can learn more about this game and take part in its evolution.

Please don't be offended if your idea/ideas are not immediately embraced by some of your fellow players. As more people view them, the more likely they will begin to make more sense to some or even be reshaped into a new or improved idea...Just keep plugging away Optimus. I'm with you!

The more ideas the better...they don't even have to be all good ideas. Its been my experience that even a bad idea can sometimes be modified to become an awesome innovation....without that idea....nothing happens at all!

• Активация Facebook