You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirHansford

Rising Star

• "SirHansford" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Monday, 15. February 2016, 17:34

Question Regarding Status

You will have 7 days to spend your restored status point balances!

What happens to our status points after these 7 days?
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 15. February 2016, 18:30

Status points earned last month (January 1-31) will expire 30 days after they were earned. All restored status points from August until last month will expire on the 18th of this month (7 days from original post). They will simply just expire.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

DeVotus

Sincere Adventurer

• "DeVotus" is male

Date of registration: 20. May 2015

Monday, 15. February 2016, 18:39

But WHY`?
The Diamand Shop is NOT even there, but our Statuspoints disapper in 7 days?

Thats not fair, i farmed 300 Statuspoints in the waiting time, with the promise, that they will get restored so we can use them to get the premission for the shops.

Now these are USELESS; because i WAS NOT able to get in the Diamandshop with these points...

*removed*

Best Friends

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Vilya" (15. February 2016, 23:36) with the following reason: removed violation

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 15. February 2016, 18:41

FYI note to all, the Rewards/Status points Loyalty post is under construction since we have a new system. So if you are looking for it and cannot find it, that is why.

As soon as the new information is available and made pretty, it will be reposted and noted for everyone!

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Monday, 15. February 2016, 20:29

Status points earned last month (January 1-31) will expire 30 days after they were earned. All restored status points from August until last month will expire on the 18th of this month (7 days from original post). They will simply just expire.
I have around 350 status and around 420 reward points on just 1 of my accounts. Another 80ish reward on another. So far we have only seen 2 silver level and 1 bronze level reward being offered. Your earlier post suggested that the rewards would rotate during these 7 days. It is now day 4 or 5 (depending on how you count it) of 7 with no rotation and only those 3 rewards being offered. Am i to understand that we simply must accept this offering or lose them and have to buy back up to diamond to receive diamond level rewards when the system is in full swing? Not a personal attack on you but this hardly seems fair to those of us that put so much into this system. Not everyone wants PRS+28, a chaos ball or 200 CD potions. It would be nice to get some plat and diamond level rewards in there and extend the deadline as there has been no rotation at all. Thanks
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirHansford" (15. February 2016, 20:57)

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Monday, 15. February 2016, 22:29) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 15. February 2016, 23:03

I have a question about restored status points Vilya.
In ur comment u said '' All restored status points from August ''
The last loyalty rewards were for 1st-30th July. Loyalty system was removed in august and u couldnt check ur balance any longer. So my question is why we got restored points from august and not the points from July when we had still tracks of it? If im not wrong they told us we would keep the curent points we had(July) not coverted them for next months where u would start from the lower lvl ( goold/silver/ bronze)

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Monday, 15. February 2016, 23:22

July was paid out by the old system. August began the new system. As for rotation of the rewards, no time was mentioned at all as to when it would happen, only that it would. The points will expire as stated in the news thread posted a few days ago, as to the rest of your question:

Quoted

FYI note to all, the Rewards/Status points Loyalty post is under construction since we have a new system. So if you are looking for it and cannot find it, that is why.

As soon as the new information is available and made pretty, it will be reposted and noted for everyone!

@ DeVotus: We also only stated the points would be there and available, as they are, without mentioning a time limit on how long they would be available. If you have further questions, feel free to Private Message me or the CoMa of your version as making accusations about "scamming" are a violation of the terms and not permitted on the public forums. ;)

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

plserino

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Monday, 15. February 2016, 23:39

That is a lot of IC to reach diamond tier. It'll be pretty damn disappointing if you don't put some diamond tier rewards in the system before taking away every point.

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Tuesday, 16. February 2016, 00:51

Well as i've stated, i have 350 status points on just one account. not to mention what i have on others. 350 status points at 500 IC per point = 175,000 IC used. It's almost Tuesday and we've still got the same 3 choices we had on thursday. Please forgive me Vilya if i don't exactly feel like doing cartwheels up and down the corridor over this, to put it nicely, lack luster offering. I guess the people that are only able to play on the weekends are just SOL even if they do rotate tomorrow, which I'd actually be quite surprised to see. Seriously, as patiently as everyone has been waiting for this, don't you think this is a pretty poor attempt and could use sprucing up before you just yank our status away?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SirHansford" (16. February 2016, 17:35)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Tuesday, 16. February 2016, 11:43

System gets re-introduced with no notice, and we get told there's 7 days to use points before they're gone? This is why I stopped being active on LC, imagine the poor souls that have points, but are currently on a break, it'll be like people losing thousands of items with the stacking patch all over again, simply because they were on a break.

To those that end up losing points because of the way this is being done, my heart goes out to you.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 12:10

I have 231 loyalty and 249 reward points. How do i use up my loyalty points? I have 231 of them but i am only able to spend reward points.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 20. August 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 14:42

nvm that. Seems the reward points are the ones that are spendable. And if i am not mistaken, then statuspoints only represent which tier I have achieved and are not spendable. Loyalty points and reward points are the same thing. Am I right?

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 14:43

Loyalty points= all combined.

Status= Points from spending
Reward= Points earned by playing/ reaching certain goals.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cheekiong" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 19:12

the amount of points it takes to buy stuff is insane. Have you even played the game? Do you even think about how many of that specific item you would need to buy it ONCE from the rewards? It is ridiculous. I would love to go back to Aeria now. They actually knew how to reward people for being loyal to the game.

• Activate Facebook

SirHansford

Rising Star

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 20:46

the amount of points it takes to buy stuff is insane. Have you even played the game? Do you even think about how many of that specific item you would need to buy it ONCE from the rewards? It is ridiculous. I would love to go back to Aeria now. They actually knew how to reward people for being loyal to the game.
This exactly. If someone were to, from scratch, use 75,000 IC to attain diamond level status, at very best they could get 1 reward from diamond level and have very little to pick from with that amount as most of the items are above 150 loyalty points! And a blue flute and pink egg for 100 loyalty points? You'd have to spend 115,000 IC just to have enough loyalty to get 1 rewarded MS+30 as they are 230 points! 230x500= 115,000. Some bronze, gold and silver level prizes are as much or higher than the stuff from plat/diamond. Who came up with this? Someone sitting in an office somewhere that has never even logged into the game?

One more before i go, 80 points for a pet name tag, that's 40,000 IC spent just to get a pet name tag as a reward? really?!?! lol This is either insane greed or simply no thought whatsoever went into the point values before creating them. Pardon me if that came off as harsh but this is glaringly absurd.
  • Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 21:04

I was glad to see that rewards were finally updated and working but really disappointed at the amount of points it takes to get most items. You put 1 day +28 prs in there at silver tier for 10 points, now you've added horse transformation cards for 40 points, 1 pet xpb for 10, blue pan flute for 100, and the list goes on at items that are beyond ridiculous. Whoever chose the point amounts needs to go reconsider the amounts for the value of the items because they are way off base as they are now.

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 22:01

According to this post from V we are still getting daily reward points

" and daily points for activity is back...so you might notice you have a few more points now!"

Not me. :(

On my knight I got 10+% within 5 days and each day I made sure it is more than 2% and attendance status is confirmed.
65.01%->67.31%
67.31%->69.56%
69.56%->72.34%
72.34%->74.93%
74.93%->77.29%

In the last 14 days my archer got from 131 to 136 with continuous attendance making sure I newer go less than 11% per day (on a low day) and overall only 2 points.

I guess I'm doing something wrong. Any tips?

Thanks

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "divataroza" (17. February 2016, 22:03)

• Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 22:39

An example how a bad marketing ruins the good idea.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Thursday, 18. February 2016, 05:05) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)