You are not logged in.

• "guimanso69" started this thread

Date of registration: 28. October 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 12:42

Patch Notes

I really miss something new in game. Something that makes impact. A new char, new map, new lvl cap with new armor and wep. It would be nice to the players and it would make more people to start playing and even new players (yeah, we need that).

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Iwant

Rising Star

• "Iwant" has been banned

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 12:53

Dream is free ... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 12:59

Dream is free ... :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:
ikr xD
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cheekiong" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 19:13

How long has it been since we got a good sized content patch?

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 21:14

Dreaming Big!

About a year ago I started a thread called "The Water". It was on the USA server before the Forum consolitation and had to do with starting a new version or extension of Last Chaos...kind of a Last Chaos II. It involved using the oceans, lakes and rivers of Iris to expand the game...under water lost cities, new monsters, maybe even some "Hidden object" type incidents involved in the questing. It was filled with ideas that players like yourself had. Even new classes with water capabilities like breathing underwater, increased mobility, special armor, weapons, etc...

In my mind I picked a bad time to start that thread, for shortly afterward the servers were consolidated from 3 to one and after that the forums. My assumption was that player activity and recruitment had declined to a point that warranted computer space reduction. I'm not sure if that situation has improved or even if that's what caused all the consolidations, but given all this I still feel that a radical change or new expanse in the game would stir up a lot of interest resulting in increased population and involvement. Bottom line...more/sufficient revenue for the owners and publishers of the game is the main factor needed for any business to succeed.

Given that, its one thing to think up a wonderful game scenerio that may very well make the game more popular and another to have to pay for such an enterprise. Gamigo and Barunson I am sure have all kinds of data that they have studied in the process of deciding what is financially beneficial to there companies and there customers.

Finally I think as players who enjoy this game it is important that we keep suggesting new ideas and bringing in friends that will enjoy this game and the social interplay that this global game provides. I do know that "I know what I like" and what "I am willing to pay for". I still enjoy this game but your right...it needs something really fresh and new. The CM and GM's are going the extra mile to try to make this game as entertaining as possible but the success of this game can't lie on there backs entirely. A great deal depend on the LC players bringing ideas and new players to the game and the willingness of company staff to listen to these suggestions and take appropriate action!

I haven't given up on new ideas for the game of Last Chaos! And by the way, I like your suggestion. :)

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, 17. February 2016, 21:31

Nice idea that you had! We gotta move and not give up on giving suggestions. If we don't complain they will think that we're good with what we have. I really want to this game to grow, and to do so effort has to come from both ways. A new character would be really awesome (one that is totally different), it could take months to do it but atleast we knew that new things would come.

• Activate Facebook