You are not logged in.

Date of registration: 17. July 2015

Thursday, 18. February 2016, 08:32

Buy 39 MS +30 (3K IC, gives 6 points each), get one free!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Thursday, 18. February 2016, 21:13

To the complainers:...This stuff is free folks. Stop picking it apart. I trust if the system is creating some legitimate injustice it will be corrected. Let the powers that be know what your perceived injustice is without all the negative rhetoric. . Negative comments really don't help and tends to make it look like efforts to provide this kind of "thank you" to the players as not being appreciated.
I know we have been waiting a while for this promised system however, it is an attempt from Gamigo/Barund to give us players positive reinforcement for our loyalty and purchase activity in the game. Is it too much to ask that problems should be like wise submitted to them in a positive light? Just my opinion.

The thing just got off the ground so I think we should continue to be patient and cut these guys a little slack!

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Thursday, 18. February 2016, 22:30) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

SirHansford

Rising Star

• "SirHansford" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. July 2015

Thursday, 18. February 2016, 22:52

To the complainers:...This stuff is free folks. Stop picking it apart. I trust if the system is creating some legitimate injustice it will be corrected. Let the powers that be know what your perceived injustice is without all the negative rhetoric. . Negative comments really don't help and tends to make it look like efforts to provide this kind of "thank you" to the players as not being appreciated.
I know we have been waiting a while for this promised system however, it is an attempt from Gamigo/Barund to give us players positive reinforcement for our loyalty and purchase activity in the game. Is it too much to ask that problems should be like wise submitted to them in a positive light? Just my opinion.

The thing just got off the ground so I think we should continue to be patient and cut these guys a little slack!
I beg your pardon, it was not free. Many made their decisions to use IC or not based on this system. Have you even looked at it? These "rewards" are a joke. You have to use 115,000 IC in order to be able to get 1 single MS from the system. 40,000 in order to get a pet name tag, 20,000 to get a pet transformation card. Yeah, let that sink in a minute before you run to gamigo's rescue like a knight in shining armor with his helm turned around backwards. I can always appreciate someone trying to see the bright side of things but in this case you clearly haven't done the math to see how ridiculous this is. It has bronze,silver,gold lvl prizes that cost more than the plat and diamond. It seems that whoever set this up had no idea how the system was described to us to work. The higher level tier prizes were supposed to be rewarded even greater.

Something else you clearly didn't understand before replying, "give them time", people have given them time! 7ish months time. Secondly, the people that got to diamond, the supposed top tier where the greatest rewards were supposed to be, we have a very small window in order to use our points before our status expires and we have to start over again. As it stands we have to use them in the next 3 days with this silly system when our status will be reduced back to nothing. It would benefit them to fix it and make the tier prizes reflect what they were supposed to. No one is going to work to achieve plat or diamond status when the prizes are the same as bronze/gold/silver. But as it stands, they all stink.
HINDER 185 Ranger / SirHansford 182 Temple Knight / ZiggyStardust 185 Specalist / Elephantalist 168 Elementalist

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "SirHansford" (18. February 2016, 23:16)

• Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Friday, 19. February 2016, 00:39

What you're saying is we shouldn't comment on this unless what we have to say is positive? If all we said was positive then how would they know if there was a problem? I'm glad the loyalty system is back and finally working after the 7 months that it was gone and I realize that it is a bonus to what we are spending but the point values for the rewards just aren't right. When it was just the 3 items you had a 1 day +28 prs for 10 points, 10 points now will get you 1 pet xpb how is that a similar value? Before the system was changed and we were paid out through a tier system, based on the last tier we received, you were given a premium character package valued at 2100 IC that was a good deal and a nice bonus. Now at when you reach silver tier your options are 1 pet xpb (value of 39 ic) because with 15 points that is all you would be able to afford. I would just like for whoever decided on those point values to rethink their decision and realize the way they are currently is not good.
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 19. February 2016, 01:17

Spend 150k ic and get a free popenian's leash !!!!
Buy 1020 rop2 or 21,000 xpbs and get a chicken pet as reward !!!
Should I spend so much ic on stuffs i dont need only because I like the pet? Especialy when this pet costs 999 ic in IM.
Great motivation to make ppl spend $$ in this game - spend 150k ic and u can have 1k as reward 8o:thumbdown: !!!!

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

plserino

Date of registration: 16. July 2015

Friday, 19. February 2016, 01:40

If that wasn't enough you can now extend your tier that's about to be taken away from you for only 6k IC per day! Knowing gamigo, there won't be any notification when the rewards might change or what they might be. Why do they need to be taken away anyway? It was said we would keep the points until this system would go live. And now you give us a beta and one week to spend the points... ok :)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Friday, 19. February 2016, 03:47

First of all...when I started playing this game I didnt expect to get any additional compensation for playing a game that does not require a monthly fee to play. So to me these "rewards" are a plus regardless of what anyone might think about there value.

Second...I am well aware of the amount of time since they took the old system down that Me and all of you have had to wait for this new reward system. However, I didn't know there was a time table set for this new system build.

Third...if you are buying stuff from the item mall to accrue reward points to get big expensive prizes....you have things backwards in my estimation. You buy what you need....the rewards are an additional perk...not the motivation behind your purchase...that's down right silly!

Fourth...and finally> I didn't say not to comment or be critical of the system...I did say that making disparaging remarks like this "stinks", or it "sucks" etc... won't fix the problems everyone is not happy about.

Having said that..I can agree that the values of items being offered have changed. Maybe one question to ask is what criteria is being used to select rewards for the the different tiers/levels of purchase.
Please don't miss understand what I'm trying to say. Some of you think this new system is tilted or unfair....some are comparing it to the older system. The replies to my statements I think are less derogatory and more substantive than what I read prior to my comments. So, I feel we now have a productive dialogue! :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (19. February 2016, 03:49)

• Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Friday, 19. February 2016, 06:09) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Friday, 19. February 2016, 18:19

You need to read more closely. In my reply I am answering a number of rebuttals to my comments. My reply is not entirely directed towards you.
And if you are that unhappy with all of this, what keeps you playing this game?
I'm not going to get into a back and forth with you....you don't like this new rewards system, you dont like how the transition was handled, and you condemn Gamigo/Barund on how they are treating there customers. Sounds to me that your "Loyalty" to this group is on shaky ground.

I think your pretty clear on how you feel....nothing more for me to discuss with you. Have a nice day.

• Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Friday, 19. February 2016, 18:46

And if you are that unhappy with all of this, what keeps you playing this game?

Last chaos players are a though breed. But this kick in the face by gamigo is a great incentive for me to stop spending cash on IC. I can't say that i'm surprised about how poorly this Loyalty bonus fix was done.

Good for you Carackas that you're happy with this system, and you should be since you apparently don't donate anything towards the game, it is indeed free for you. Congratz and have a nice day!
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 19. February 2016, 19:05

Thank you all for your constructive criticism and honest feedback. I have passed this thread along in my weekly report for review. Please keep your feedback coming along with any ideas you might possibly have towards the system.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Friday, 19. February 2016, 19:26

To Pruss

FOR YOUR INFORMATION PRUSS..I'm Diamond Level...I probably spend a lot more in the Mall than you do BUB! Once again...someone pulling stuff right out of the air without facts.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Carackas" (19. February 2016, 19:31)

• Activate Facebook

Ereshkigal

Rising Star

Friday, 19. February 2016, 22:19

Vilya thank you for passing this along to the higher ups I hope that they will reconsider the amount of loyalty points it takes to get certain items. Another thing I would like to point out is that we were told this would be full of items that people want the most but I don't see many people wanting horse transformation cards or pink drake eggs/blue pan flutes why are these in there and for such ridiculously high point amounts? With the way it is now I much prefer the old tier system.

• Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Sunday, 21. February 2016, 23:20

In case more statistics are needed:

At attendance day 15 and 16
47.34%->54.02%
54.02%->58.00%

At attendance day 17
58.00%->69.07%

At attendance day 18
69.07%->80.32%

No reward points at all

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. August 2015

Monday, 22. February 2016, 18:03

I think the issue is the amount of time we've waited, if you look at the old rewards system here, 7 months worth of rewards doesn't equate to what we've actually been presented with this month. Players are used too a lot more than this and I think this is too much of a change too soon. I also think people were expecting some form of compensation for the 7 months we've waited for this and that might be causing some of the anger.

Also we were told that we would get double reward points until it was activated, they stopped double points months ago for some reason.

Maybe for the 7 months they could do a one off reward system like the old one and then adjust the prices of the current system by whatever they see fit.

The criticism here is warranted but I think what Carackas was trying to say is that it needs to be constructive, not just venting anger.

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Tuesday, 23. February 2016, 13:10

double reward points until it was activated
This was never stated. There were double rewards given for a very finite amount of time, but not "until it was activated".

As I stated, however, this thread has been passed up the chain for review as promised.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

divataroza

Rising Star

Tuesday, 23. February 2016, 23:09

I got 3 reward points as stated in V's post. Thanks. Now I hope I'll be quick enough someday to be able to use them :)

AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

• "Vilya" is female

Wednesday, 24. February 2016, 00:16

Thank you for letting me know it is working now Diva :)

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook