You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Thursday, 14. July 2016, 10:42

Difference between fellowship and party

I am aware that you need to be in a fellowship rather than a party for certain activities eg Raid and also that quest kills don't register if you are in a fellowship. Should there be any difference in the xp/sp awarded per kill if you are in a party and a fellowship? I was in Mir while in a solo party (no-one else on mt radar) and my score per kill kept fluctuating; changing to a fellowship brought them to a steady maximum...

Thanks for any clarifications...

Caugsmire

PS Sorry for putting this in the wrong section ?(

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Caugsmire" (14. July 2016, 11:42)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Thursday, 14. July 2016, 16:55

"Party experience was changed. The bigger your party on radar, the more you get!
Also, the higher the difference in levels the less experience you get."

-> Patch Notes | October 28, 2015

I believe that's the patch that made it like it is now. Sounds good in concept but when it fluctuates to values below what you can get otherwise (in party before, and now in fellowship), then I know what I prefer; stable and high.

I'm not sure what their intentions were (have more 8-man parties maybe), but since people now prefer fellowships whenever possible due to this, and since you can't register them as solos then it obviously also affects how easily you can get a solo and then also how big they get.. which is most likely smaller than before.
  • Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Thursday, 14. July 2016, 18:36

Thanks very much for that - as you say that makes likelihood of solos much less...

• Activate Facebook

XshadowX

Rising Star

• "XshadowX" is male

Date of registration: 10. August 2015

Thursday, 14. July 2016, 19:19

I would like to know how does the guild passive skill "guild party time" works on fellow (since its supposed to increase xp/sp according to the number of guildies in party), or if it does work at all since i learned lvl 4 of that skill and didnt saw any diference in fellowship, its kinda sad to spend ic/gold (worth close to 12b) to learn that skill and it seems to be useless in fellowship.

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Thursday, 14. July 2016, 21:46

I would like to know how does the guild passive skill "guild party time" works on fellow (since its supposed to increase xp/sp according to the number of guildies in party), or if it does work at all since i learned lvl 4 of that skill and didnt saw any diference in fellowship, its kinda sad to spend ic/gold (worth close to 12b) to learn that skill and it seems to be useless in fellowship.
I don't see any difference in xp either. Maybe it' only working if you're not at the xp cap, but who wants to grind like that?
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Thursday, 14. July 2016, 22:32) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Cakey

• "Cakey" is female

Date of registration: 3. April 2016

Friday, 15. July 2016, 00:20

Maybe it doesn't work for fellowship parties, which would be kinda lame. If it doesn't they should be more specific with the details of how the skill works in the description Bc like you said people are wasting a lot of ic/gold to have this skill for their guildies. While having huge parties, it is really a shame this skill isn't being put to good use as it would be a great skill to have if it worked properly.
  • Activate Facebook

ANGEL.

Sincere Adventurer

• "ANGEL." is female

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Friday, 15. July 2016, 00:26

it works only in equal party, as long as guild members r on the radar.More guildies= better xp, but since its equal pt and exp will split between them idk if its any use of it.

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Friday, 15. July 2016, 01:21) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Cakey

• "Cakey" is female

Date of registration: 3. April 2016

Friday, 15. July 2016, 01:59

The issue is the skill has no effect on a fellowship party, when there shouldn't be this restriction if this type of change was going to be made to the party system that worked in the past.

I agree, like you said- if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Even if they never had this skill available for a fellowship party in the first place, this option would be well used for those trying to get in that extra exp since you can't do quests while in a fellowship in the first place. The little things can make a big difference and for those spending tons of gold and iris cash to get the books for this skill, I believe it should work more effectively for all types of parties.
  • Activate Facebook