You are not logged in.

MujharCarillon

Rising Star

• "MujharCarillon" is male

Date of registration: 18. July 2015

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 19:20

I got Steam on my main system, and I'm not having any probs, with LC. Then again, I'm also running Windows 7 Professional, with AMD graphics drivers. My backup system is running Windows Vista Home Premium, no Steam, and nVidia graphics drivers. Still no problems with LC.

"Can You Dance Like The Crew? Can You Do What We Do? Check It Out When We're Through. And Don't Forget That Our Moves Are True."
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "madmancone" is male
  • "madmancone" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. June 2016

Saturday, 2. July 2016, 19:47

even with comodo uninstalled i still get the same issue i have been getting

• Activate Facebook

ExcallabuR

Rising Star

Sunday, 3. July 2016, 12:03

I'd just like to mention, that even if you disable the AV/Anti malware and they have already quarantined a file then it will cause you issues, you'd have to delete/restore that file from their vault before reinstalling otherwise you will still get problems.

Like others have said, when reinstalling, disable on demand scanners, anti malware, Av's and firewalls. Once installed, patch the client, then close the launcher, enable the scanners/protection, add exceptions to files and/or folders then restart the launcher. Should you still have problems have a look through the software running at the time you are trying to play, and then elimate them as the cause by closing them down one at a time and seeing if the issue persists.

-Eze

EzeEle 185 True Elementalist - EzeAssasin 16x Ex-Assassin - EzeArcher 16x Archer - EzeNS 16x NightShadow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LC USA Player since December 2006
  • Activate Facebook

• "madmancone" is male
  • "madmancone" started this thread

Date of registration: 21. June 2016

Sunday, 3. July 2016, 22:57

As I have previously stated i had all software except for my audio manager closed out when installing and added exceptions to it before running the launcher after install and still no luck

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 4. July 2016

Monday, 4. July 2016, 00:55

"You Shall Not Pass!!!!" :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Hexidus

• "Hexidus" is female

Date of registration: 1. August 2016

Monday, 1. August 2016, 01:51

I am having the same issue. I am using windows 10 but have the defender disabled. I have AVG disabled and when I click on Play nothing happens, X-Trap doesn't even start. I would really like to play the game but this is getting frustrating. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times.
should also state i am not getting any error reports, just nothing happening.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hexidus" (1. August 2016, 01:58)

• Activate Facebook