You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MaZZaCre

Rising Star

• "MaZZaCre" is female
  • "MaZZaCre" started this thread

Date of registration: 13. December 2013

Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 13:09

I mean we already went from 6 servers to only one. Doesn't that say something about the playerbase or that something about the game in general has to change; that there are bugs to fix, changes to make to the broken pvp system, new content to come up with etc.? I've been waiting since a long time and so did other people, most just gave up and quit though. Do something, please. ?(

A Fairy Tale FULL HD | \_/ carecup, its empty ~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MaZZaCre" (31. August 2016, 10:37)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

FaKeTxStyle

Sincere Adventurer

• "FaKeTxStyle" is male

Date of registration: 18. May 2014

Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 18:43

I mean we already went from 6 servers to only one. Doesn't that say something about the playerbase or that something about the game in general has to change; that there are bugs to fix, changes to make to the broken pvp system, new content to come up with etc.? I've been waiting since a long time and so did other people, most just gave up and quit though. Do something, please. ?(
For me only 3 words.

Close , Rebalance (Graphics,PK System,Groupleveling etc.) , Reopen - The LC World would be happy again :thumbsup: :love:

Inaktiv
  • Activate Facebook

Redblu

Sincere Adventurer

• "Redblu" is male

Date of registration: 27. May 2015

Wednesday, 24. August 2016, 18:56

I agree !
LastChaos 2.0 8o

*dream*

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Saturday, 27. August 2016, 21:10

Quite a Mix of Opinions

Well ok...
I have been around the internet, have been playing computer games since the days of DOS. I'm not going to say that Last Chaos is the last word in Computer gaming or the best there is. But I will say this...It is the easiest game to learn its basics, best communication tools I have seen in this type of game. Response time between weapon attack and enemy is outstanding. Ability to play game using only one or two hands is a definite plus. I can go on and on about the positives and the negatives of this game. I respect everyones opinion, they are entitled to there opinion. However, as Vilya points out, its a single opinion that may not be shared by all.
We are concerned about Guild features, siege rules , Master stone changes...etc...We've disagreed and have had heated discussions about these issues because we care about this game. I agree that there are many improvements that could be made to this game as well as new additions. And maybe some that should have been made a while ago. Many of the people including myself have made quite a number of suggestions to help improve game play. Some of these suggestion have come to pass, many have not. I don't have a clue as to when of if any of our suggestions will be accepted and if so when they would be incorporated.

Times are changing and operating systems are getting more sophisticated and programing is becoming more demanding on speed and storage space. As everyone knows this technology is fluid and always changing and advancing. This game as well as many others may have to make sweeping changes eventually just as we will more than likely have to upgrade our systems to keep up with innovation.
My point is that all of this frustration and anger over what changes and play styles should have been changed or modified may be passe already....I believe that Barunsons and companies in the thick of this industry have there eyes on a horizon that most of us can't see from our perspective.
I'm going to try to stick around long enough to find out what happens with LC and its future....and I will continue to make suggestions regardless of when or if they will be embraced by the powers that be. If it gets to "boring" for me I can always start collecting stamps...lol

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Carackas" (27. August 2016, 21:18)

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Sunday, 28. August 2016, 04:58

Well ok...
I have been around the internet, have been playing computer games since the days of DOS. I'm not going to say that Last Chaos is the last word in Computer gaming or the best there is. But I will say this...It is the easiest game to learn its basics, best communication tools I have seen in this type of game. Response time between weapon attack and enemy is outstanding. Ability to play game using only one or two hands is a definite plus. I can go on and on about the positives and the negatives of this game. I respect everyones opinion, they are entitled to there opinion. However, as Vilya points out, its a single opinion that may not be shared by all.
We are concerned about Guild features, siege rules , Master stone changes...etc...We've disagreed and have had heated discussions about these issues because we care about this game. I agree that there are many improvements that could be made to this game as well as new additions. And maybe some that should have been made a while ago. Many of the people including myself have made quite a number of suggestions to help improve game play. Some of these suggestion have come to pass, many have not. I don't have a clue as to when of if any of our suggestions will be accepted and if so when they would be incorporated.
Times are changing and operating systems are getting more sophisticated and programing is becoming more demanding on speed and storage space. As everyone knows this technology is fluid and always changing and advancing. This game as well as many others may have to make sweeping changes eventually just as we will more than likely have to upgrade our systems to keep up with innovation.
My point is that all of this frustration and anger over what changes and play styles should have been changed or modified may be passe already....I believe that Barunsons and companies in the thick of this industry have there eyes on a horizon that most of us can't see from our perspective.
I'm going to try to stick around long enough to find out what happens with LC and its future....and I will continue to make suggestions regardless of when or if they will be embraced by the powers that be. If it gets to "boring" for me I can always start collecting stamps...lol

how about the pvp feature element feture reg hit game balance ?? mhmm.. ?? :thumbdown: this is all some serious issues elephants and elements ruind the entire system of the game going from skills to reg hits make pvp dump.
again look around who u see play pvm'ers thats it ppl make a toon 185 make another 185 make another 185.. and at some point they stop couse boring its all the same.
at a point there where awsome things to do when capped. like pvp. now ppl use elephants dbuff and elements = 1hit anything.. this have ruined more then its given the game element system have opertunities witch could have been made pretty awsome. takeing away the 100% is ok but let atleast the skills be down to 0.3 secs so u can combine them in use. some buffs actualy dbuffs.. whats up with that ? and yea we could go on and on yes they game is nice and simple easy going.
but rates on upgradeing is crazy. example: i used 85 gold rops and 25 deep blue rops. got 0+ as improvement on my items useing all of that on an event even.
okay i understand Theres bad luck and all but that there is what ? 55b easy or more could have bought +28 peice tradeable for this. and instead +nothing could have given least 5 upgrades useing all of that.
another example on masterstones: i kno for a fact 1 person that used 68 +30 masterstones got +6 on 1 peice. useing all of that from 17-23.
is this seriously for real ? thats like 500$. this is alot of money for pretty much nothing.
i understand they want people to use money on the game but seriously. so much and gain so little
and people make multiply toons how can people event want to keep going at such a rate. ye i managed to make all i got ingame without ever spending to play but i did spend ages to build bank to afford to keep up.
but new players just doesnt last a chance with these rates
lets make an example more about this all say you got 2000$on your acocunt your ready to spend on a game and think itll be enuf to last a while. your totaly new to lastchaos: first thing first new player start load up on ic say 200$ value at first. okay he manage to get some gear and a xp pet - (he doesnt kno u must pretty much start sp farm at lvl 10-12.) so start over now he is argh damn.. and load another 200$ he starts to sp and figures out hmm this not bad asks around how much he needs, (realise this will take around 20 hours without useing spb) load up some more gets spb gets sp done in 5 hours. now starting to lvl.
where we we go ? people might be helpfull point him in direction, and off he goes now he needs elephant and element jewels witch mostelikely at this point they kno nothing about the element system or jewels yet. so will take him 3-5times longer to get stuff done till some 1 tells him how it is. so now he loads up again and goes ahead and he hits lvl 65ish. and are pointed towards tomb. at this point he would load again. becouse new gears and weapons allmoste needed and able to use, so he goes to tomb start killing realiseing hmm this not to bad wants a jag too now and loads some more and get are getting the killing started figures out hmm DT makes me gain 50% more so stops grinding and only goes on dt. now he hits 110 in barely no time changes element a few times maybe weapons. and a told now its sorc Vlad or troll kinds to 140. so now he will have to add jewels to armors so would need to load again to afford these. and he startes off Vlad, its decent but other locations better and work on dt too. so he stops Vlad and starts the dt grind again. now he need load some more he wants 140. and hear that there is +20-30 weapons and that is posible to make now he try make this or buy ? well as a new player u would ofcouse just make lets say he get a +25 made useing around 800$ he grinds and grinds gets 140. and want to upgrade that weapon to a higher lvl. and figures out he cant even trade the thing. at this point he spended maybe 1700$ and realised he got screwed for every dime he has as he cannot afford to make another weapon and he cannot sell the 1 he has. he tell him self argh made it this far with this weapon and goes on in mond gets 149 and 157 now realise either he must put more money to play or use what he has and with a 109-121 +25 u aint really doing much up those lvls. and could go on..
point is, this is an serious issue the dude spended 2000$ witch is alot in a game and gained a 80 ish set and 109-121+25 weapon. witch the weapon he must destroy at some point becouse he cannot trade it. i mean who would even start playing knowing this is what u get for your money ?
there is no people willing to put in 5000$into a game their just starting to get to 175. all the gear and items they make they cannot trade as their bound the weapons they will have a line up off and can do nothing but keep or destroy em. i kno it is posible to make 185 without spending anything i done it.
but damn.. atleast when i made my items it was tradeable and dura is bound anyways so its fine, as their like special compared to the ramslo 180 weapon or the other 173 weapons. but non the less.. in the end lastchaos ?? no chaos at all only chaos is rates. upgrade rate fuse rate meld rate reform rate droprate.
sp rate lvl rate is to damn easy once u kno of elements and elephant and reg hits.
and a lvl 21 killing in tomb how could that even be though to be posible ?

once again hope this post would share some light on what people think when they say things a pretty messed up on the game.
lastchaos used to be allabout get cap and play pvp now its get cap. and ?? make another toon to make cap till u get bored and quit.
the real hardcore real money users where allways the pvpers. since its broken they all left but a few remains and their just sitting around waiting for a fix.
what will it take to see things change to the better ? ?(
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Sunday, 28. August 2016, 07:43

To The1andOnly:
I understand your frustration with such things as the cost and bad return using runes even during 200% events. I myself decided a long time ago that the cost of gambling to add + to a weapon above 14 is just not worth it. Thats why they invented Refining stones. As far as the Elephant, maybe you might suggest a way that the pet cannot be used during certain pvp events or not allowed on certain pvp servers. I happen to like the Elephant pet, the exp pets and silver totems....they all make it easier to move upward in the game.
Spending large sums of money on gear upgrades early in the game is foolish in my opinion. Besides this is not a race in my estimation. For me part of my game time is helping new players get started, I enjoy doing that, and some of it is sp farming. I like doing quests and when I have the money to fuse and meld jewels during an appropriate event I engage in that....I think that is enjoyable.
If the game became a huge source of frustration for me I would leave it. Yes, there are times in this game like any other when it can be frustrating ...like losing a battle with a boss or with another player.
For some people it may be only about getting to the cap and then pvp play. But not all players enjoy pvp play or care how quickly they reach the cap level or even if they do reach the cap. Some like the idea of going out on party raids or fellowships to conquer a dungeon and possibly pick up some valuable armor or soul books. Some players actually get most gratification from selling items as a Regulated Merchant and amassing large sums of gold. Some, believe it or not like this game for the social platform and the friends they have made during there time in the game. People meet, play together , and chat...a great time to relax and meet with friends all over the globe.
So, I think you have some legitimate concerns and are probably a very capable player. I dont entirely disagree with some of what you have said but I also don't entirely agree either. I do know that you care a lot about this game or you wouldn't have spent so much time posting as much as you have.
Respectfully
Carackas

• Activate Facebook

This post by "MaZZaCre" (Sunday, 28. August 2016, 13:37) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:17)

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Sunday, 28. August 2016, 17:43

To The1andOnly:
I understand your frustration with such things as the cost and bad return using runes even during 200% events. I myself decided a long time ago that the cost of gambling to add + to a weapon above 14 is just not worth it. Thats why they invented Refining stones. As far as the Elephant, maybe you might suggest a way that the pet cannot be used during certain pvp events or not allowed on certain pvp servers. I happen to like the Elephant pet, the exp pets and silver totems....they all make it easier to move upward in the game.
Spending large sums of money on gear upgrades early in the game is foolish in my opinion. Besides this is not a race in my estimation. For me part of my game time is helping new players get started, I enjoy doing that, and some of it is sp farming. I like doing quests and when I have the money to fuse and meld jewels during an appropriate event I engage in that....I think that is enjoyable.
If the game became a huge source of frustration for me I would leave it. Yes, there are times in this game like any other when it can be frustrating ...like losing a battle with a boss or with another player.
For some people it may be only about getting to the cap and then pvp play. But not all players enjoy pvp play or care how quickly they reach the cap level or even if they do reach the cap. Some like the idea of going out on party raids or fellowships to conquer a dungeon and possibly pick up some valuable armor or soul books. Some players actually get most gratification from selling items as a Regulated Merchant and amassing large sums of gold. Some, believe it or not like this game for the social platform and the friends they have made during there time in the game. People meet, play together , and chat...a great time to relax and meet with friends all over the globe.
So, I think you have some legitimate concerns and are probably a very capable player. I dont entirely disagree with some of what you have said but I also don't entirely agree either. I do know that you care a lot about this game or you wouldn't have spent so much time posting as much as you have.
Respectfully
Carackas

i will not really disquss this with u.
but do u kno attack on all chars where nearfed due to elephants buff ?
how do new people kno and understand the works of the upgrade system here when they just start ?
moste people started to play this game due to pvp. why do u think we have pvp servers ?
did u notice the element system how easy it made pve ?
i wonder did u even play back at 128 cap or befor when there was alot more players playing the game due to a much more even out game ?
the only social about the game now is sitting around arena or do sieges.
everything else u pretty much do solo. as u gain more from solo fellowship then combat party.
and whats fun about keep makeing more chars when u hit 182. there is no more quests and nothing else to do besides raid to get cap get afinity couse your bored do alber points couse itll keep u busy for month.
how many people actualy even made 3rd rank or more in alber? how many people maxxed their afinity ?
moste people u see playing are just sitting around channel 5 trying to sell stuff.
there is no real market on the game no more u can find pots at 200m value dif. ppl are desperate to sell their stuff to be able to get gold for gear due to upgrade system
people selling ic tokens too becouse it sell's fairly easyer. but the price difriend shows there is no real market value on items no more.
the few people buying stuff is carefull due to this as it isent easy for the people to get that amount of gold back that they spend.
and as im told there is plenty of gold floating around. sure but the ppl who got that much gold only spend's a little of that to make more.
all they do is merching becouse there is nothing to do once u hit cap besides hording.
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Sunday, 28. August 2016, 19:30

i will not really disquss this with u.
but do u kno attack on all chars where nearfed due to elephants buff ?
how do new people kno and understand the works of the upgrade system here when they just start ?
moste people started to play this game due to pvp. why do u think we have pvp servers ?
did u notice the element system how easy it made pve ?
i wonder did u even play back at 128 cap or befor when there was alot more players playing the game due to a much more even out game ?
the only social about the game now is sitting around arena or do sieges.
everything else u pretty much do solo. as u gain more from solo fellowship then combat party.
and whats fun about keep makeing more chars when u hit 182. there is no more quests and nothing else to do besides raid to get cap get afinity couse your bored do alber points couse itll keep u busy for month.
how many people actualy even made 3rd rank or more in alber? how many people maxxed their afinity ?
moste people u see playing are just sitting around channel 5 trying to sell stuff.
there is no real market on the game no more u can find pots at 200m value dif. ppl are desperate to sell their stuff to be able to get gold for gear due to upgrade system
people selling ic tokens too becouse it sell's fairly easyer. but the price difriend shows there is no real market value on items no more.
the few people buying stuff is carefull due to this as it isent easy for the people to get that amount of gold back that they spend.
and as im told there is plenty of gold floating around. sure but the ppl who got that much gold only spend's a little of that to make more.
all they do is merching becouse there is nothing to do once u hit cap besides hording.
Look,
There is nothing to discuss. Like I said, I don't disagree with you entirely. I have noticed that it has become increasingly harder to sell merchandise, and player participation has been light. And some of the causes may be created from the problems you say exist in the game as it sits now. My disagreement is that I am not so sure the causes of some of the problems you stated are attributable to what you say they are. And I also don't feel that the sun rises and sets on PVP play only.

You know I remember a time in this game when it was being hacked like crazy and people were being scammed because players were taking advantage of some of these systems that are now changed or removed. Sometimes players can be there worst enemies. All wasn't peaches and cream when Aeris was running the show so I'm not one of those "Good Ole Times" people. There were bigger problems back then than there are now.
I find that during the summer months many people spend a great more time out doors, on vacation, and being more active doing things other than sitting in front of a computer. When things cool down in the latter part of the fall and into the winter players come back and new ones appear so although you may be right about the game losing some of there population to boredom and system changes I dont believe that it is the ruination of this game.
It is obvious to me that you know this game a lot better than I do....I would be interested in a list from you of how this game could be improved and what new things could be added and other things changed to make this a more exciting and enjoyable game. I'm sure you must have all kinds of ideas that would make this a better game. I am curious to know what your ideas for improvement might be.

Better yet....Lets pretend that someone gave you a Gazillion Dollars and you bought Gamigo and Barundis and could change this game anyway you liked. You own the whole enchilada! What changes would you make? What would you add to this game that would make all players just go ballistic and want to play this thing every chance they got...The New and Improved "Last Chaos"!....and keep in mind...you just spend all of your Gazillion with just enough to operate, pay wages, and advertise. You have to make money to keep it going. (I'm not making fun, I really would like to know what you think!)
Thank you
Respectfully
Carackas

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Vilya" (29. August 2016, 18:12) with the following reason: Quote tree removed as per posted rules.

• Activate Facebook

This post by "pruss" (Monday, 29. August 2016, 08:25) has been deleted by user "Vilya" (Saturday, 11. November 2017, 23:17)

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Monday, 29. August 2016, 09:57

get a better server to run the game on possible to carry at least 50k people. nerf ele buff. change ignition to speed instead of dmg. fix element information remove elements of jewels make it a passive skill witch u can chose witch elemental u want to train u can chose only 1 of the 6 for def and 1 of the 6 for attack make them go 2 lvl2 is fine add elemental in for all skills, skills more powerfull. bring back the old attack befor elements and elephant where added to the game.
make only 1 server non pk the game is in the end for pvp. do so u cannot pk ppl 50lvls lower then yourself. avoid mass killing on newbies.
make something due able in alber like a raid there remove element bosses of the maps as they are now and add them in the raid in alber, northwest alber got sweet location to make such a raid. could example make a boss center alber too like something new super hard to kill. spawn time 1min and drop like 8agr or something dif like this, keep in mind supose to be a super hard boss. something like fraction war ppl with moste kills in alber over a weak wins some nice prices, and the fraction side winning the fraction war gets like lets say double droprate for a week. so its running like a nonstop buff.
make rates on upgradeing better, the rates at upgradeing now is simply stupid. i kno its supose to pay to play hard but really.. u want ppl interested u need make them get what they payfor not rates where u can spend 500$ and end up risking to end up with what u started at. same goes for reforming and addeding jewels 286 jps to add 1 lvl 15 jewel ?? was on a fuse event too not myself but a friend. he used tons of ic and he quit do to the rates of these sorts of things btw.
if the above would get fix it would become posible to defend sieges without cop stone and that. tk's teleport doesnt work in siege neither should sleep. i mean anti is capped at 80% they got stone and other ways of combine their strength.
remove owl cures from game completely make alber cures a bit easyer to optain.
increase gold drops by 50% no matter your lvl u should be able to drop items of monsters below your lvl if their 10 lvls higher they shoulden drop items only gold.
make it okay to afk with pets out of towns. make only ch2 non pvp every where else pvp 1 3 4 5 6 and incase loads ppl joins the game for the above and below add more servers like 7 8 9 etc. dont make another groub.
if u pk u only should get -50 on good bad points per time u pk people, and red name should not lower your defense and attack.
make guilds posible to lvl higher with higher pasive skills the actives are fine
could make combined skills so the buffs a toon have can be combined into 1 buff, at a cost of alot of sp. some toons have 5 buffs.. takes time to use em all and some buffs are so short like, the lvl 180 buff.. 5sec really should be 1 min. or 2 atleast cost alot to use it.
make it so the combined buffs cost 1 stone of wise per lvl and the higher lvl i trained the combined buff u get more time like 5 mins at lvl1. remember this is all the buffs just combined in 1 buff. so at lvl 5 its 25 mins and cost 5 stone of wise could make it posible to train this to lvl 6
grind wise and pvp, nothing worse in pvp then haveing to redo your buffs.
nerf the dmg reflection a little bit. that reflection atm is cracy, i mean like at blue name without useing dbuff in arena i will suicide on a tk no pots, this 1 tk anyways the others havent made such a build but as it is posible it should be considerd to atleast be lowerd 10-15% of what it reflects now. :D

this just some ideas. loads more but seriously even its just idea's it woulden become reality as its just mostly fixxes anyways and what have we got past3-4 years ? elements stage 2 chaos corals element bosses alber. elephant 4 more xp pets failrate on masterstones nerfed upgrade chances nerfed attack and defense nerfed drop rates no more skills really all u use is buff and dbuff, masterstones makes items bound.. really bad
:thumbdown:
im sure if more people played more people would use ic since we have so many difriend types of custom items like covers life sercher hp mp extenders title's and all that
lets say there was 700 people active at all times 200 of those used custom items that would end up makeing alot of profit allso to add on that all that sorts of stuff that would be needed for them like pots and things for upgrade and what not.
and it is not even overrated to say 700 people i mean look at other games.
all u need is remove all and any sort of lagg, this is something gamers want nothing to do with.
the game is pretty much pay to win. if u spend alot of money u get pretty big fast. this is something moste gamer's likes.
the issue as it is on the game atm is, pay to win means pvpers, people that doesnt like to grind and pay off what ever it takes to skip it.
that means its to totaly wrong groub of ppl now.
all you will find on game is ppl who like grind and their even useing ic for it. witch is kinda funny in someways but okay i get it stuff does tend to get boring.
non the less all of the above wont matter, as i do not belive there will be such changes or masive rework to lastchaos no more becouse it is pretty much at is end.
ye sure we get new people to the game but they all confirm they tryed it like 6 years ago and amazed its still here so they want to give it a try. takes moste of those people 1 week and their gone some last longer, but more people leaveing then joining the game, witch is just facts.

LastChaos is not for new people anymore. it changed to much.
u can buy loads of ic as a new player think u will get 1m a ic and u will be wrong.
there is no value on market now
can take days sell ic items at that or weeks. the items only sell when the few that buys wants it.
and there is not many buyers left barely any1 got what it takes in gold some got way to much, but they dont want to spend unless its 100% sure it will resell at a profit.
witch is something they need to change. i get it some people like to horde but why should it make it harder for every1 else that some people have the same wrealth as 200 people ? i mean that 1 person had u spend lots of time makeing it doesnt mean he will spend it even they make rates lower that only hurts the remaining group of players.

• Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 29. August 2016, 12:23

If you play football and you like that, then you will logically surround yourself with people that also like it, but you shouldn't mistake that and think that everyone outside your circle of people also care about it equally much, or even at all. I didn't come for the PvP and I definitely didn't stay for it, and neither did any of my closest LC friends throughout the years. None. In fact PvP has been insignificant for me starting, staying and liking LC, and again, same goes for many other people.

So am I saying PvE and the other content is great? No, but for whatever reason I still like to play LC. PvP not being horrible would've been great, but it has been in different forms and for different reasons pretty much since the middle of 2007 and I seriously doubt it's ever gonna be.. well, not bad. Anyways, in the end if you wanna play LC and not rip the hair off your head then you gotta to learn to live with what is and just hope for the best.

Oh, and the closest the cap ever was to 128 was 120, then the next was 140 and 145.

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Monday, 29. August 2016, 15:02

...but new players just doesnt last a chance with these rates
lets make an example more about this all say you got 2000$on your acocunt your ready to spend on a game and think itll be enuf to last a while. your totaly new to lastchaos: first thing first new player start load up on ic say 200$ value at first. okay he manage to get some gear and a xp pet - (he doesnt kno u must pretty much start sp farm at lvl 10-12.) so start over now he is argh damn.. and load another 200$ he starts to sp and figures out hmm this not bad asks around how much he needs, (realise this will take around 20 hours without useing spb) load up some more gets spb gets sp done in 5 hours. now starting to lvl.
where we we go ? people might be helpfull point him in direction, and off he goes now he needs elephant and element jewels witch mostelikely at this point they kno nothing about the element system or jewels yet. so will take him 3-5times longer to get stuff done till some 1 tells him how it is. so now he loads up again and goes ahead and he hits lvl 65ish. and are pointed towards tomb. at this point he would load again...

and on and on and on and blablabla :|

See, there are people who help new players :rolleyes:
I help people depending on the first impression I have about them, if I conclude they will stick around trough the first talk, I help them with advice on how to progress trough the game, cheap way ofc :D I even jewel peoples gear for free, buy them low lvl weps or borrow them mine since I got starter pack gear since i got crapload of toons :D at different lvls. You should try it out. :D

I have an impression you think new players just hop in the game, play the game without joining guilds where people will guide them trough the game. :S
Newb :whistling:

And about tht history of rates, well use common sense :| One does learn on his mistakes, if he has common sense. If you play for a long time, you shoulda learned how things role in LC by now, guess not everyone have common sense. :whistling:

Edit: (I had my break so I decided to read some more fun stuff, and I found something! 8| Just read the bolded stuff

"point is, this is an serious issue the dude spended 2000$ witch is alot in a game and gained a 80 ish set and 109-121+25 weapon. witch the weapon he must destroy at some point becouse he cannot trade it. i mean who would even start playing knowing this is what u get for your money ?"

This made me giggle alot :D witch the weapon he must destroy becaouse he cannot trade it... 8o8o8o8o8o8o8o

How many unbind events did we have so far? 3-5? :pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch::pinch:
I give up... I've proven my point so many times... 8o
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bran" (29. August 2016, 21:14)

• Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male

Monday, 29. August 2016, 21:54

I think so too, sorry Carackas. But i admire you for you energy.

@Carackas: The1 did adress a lot of things in the game. I know it's a wall of text but read it again
Pruss,
That wall of verbage you refer to looked more like one long series of complaints, paragraph after paragraph...not solutions
The1 in his last reply looks more like a series of suggestions...and that is what I was looking for. I am going to sort them out and take a closer look for my own education. I consider players like you, The1andonly, Mazzacre advanced players so I do have a tendency to ask for suggestions from you folks....and in the process I hope to understand this game a little better.

And its very likely that what Mazzacre says about Barunson being preoccupied with other games under there umbrella is true...but I tend to think that the focus is evenly distributed among all there games. This is all conjecture, no one knows for sure at our lvl what Barunson or Gamigo might do from one day to the next. Its just as likely that we go into the game one day and a major maintenance is announced that could be the introductionw of water areas being used to expand the game....I would laugh so hard at all the nay sayers that I would probably have a hernia! I know, I know...that will never be....but you never never know>>>>LOL
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Monday, 29. August 2016, 23:08) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

FaKeTxStyle

Sincere Adventurer

• "FaKeTxStyle" is male

Date of registration: 18. May 2014

Monday, 29. August 2016, 23:30

I didn't come for the PvP and I definitely didn't stay for it, and neither did any of my closest LC friends throughout the years. None. In fact PvP has been insignificant for me starting, staying and liking LC, and again, same goes for many other people.
Absolute fact. The1 seems to like to continue to talk for others while he goes on and on and on about the same things over and over and over again. But, again, the FACT is that many who played, or still play, this game have never been interested in the game's PvP, for whatever reason. For me, it's always been because it's really not true, balanced PvP, and has never been close to any type of balanced system.

Its just as likely that we go into the game one day and a major maintenance is announced that could be the introductionw of water areas being used to expand the game....I would laugh so hard at all the nay sayers that I would probably have a hernia! I know, I know...that will never be....but you never never know>>>>LOL
Yes, many of us have been playing this game long enough, and have seen Barunson's work long enough to know that will never happen. Plain and simple. Your energy, suggestions, and expectations are great, but you need a dose of reality when mulling these ideas over. Many had that same energy and expectation LONG ago with this game in it's early years, and continually had that hope squashed, stomped on, set ablaze, or even just ignored altogether.

Unfortunately, the solutions you're looking for to remedy this thread's issues won't be possible solutions. These solutions were ignored for years. They certainly won't be implemented now. The things we can hope for now are small and minute tweaks on existing content until whatever developers are left at Barunson on an "LC team" decide to stop supporting this game.
Hey,

I disagree with yor first point - The PvP System.
Most of all players love the pvp ( in the beginner years of LC), and they play LC because for those people the system was good enough, so it was their first choice.
PvE was/is only in the background.

Inaktiv
  • Activate Facebook

This post by "AnotherUser" (Monday, 29. August 2016, 23:48) has been deleted by user "Scimitar" (Wednesday, 22. March 2017, 23:23)

Alike

Tuesday, 30. August 2016, 11:42

Having played since 2007, I've seen plenty of ups and downs. PvP has gone from bad to mediocre and PvE can be a complete joke to a veteran player. LC to a new player is completely different than it is to myself, as is the experience. One of the things that irks me being in the veteran position is the lack of end game content and the lack of major updates. I've been through the whole lvl a toon to end-game cycle a few times and as such my expectations of the game vary from others.

PvE... If I really wanted to make a new toon and get it to 185 I could do so in 1-2 months with two armor sets and three weapons. Gone are the glory days of getting new armor every ten levels and weapons just about as often. I could use a 30-32+15 set until end game set and have little issue because of the vast amounts of HP so easily available and the relative ease I could kill mobs. I don't exactly feel there is a lack of content in these lvl ranges, as much of it is skipped for the fastest possible leveling options and it becomes more forgotten than ToF pre-SP change. Of course not everyone chooses to go this route, and more power to those who want to play every map and do every quest.

PvP... No skill involved (pun intended.) I'd be beating a long dead horse if I brought up how the elemental system this and the low attack speed that and elephant buff and ign... Anyway, not much to say that hasn't been said already. #MakeSkillsGreatAgain

Now on to improvements... It goes without saying that the easier the fix/idea, the greater chance it gets implemented (sorry water map.) With that in mind the options are much fewer in my book. While I would love to be able to say "just remove the elemental system," I don't see it fixing things without extensive testing. PvP balancing as a whole could be looked into on the VIP Test Server as I'm sure between all the versions there are plenty of people just dying to be a part of a fix like that. Further, now that we are no longer the only version with +28 and higher gear the results should be fairly universal to the versions. Whether that entails removing the elemental system or rebalancing it makes no difference as long as it's fair. Skills need some fine tuning either by increasing or decreasing their cooldown. Is Ice Ball and Wind Storm cd fixed yet? Mage animation delays? Sieges range from being unkillable to being 1-2 hit with lvl 5 ign, perm copped, scrolled, etc. hardly any fun in those. I'll leave that subject to the Rule 13 Club :)

I would also suggest revamping the values of the Alber 182 sets. Sure is neat-o when an easy to obtain 180 weapon has hundreds and hundreds more base attack than the weapons that actually require effort to be able to even wear. I mean the 182s don't have durability but that could be changed or a new dura version could be added. Doing this would bring more attention to Alber. It would also be nice to see Alber as a viable leveling area for those unable to do raid. Given the fact that you can't use pet buffs or ignition in Alber, I think EXP values could be tweaked to encourage people to visit, especially with Ramslo Lab now being part of dungeon time. On a final note, I would love to see party play be a thing again…. I would not mind at all if an existing raid zone got copy/pasted (preferably with mobs that weren't in the old one) but with much higher difficulty that requires the need for a group, support and attack toons. Maybe that could be a chance to increase lvl cap as well. So yeah, be excellent to each other and party on, dudes.

tl;dr: wishful thinking, PvP needs skills, make Alber cool, "new" group raid and cap?, do things to PvE?

• Activate Facebook

Bran

Rising Star

• "Bran" is male

Tuesday, 30. August 2016, 14:51

and PvE can be a complete joke to a veteran player. LC to a new player is completely different than it is to myself, as is the experience. One of the things that irks me being in the veteran position is the lack of end game content and the lack of major updates. I've been through the whole lvl a toon to end-game cycle a few times and as such my expectations of the game vary from others.

PVE joke to us, well kind of logical sequence in a game if you play it for a long time without stopping, experience in playing, different to new players than to us veterans now, ofc start of game, people didnt buy IM stuff, was more party based to kill faster cause there were also no upgrade events, so what's the best way to lvl, gather a bunch of people to kill faster, I've been trough the whole lvl a toon to end cycle few times too :D And it never gets bored, to me at least, It feels nostalgic, but just way faster than how much time u needed for ur first toon many years ago ^^ So I appreciate the faster way, I don't wanna spend few years to lvl another toon to max lvl, also people who complain about how it's too fast. Well they probly didn't play from start to see the super slow way... Also aeria fought pservs with population, gamigo is doing the same thing, sadly Barunson doesn't see that neat thing, people who experience everything in the game super super fast in a very short time, get bored of it, they want that golden middle, that's what we have now but people just don't see it.

PvE... If I really wanted to make a new toon and get it to 185 I could do so in 1-2 months with two armor sets and three weapons. Gone are the glory days of getting new armor every ten levels and weapons just about as often. I could use a 30-32+15 set until end game set and have little issue because of the vast amounts of HP so easily available and the relative ease I could kill mobs. I don't exactly feel there is a lack of content in these lvl ranges, as much of it is skipped for the fastest possible leveling options and it becomes more forgotten than ToF pre-SP change. Of course not everyone chooses to go this route, and more power to those who want to play every map and do every quest.
There are many ways to lvl a toon now, conditions for PVE are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than what it used to be, there was a time when u needed tons of PBI and 30-40k expb from 90-140(that stuff was cheap back then :D ),Now we need waaaaaaaay less expb and pbi to lvl, people don't appreciate that, we got back 100% exp lock, tons of more hp to survive hits. I remember playing my specialist, running trough 3rd floor of chapel(area near Meque), with 5-7k hp, hoping I won't die from those mobs tht do magic dmg cause there was a bunch of them in that hall to the last room, and best heal pot was that 750 hp in 15 sec. I died many times trying to reach the top room. Not to mention the lost exp/sp. Now we got res scroll which returns lost exp/sp after dc/death or accidental death by not focusing on survival. There is no lack of content, for beginners, nope, but people skip it, idk why, actually I know, people tell them superfast way of lvling, impatience... Patience is a virtue. :D

PvP... No skill involved (pun intended.) I'd be beating a long dead horse if I brought up how the elemental system this and the low attack speed that and elephant buff and ign... Anyway, not much to say that hasn't been said already. #MakeSkillsGreatAgain

PvP is balanced, just not all classes recieved enough power to be in balance People need to understand not all classes are supose to be overpowered, People need to realise there are dmg dealers(exranger, ranger, assassin, ex assassin cause of their invis and death motion I give them this advantage) , tanks(temple knight, royal knight, warmaster), healers(cleric, exsin with contract), support(archmage, NS, specialist, archer, ex sin with AoE stone skill) in all the games that revolve in this sort of gameplay in the world, I'd say highlander and elementalist are totally out of the PvP war, I agree that needs to be improved, spirits of elementalist strenghtened so they don't die so easy, and highlander, some sort of elemental debuff skill or a stun skill like warmaster, or some sort of super axe skill tht cops people :D why not make the game interesting even more :D Just to make people play the class, Highlanders are actually very fun but useless because of no trump card in their sleeves like all the other classes :D
Thing that would make LC interesting, well the US version is people, many many many people coming back to the game, sieges would be hilariously fun, more people, more the ruckus at crystal, more panic, more adrenaline, more fun. We need to call all those who quit(temporarely untill new content or permanently) to come back, to play sieges since channel 4 is no pet zone. The ingredient that is missing in LC US is people, and we, the players who sticked around, need to demonstrate the changes to those who left.

I agree on another thing, skills have been crippled, the dmg I mean, they need to be altered, specialist meteo used to be in same dmg rank as lvl 4 deadline from sin, now I do two times harder crits, my meteo does half of my regular hit crit dmg... :S
But that's just my first char class, there is a need to just improve the skills with the normal hit dmg range, skill cooldown is cool, well not for archmages, I'd like better cooldown on their blind chaos nova :D make the game spicy :D

While I would love to be able to say "just remove the elemental system," I don't see it fixing things without extensive testing.

Nope 8| Elemental system brought balance in PVE, you can legitimately lvl with a cleric, TK, elementalist, witch and archwitch and idk which other class from lvl 1 to lvl 185, this was an awesome improvement :thumbup:
People don't know the pain of lvling these classes in the same pace as all other classes when there was no elemental system.

Skills need some fine tuning either by increasing or decreasing their cooldown. Is Ice Ball and Wind Storm cd fixed yet? Mage animation delays? Sieges range from being unkillable to being 1-2 hit with lvl 5 ign, perm copped, scrolled, etc. hardly any fun in those. I'll leave that subject to the Rule 13 Club :)

Sieges and 1-2 hit theme, this has been actual since velocity came in the game :D People reloging to have another go on velo :D
Oh those good old times, think about it like this, tk and cleric can reach 200k hp without problem, and if they got a +30 set, and if they're in the same party, you try to kill them without any sort of dmg power boost :D imagine the malachites on their pants, and you having 1-2 attack speed and that pops up every once a while, with +30 set which gives 2.5% pvp absorb per piece, not to mention the aragonite absorb, and dmg link from tk and barrier from cleric, not to mention all the eva buffs, 80% stone/stun res, and cleric healin the tk and himself and they each have medicine and owl pill.
I think I've given enough reasons for ign still existing on siege channel :D
NS with cop, archwiz with cop, scrolls can be removed cause of 5th owl pill which removes sleep, oooh... the pain of witches sleepin in the past and no cure :D the nostalgia is hitting me again ;(

PvP is generally improved, just needs some dmg boost in certain skills and elementalist and HL improved, PVE is easy peezy lemon squeezy now for all classes ^^
Just need to find a good guild and begin your LC adventure like Bilbo :D
Just need people
Check what not innocent and cuddly one wrote:
Rossy
The hate was real
I speak sarcasm as a 2nd language.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcENL_Vdoqw <---The best Walking Dead episode ever! :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "Loppastoffa" is male

Date of registration: 3. August 2015

Tuesday, 30. August 2016, 16:16

Thing that would make LC interesting, well the US version is people, many many many people coming back to the game, sieges would be hilariously fun, more people, more the ruckus at crystal, more panic, more adrenaline, more fun. We need to call all those who quit(temporarely untill new content or permanently) to come back, to play sieges since channel 4 is no pet zone. The ingredient that is missing in LC US is people, and we, the players who sticked around, need to demonstrate the changes to those who left.
Just need to find a good guild and begin your LC adventure like Bilbo
Just need people
I've been reading this thread a while now with excitement and I saw alot of cool ideas etc.
But this what Bran said i totally agree!! +1000 (and everything else) ;)
I've been wondering if there were more ppl and what if all players who quit, came back. It would be sooo exciting! #dreambig x)
And that there are dmg toons, tank toons, supports and everything, thats the fact! +1000 for that too Bran! :thumbsup:
"I just want to sit on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted"

Kevin Malone
  • Activate Facebook