Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Last Chaos Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

quq

Junger Held

• »quq« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Juli 2015

• Private Nachricht senden

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 14:12

New MC gear

Ok: faction gear in MC that has no durability on it for quite a lot of gold for bored end game players: good idea

So, you got a 1/13 chance on getting a weapon of your subclass thats char bound and has lower attack base than a spirit weapon for roughly 1,7b a try. In other words an average of 22b for a unplussed char bound weapon that has lower attack then spirit weapon, but doesnt need to get repaired. Yay for a few hammers then, way cheaper. Some people might get one for looks the first week but thats it: end of the fun.

And char bound armor with the same lame seals as the Alber sets that are 1 in 7 random class to get and 5 pieces so roughly 35 x 1,7b = 60b to get?? I can buy a fully plussed and jeweled better sealed hr/eva set for less. So, no ty.

This system is doomed as usual before its even released unless the seals are made to be worth farming or the stuff isnt char bound/ made tradeable. Heck, even a box for non-durability char bound spirit weapons in MC would get people spending tons of gold on Hero Coin ... and getting a big market for (tradeable) Hero Coin aswell for lower level players that cant use the weapons yet.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

FaKeTxStyle

Ausdauernder Held

• »FaKeTxStyle« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 18. Mai 2014

Beruf: Auftragskiller

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 14:23

The seals of the armor and weapon should be HP&Def then we have 3 Sets Hr,Eva & HP and we have a new incentive to farm us the gear.
With that you can make the armor non-charbound so that we can sell it, then i think the effort for that is nice!

Inaktiv
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

LudaXD

Aufstrebender Held

• »LudaXD« ist männlich

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 18:38

The seals of the armor and weapon should be HP&Def then we have 3 Sets Hr,Eva & HP and we have a new incentive to farm us the gear.
With that you can make the armor non-charbound so that we can sell it, then i think the effort for that is nice!

no idea what you trying to say >.<
blahyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :love: :love: :love: :love: i have question ,does the new armor require some lvl of the faction to be able to wear it and does it have some set skill ?
also do we get new type of necklaces with the hero coins ? >.<
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

quq

Junger Held

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 19:48

i dont have the gold there to try out, but french posted a SS with Kailux Baron rank, so i guess they (some) do
160909065546234009.jpg

It seems the coins are only for gear boxes in the MC npc, like the elite coins

get on that VIP server luda

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 3. September 2014

Beruf: Last Chaos Community Manager

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 20:37

i have question ,does the new armor require some lvl of the faction to be able to wear it and does it have some set skill ?

yes

also do we get new type of necklaces with the hero coins ? >.<
no
Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

LudaXD

Aufstrebender Held

• »LudaXD« ist männlich

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 20:49

ty Vi and ty blahy <3333333333333 i just hope before it goes live something change on better ,like the armor and weapon seals ,i just dont see point of getting higher faction rank for something that wont be better then 170-172 lvl armor and weapon at least not on 4-5 toons or spending gold on coins ,dont get me wrong im happy devs finally decided to work work work more on the game ,but we need and better >.< lets hope some things that concern us all get fixed soon and also we to see more of a new content :))))))))))))))
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

quq

Junger Held

Freitag, 9. September 2016, 20:59

In this case, a cleric with a base attack of 1906. A high base spirit weapon for cleric is 2500 base. Doing the math with the upgrade equasion you'll get 24% less attack on that new weapon you just spent tens of billions to get :P dont think the system will be popular for more than a week. Too bad, it had potential.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

quq

Junger Held

Freitag, 16. September 2016, 21:22

Since the boxes drop both factions, its twice as much as my original post. 1/26 chance on the right class+right faction weapon and 1/14 chance on the right class+right faction armor. So average chance on getting a complete set is 96 boxes times 1,7b for 500 coins IF you can get a 8-man farming party, provided all classes have a equal chance in the boxes. So 170b-250b maybe for bragging rights?

Provided you farmed faction points for some 125 hours to be able to even wear it at all.

No doubt i like the looks ... but it's too much ouch.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren