You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 01:35

Soul Stones

The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items.

However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lvls) what quest are these from? Does anyone know out there what quest the Soul Stones are from. I have looked on the wiki and have not been able to find them.
I hate to chuck them until I find out if they are worth holding on to.
Any help would be apreciated.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

pruss

Rising Star

Date of registration: 19. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 13:08

The other day I found in my storage (storekeeper) what appeared to be green orbs. I took them out of storage and went to the pictorial book to see if I could get rid of them. To my surprise it said I haven't acquired any. Upon rechecking these items it appears I had 11 Soul Stones. They look exactly like the green orbs so I must have just put them in storage to make room not realizing they were quest items.

However, now my problem is....(since I have 8 toons in varying lvls) what quest are these from? Does anyone know out there what quest the Soul Stones are from. I have looked on the wiki and have not been able to find them.
I hate to chuck them until I find out if they are worth holding on to.
Any help would be apreciated.
Hello there Carackas :)

Soulstones must be the "ghostquest" from mondshine, killing floating souls etc. Good luck/ Pruss 8)

p.s i checked wiki and its one of the 2 quests ( level 140-149 ): crystallized misery or ghostly rage.
  • Activate Facebook

Carackas

Rising Star

• "Carackas" is male
  • "Carackas" started this thread

Date of registration: 11. July 2015

Sunday, 6. November 2016, 15:04

Thank you Pruss!

• Activate Facebook