Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 3. May 2017, 12:38

Forum Event | Star Wars themed short story

Hello Irisians!

May is upon us and as such it is time for Star Wars events. We would like you to put on creative thinking caps and write us a short story based on Star Wars but with a catch...it needs to be about your Last Chaos character! So put fingers to keyboards and get to tippy-tapping away, we need reading material!

Rules:
  • All posted rules and Terms agreement rules must be adhered to at all times
  • Must be original material (no plagiarizing!)
  • Must be at least 3 paragraphs in length (each paragraph 4-5 full sentences)
  • Have fun!
Required:
  • Your in game character name
  • Your Version
  • Your Server
Time:
Start: May 4, 2017 @ 00:01 CEST (May 3, 2017 @ 6:01pm EST)
Ends: May 5, 2017 @ 23:59 CEST (6:59pm EST)

Prize: Nightshadow Card (Create your own Sith Lord)

May the 4th be with you!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Crossy

Rising Star

• "Crossy" is male

Date of registration: 1. August 2015

Saturday, 6. May 2017, 00:10

The Road to the Dark Side is paved with good intentions

In-Game Name: SalvioHexia/Crossy
Version: LastChaosUSA
Server: Initus

Since times immemorial, the noble Jedi, the Knights of Randol, acted as peacekeepers in the Land of Iris. Many were those that yearned to grow up to join the Jedi Order, and help maintain the peace that had ruled the land ever since the fall of the corrupt God of Darkness Eres. Such were once the asiprations of Salvio Hexia, a young High Elf who had an unusually strong connection to the Force, the omnipresent energy field that connected all living things in the world. However, with the return of the Nightshadows and the Sith Empire, the peace that had lasted for so long have shattered, and engulfed the lands of Iris and Ascadia in the flames of war once again.

The war has now raged for several years, and it has taken its' toll on everyone, including the young High Elf, who have joined the Jedi Order as a Cleric, using the Force to heal those that have been wounded in the war. This was the only way she could aid in the war effort, as the Jedi Council, led by Grandmaster iArches, had opted not to intervene, under the excuse that it was not the Jedi's duty to fight a war for the greedy Irisians, who they felt had brought this upon themselves by opening the Gate of Shadows in Strayana and reconnecting the two continents.
Regardless of who had instigated the conflict, Salvio wanted nothing more than to end it. She felt like every time a life slipped through her fingers, a piece of her died inside along with the unfortunate soul she had been unable to save. And so, upon learning that the power to end it was within her grasp and she needed only to reach out her hand and grab it, she made a choice.

"The Force flows stronger in you than anyone I have ever seen, young Hexia." the Ascadian Witch had told her when they met while Salvio had been out gathering herbs by the Burbank Farm. "We of the southernmost region wish only to protect our own lands, and drive the invaders back, and with your power, I know we can succeed. Join me, and together we can bring peace back to this wartorn world!"

Her mind made up, Salvio traded her Faith's Wand for a Spirit Dwelling Bow, and left Randol to make her way to Strayana, where she would fulfil her destiny. However, upon arriving in Dark Mist Town, the Strayanian Capital where the Gate of Shadows was located, she found the village deserted. Not too surprising considering that the gate that connected the two warring regions was located here, but what did surprise the blonde former cleric was the figure who stood in front of the Gate of Shadows, blocking the way.
"iArches." she spoke calmly, as she carefully pulled out her bow. "I didn't expect to meet you here. To what do I owe the honor, oh great Grandmaster?"
The Archmage's eyes narrowed dangerously at the sight of the weapon in the young High Elf's hand, but she made no move to arm herself.
"Do you take me for a fool, Hexia?" the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order hissed, her eyes never leaving the curved weapon in Salvio's hand. The former Cleric couldn't supress a snort at the question.
"Do you really want me to answer that, Grandmaster?" she asked as she reached behind her head with practised ease and withdrew an arrow from its' holster and knocked it.
For the first time since they met, iArches eyes widened in something that could be interpreted as fear. The Archmage stared at the arrow that was steadily pointed at her head, then at the face of the former Cleric, now Archer, that was holding it, then back to the arrowhead.
"Y-you wouldn't!" she cried as she took a step back. "I-if you kill me, you will be branded as a traitor to the Land of Iris and will never be able to return home again!"

For a moment, Salvio felt her hand faltering. The thought of not being able to ever return to the beautiful Land of Iris, the land where she had been born and raised, bothered her immensely, but she quickly shook it off and steeled her grip on the bowstring, her blue eyes shifting briefly to a golden yellow color.
"Then so be it." she whispered, all hint of doubt gone from her voice. "I will do anything to stop this war, even if it means being branded a traitor to my own people!"
And with that, she let loose the arrow. iArches barely had the time to react before the projectile burried itself between the eyes of the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order.

Despite her unwavering resolve to see this through to the end, Salvio allowed herself a brief moment of silence in honor of a person she had once idolized when she had been but a young Padawan, before she put away the bow and walked through the Gate of Shadows.
Shortly after she arrived in Ascadia, in Mondshine to be exact, she was summoned before the Sith Empress that ruled the continent, the very same Ascadian Witch that she had met that day outside the Burbank Farms. As the Witch closed her eyes, Salvio felt a chill run down her spine, as if someone had cracked an egg on top of her head and allowed the yolk to run down her back. The Witch had an aura of extreme creepiness that hadn't been present when they met the first time, and it made her question whether coming here was a good idea or not. Eventually however, the Witch opened her eyes again, and addressed her new apprentice.

"Greetings, young Hexia. I am Darth Luda, and henceforth, you shall be known as Darth Crossito!"
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Vilya (06.05.2017)

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" started this thread

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Sunday, 7. May 2017, 18:59

Congrats Crossy, you win! hehe I will send an NS card to you shortly.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook