You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

  • "xrhitmanxr" is male
  • "xrhitmanxr" started this thread

Posts: 7

Date of registration: 27. February 2017

Location: USA

Occupation: Secret Squirrel Stuff

  • Send private message

1

Friday, 30. June 2017, 01:24

Mazar/Oscar Affinity

Anyone know how many Fire crystals are needed to unlock and how many are needed to max out Mazar affinity, same Question for Oscar but just with gold bars ? thank you :D

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Surestrike

Sincere Adventurer

  • "Surestrike" is male

Posts: 408

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Texas

Occupation: Safety specialist

  • Send private message

2

Friday, 30. June 2017, 02:07

Should be able to calculate it with this info Mazar Affinity - Last Chaos - Guides & Information

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

  • "Graut" is male

Posts: 63

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Norway

  • Send private message

3

Friday, 30. June 2017, 11:35

By "max out" I'll assume you mean fully maxed, and if so that information hasn't been updated in the wiki yet. If you meant enough to unlock the shop then the wiki will show that, otherwise you can easily get the information in-game from the Affinity interface (press J and scroll down to Affinity).

Also, the amount you get from donation items is also shown there, and assuming you use an Affinity Booster when donating, you just multiply the amount you get per item by 2, turning 300 into 600. Or if you have guild passive maxed on top of that, then you multiply by 2.1 instead of by 2, turning 300 into 630.

Knowing this you just open the calculator in Windows and do the very basic math needed :

your affinity goal / amount per item = items needed to reach goal

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "FeistiestSole74" is male

Posts: 11

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Location: Israel

Occupation: Woodworker

  • Send private message

4

Friday, 30. June 2017, 16:29

you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity... taking into account that for each gold bar you need 3 imperfect stones you would need 1 million (and 2) stones IF you get all the stones into gold. sadly that's not likely. and if you're thinking of using master of processing materials then you would need at least 4 times that amount of stone. master only has a 25% success rate which kind of sucks, but if you do it yourself with the manual and have your processing skills maxed you will have 75% chance of success. so choose how you want to do it. master 25% chance but you can process 10 gold bars at a time if it works, or make it yourself one at a time with a 75% chance of success. either way it will take A LOT of tool aids for all that stone and you're gonna need a lot more stone probably. so good luck!

  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

  • "Graut" is male

Posts: 63

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Location: Norway

  • Send private message

5

Friday, 30. June 2017, 16:43

you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity

Note that this is without Affinity Booster (166,667 with Affinity Booster, or 158,731 if also having guild passive maxed, and even less than that adding C2 cover buff).
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

  • "FeistiestSole74" is male

Posts: 11

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Location: Israel

Occupation: Woodworker

  • Send private message

6

Friday, 30. June 2017, 19:39

you would need 333,334 gold bars to completely max all Oscar affinity

Note that this is without Affinity Booster (166,667 with Affinity Booster, or 158,731 if also having guild passive maxed, and even less than that adding C2 cover buff).
yea.. forgot about that... but the amount of stone needed would probably be around the same if not more cause of success rate
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook