Non risulti loggato.

Gentile visitatore,
Benvenuto su Last Chaos Forum. Se questa è la tua prima visita, ti chiediamo di leggere la sezione Aiuto. Questa guida ti spiegherà il funzionamento di questa pagina. Prima di poter utilizzare tutte le funzioni di questo software dovrai registrarti. Usa la form di registrazione per registrarti adesso, oppure visualizza maggiori informazioni sul processo di registrazione. Se sei già un utente registrato, allora dovrai solamente procedere con il login da qui.

Graut

Allievo

• "Graut" è un uomo
  • "Graut" ha iniziato questa discussione

Data di registrazione: 10. luglio 2015

• Invia messaggio privato

sabato, 1. luglio 2017, 02:04

Improve guild disbandment

100%

Yes (18)

0%

No

As someone who uses guild hall quite often, I find the NPC used for entering it unnecessarily terrifying. If when clicking the NPC you get used to picking the 2nd option to enter guild hall, doing the same on a character which happens to be guild master will show you the option to disband your guild : 1Qj5nYx.jpg

Both a character and a guild can have many hours and lots of effort put into them, and while a character is protected against accidental deletion, why not something better for disbanding a guild? Moving the disband option away would be one way, for example to the guild management window, but I don't feel that's enough in itself. A time delay would be great, but what I would like to suggest is to at the very least require you to type in a word (for example "disband"), which has to match exactly.

Preferably I'd like to have it all, and not only a stricter confirmation window like in the picture above, but also having it moved away from where it is now as well as adding a delay of 24 hours or so (with the option to cancel of course), but I imagine implementing the concept above would be the easiest and require less changes and additions.

• Vai all'inizio della pagina
  • Activate Facebook

KingOtoko

Principiante

• "KingOtoko" è un uomo

Data di registrazione: 19. maggio 2017

Lavoro: Carbon-Based Assembler For Consumer Products

sabato, 1. luglio 2017, 02:38

I think disbanding the guild should be done from within the guild itself. 24 Hour cancellation time would also be nice but its not necessary. It is also a shame that the GM can just disband with no warning.

• Activate Facebook

Xshadow.

Allievo

• "Xshadow." è un uomo

Data di registrazione: 10. agosto 2015

sabato, 1. luglio 2017, 06:49

I agree that the disband system needs a change, at least moving it to the "Guild Financial Controller" guy inside guild hall, that wouldnt mess so much with teleports + time to be sure ure disbanding it would be nice, beeing Guild Master im always afraid of missclicking it... :(

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Activate Facebook

• "oakleydoakley3" è un uomo

Data di registrazione: 15. luglio 2015

domenica, 2. luglio 2017, 14:56

I totally agree that disbanding guild needs looking at as I have deleted a lvl 49 guild when I thought I was entering Guildroom X(

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" è una donna

Data di registrazione: 3. settembre 2014

Lavoro: Last Chaos Community Manager

lunedì, 4. dicembre 2017, 15:19

Hello Graut,

Thank you for the suggestion, from the looks of the poll it seems your peers agree with you. The suggestion is noted.

Happy gaming!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook