You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Khemical44" started this thread

Date of registration: 27. August 2017

Sunday, 27. August 2017, 17:38

How much SP total does each character need now in 2017?

Last Chaos info is out of date. For a Rogue-Assasin, it says you need 138,000 SP total. However, when I log into the game with my lv 53 Assasin, If you PRess K or Alt+K and look where it shows Current SP vs SP total needed at the bottom of the screen; In the prompt, it shows that I need 217,000 Sp total... Have there been new skills added to the game, or they have increased the SP requirement for each skill?

Does anyone have an up to date list of sp required total? I am starting an ex-rogue ranger and would like to know; thank you.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 1. October 2016

Sunday, 27. August 2017, 23:09

press k for the skill menu and it will show on the bottom, hopefully it accurate :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Graut

Rising Star

• "Graut" is male

Date of registration: 10. July 2015

Monday, 28. August 2017, 01:10

press k for the skill menu and it will show on the bottom, hopefully it accurate :thumbsup:

He was comparing the number there with the number on the wiki and saw a mismatch. He even said he pressed K and looked there. That is the reason for him making this very topic, so clearly he knows about pressing K, and if it's accurate or not is kinda the point.

Anyways, I would trust the wiki total more than I trust the total in-game. I have noticed that when leveling up some skills the total needed will go down by the double of what you actually spent. Meaning if before leveling up a skill it says you need 100,000 SP, and then when you learn a skill that actually costs 1500, the total you need then will drop down by 3000, to 97,000, instead of 98,500.

So yeah, the total in-game cannot be trusted.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Khemical44" started this thread

Date of registration: 27. August 2017

Monday, 28. August 2017, 16:10

He was comparing the number there with the number on the wiki and saw a mismatch. He even said he pressed K and looked there. That is the reason for him making this very topic, so clearly he knows about pressing K, and if it's accurate or not is kinda the point.

Anyways, I would trust the wiki total more than I trust the total in-game. I have noticed that when leveling up some skills the total needed will go down by the double of what you actually spent. Meaning if before leveling up a skill it says you need 100,000 SP, and then when you learn a skill that actually costs 1500, the total you need then will drop down by 3000, to 97,000, instead of 98,500.

So yeah, the total in-game cannot be trusted.

Can a GM confirm this please? The accuracy of such a fundamental part of the game is vital. Otherwise the integrity of this game is jeopardized if you cannot address the user's technical/skill points properly.
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 28. August 2017, 17:02

Hello,

If you gain too many SP, then woohoo. If you do not gain enough, there are places to go to gain more. SPing is not as hard as it once was, nor is leveling.

We do not provide this sort of information, it's a game which should be experienced and played by the player...not the staff.

Good luck.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook