You are not logged in.

• "BrokenWings3D" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. September 2017

Friday, 22. September 2017, 16:10

Why Do I Keep Getting Disconnected?

Can someone please tell me why I keep getting disconnected from the game?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Friday, 22. September 2017, 19:01

Hello,

Are you getting an error? Maybe an Xtrap popup?

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

• "BrokenWings3D" started this thread

Date of registration: 22. September 2017

Friday, 22. September 2017, 20:28

Nope just says disconnected. Now when I go on any server there is no one on at all. No one in chats, no one in areas. I have also purchased Iris cash, and it doesn't show in the game, but every other time I come to my account on the web, it says I have Iris Cash one time and the next time it is gone. I have no idea what is going on lol

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Saturday, 23. September 2017, 15:55

Okay, let's tackles these issues 1 by 1.

1) You could be getting disconnected due to something interfering with Xtrap, Tea time scanners and some other background services can cause this. It can also be caused by Malware or updates which you need to apply and have not (such as .Net Framework, Windows, Video Card, Visual Basic and so on). You can visit the manufacturer's website of your PC and update your PC drivers there, and Windows website to update your operating system. For Malware, I suggest Malware Bytes for scanning and removal.

2) A few things can alter seeing people online, it could be a driver issue or that there simply truly is no one on the server you've logged into. Initus channel 5 and Horizon channel 2 are the populated channels for US. If you are logging into Elysion, Atlas or Inferna, those are European servers and less populated normally.

3) Not seeing your game cash in game, but seeing it online generally means your purchase was done on the wrong account. If you have an EU account and a US account then you logged into the wrong account when making your purchase in the portal. To prevent this from occurring, login via the portal using the email associated to your account as opposed to username. You can send a ticket to Customer Support giving both account data information and what happened and they should be able to move your cash to the correct account. The link is in my signature, good luck.

Happy gaming!

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook