Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Last Chaos Forum. Si c'est la première fois que vous venez sur ce site, nous vous conseillons de consulter l'aide. Vous y trouverez des explications détaillées sur le fonctionnement de la page. Pour pouvoir utiliser toutes les fonctions de la page, vous devez vous inscrire. Utilisez le formulaire d'inscription pour vous inscrire ou lisez plus d'informations sur le processus d'inscription. Si vous êtes déjà inscrit, connectez-vous ici.

jsimpson

Débutant

• "jsimpson" a créé ce fil de discussion

• Envoyer un message privé

29 September 2017 2:42

latest rummage sale

I appreciate the rummage sale idea. however I do have a complaint. the last 2 ive seen where during the week. many of us have obligations such as school or more importantly work. Wednesday night I fell asleep shortly after 8p and woke ur at 10:30 finding a rummage sale going on. I went thru all the sales finding the ones I was interested in and stayed up til 1a. then for up at 5:30 and finding no other sales had activated. I had 3 that I was particularly watching. I had to be at work at 7 do left home to make it on time. at 3 when I got off I had a few things to take care of but was home by 4. all the sales I was interested in and ready to buy where gone,,,,sold out. should it not be better to have these rummage sales on weekends only when nomatter where we live you have a better opportunity to make adjustments in everyday activities to find the sale you or sales you want?

• Aller en haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

hellvaka

Débutant

29 September 2017 8:33

Particularly the idea that rummage is good, but with many technical failures, some "lucky" people or simply "fast hands boys" buy every offer leaving nothing for other players, this event should have a purchase limit per item selected, it is really frustrating, in like 2~3 seconds "sold out" zZz, and you can't do anything about it, I hope they change as event works as soon as possible, to not only benefit this fast hands or nonlife players.

Ps: Sorry my bad english
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Héros plein d'avenir

29 September 2017 18:57

im 100% behind both of u
becouse of work i missed the 2 sales i was looking for...this event is the best and most fun event in LC if u ask me but it should be a limit of 1 buy each account if u ask me so atleast 5 ppl can get lucky.
PLZ more rummage for the people :)

• Facebook aktivieren

Le message de "buhameister" (29 September 2017 19:18) a été supprimé par l'utilisateur " Vilya" (30 September 2017 17:10) pour le motif suivant : Improper.

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" est une femme

Lieu: USA

Profession: Last Chaos Community Manager

30 September 2017 17:13

Hello,

Most Rummage Sales are in fact done over the week or even over a weekend. Please remember that not everyone works only during the week, and not everyone works/goes to school only the same time-frames as you all.

While some will complain this time around, some complain the other times as well. As always, we appreciate your feedback.

Happy gaming.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Héros plein d'avenir

30 September 2017 18:45

V the time frames cant be anything done with ofc but most ppl are busy their times during weeks...its not even close to those ppl who works weekends...and some of us(me :O) also work during weekends ofc .

• Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

Community Manager (en)

• "Vilya" est une femme

Lieu: USA

Profession: Last Chaos Community Manager

1 October 2017 15:20

Regardless, we chose to hold it at this time as we did receive complaints of it always being weekends and outside others' time-frame. Sometimes the other side has to give a little too so the littler guy can get some.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Héros plein d'avenir

1 October 2017 18:59

ofc