Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Last Chaos Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

ANGEL.

Ausdauernder Held

• »ANGEL.« ist weiblich
  • »ANGEL.« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 10. Juli 2015

• Private Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. November 2017, 22:17

Question about current events

Its always nice when we have some events like fuse/meld gems or upgrade gears etc .
My question is did devs changed something on these recently, because when u see announcement 800% jewel fuse event on and ur gems downgrade, it could means they changed something or just the event wasn't turned on although it was announced. It happened yesterday during 8.00-10.00 am and today twice again at 9-11 am and 4-6 pm.
In the past happened same with one of the upgrade events too.
It's pointless to announce early schedule for any event if it wont work as it has to.
The big question is what's going on...

The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Aufstrebender Held

Registrierungsdatum: 22. Juli 2015

Samstag, 25. November 2017, 22:21

and sadly no warning from GMs about this even after first messed ups :/

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Pandia

Aufstrebender Held

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 03:55

at 9-11 am and 4-6 pm

and 9pm-11pm ;(
announced but didn't start
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Xshadow.

Aufstrebender Held

• »Xshadow.« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2015

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 04:05

I have just tryed to fuse elements for the 3rd time (did it on the first schedules aswell) and downgraded my jewels, 2 times today 3 lvl 1 elements turned into a lvl 7 chaos, it just doesnt makes sense, saved jewels for a long period to loose them in hope of getting better jewels...

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 05:26

Hi all,

Even if there is a "800% jewel fuse" event please do not forget the chances of downgrade do not change so you can still get lower level jewels.

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Aufstrebender Held

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 06:44

thats bull fulmi and u know it :(

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

divataroza

Aufstrebender Held

Registrierungsdatum: 16. Juli 2015

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 06:49

Hi all,

Even if there is a "800% jewel fuse" event please do not forget the chances of downgrade do not change so you can still get lower level jewels.

Not forgetting what you wrote above, I just want to mention that before when there were 600% events I newer, EVER got a lvl 1 jewel when fusing 3 lvl 1 jewels.
With this 800% event I got lvl 1 jewels multiple times. On the first one I thought it jumped to lvl 6, but then when I got couple more lvl 1s I realized that something was tweaked. When I got a lvl 2 from fusing 3 lvl 3 jewels I just logged off. Another "ninja" change.
AP or not AP? (Now IC or not IC?) That is the question...
It is hard to fight armed with that when your opponent is armed like this:
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

XYZ

Junger Held

Registrierungsdatum: 21. November 2015

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 14:46

I understand that things can get mixed up when there are many things going on at the same time, BUT it's really not acceptable that even after multiple notes and indications from us, the players, there is still no official statement form you, the admins. The biggest joke is on Fulminars statement. The reson why i ve been fusing jewels only at fuse events during the last years is that there was no decrease chance AT ALL.
So don't get me wrong im happy about the current events and i even wont cry about my lost jewels during the "fuse event" even though i think i ve a right to get them back, but the way you again ignored the players just makes me sad and angry which only leaves me the opportunity to again give the gamigo staff a big fat thumbs down :thumbdown: which is sad cause the other events aren't much fun once the bitter taste is already present...

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Henrik

Aufstrebender Held

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 14:49

well said XYZ

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Registrierungsdatum: 3. September 2014

Beruf: Last Chaos Community Manager

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 17:39

The players were not ignored, I responded to the Private messages I received (even while on national holiday). The official statement was announced in game, the event was confirmed on each time, it was working each time.

As with all increase success option events (such as fusion, upgrade, etc.), the other options such as no change or downgrade/decrease are always still present. They are not removed simply because the success rates are increased.

Downgrades have always been a possibility.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Xshadow.

Aufstrebender Held

• »Xshadow.« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 10. August 2015

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 18:00

It seems hard to believe Vilya, when multiple players try multiple times on all the scheduled events and the results are the same, downgrade or remain the same as it was before, even while there is still a "chance" of downgrading, especially since the event sucess rate should be 7-8x higher, these chances should be very very small, while it only downgraded the jewels. The event was announced in each correct time, now if it was working properly, no one knows but the staff, but we feel ignored when many players come here to discuss about an event that should help us and the only answer we get is that we got caught by the downgrade statistics... Common, what are the chances of a downgrade happen multiple times straight and not a single upgrade during this event?...

Xshadow 185 EX Ranger / Vexx 185 Witch / Poseidon 17x Elementalist / VexX 16x EX Sin / Rexxar 16x Elementalist
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

ANGEL.

Ausdauernder Held

• »ANGEL.« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 18:57

The players were not ignored, I responded to the Private messages I received (even while on national holiday). The official statement was announced in game, the event was confirmed on each time, it was working each time.

As with all increase success option events (such as fusion, upgrade, etc.), the other options such as no change or downgrade/decrease are always still present. They are not removed simply because the success rates are increased.

Downgrades have always been a possibility.

Speaking for myself and my own experience - during the jewel fuse event I did fuse thousands of jewels and never got downgrade - never ever single -1. When I fused some yday I got almost every 2nd or 3rd try -1.
Sometimes a sincere apologies is better than a lie repeated over and over. :whistling:

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:00

I have checked the Fusion statistics and know your "not a single upgrade during this event" statement is dead wrong. Both servers had far more successes than downgrades.

I did not ignore anyone, I logged in personally and tested it was working and log checked to ensure it. When something is not working, I will announce such (as I did the double pet event which had problems a few days ago) and will restart it and test it to make sure it works before leaving.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:02

better than a lie
I do not lie, I have absolutely no reason to. When something happens to an event, or it does not run properly, anyone who has been around since I have knows I will restart it in game and reannounce it, as well as add more time to it.

When the logs and game data shows me its running, then its running and nothing more is required.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

ANGEL.

Ausdauernder Held

• »ANGEL.« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:06

However none who took a part in yday events doesn't think that way :(

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Windingstar

Junger Held

Registrierungsdatum: 14. Juni 2016

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:18

I took part in the event yesterday, I have noticed that when I was fusing lvl 9 jewels or near that lvl. The jewels went to an lvl 7 jewel and not to a lvl 10 jewel or higher. This was my experience and I started with many lvl 1 jewels and with 3x lvl 1 jewel i got max 1 lvl 4 jewel in 10 sessions. I suggest this unmeld and meld to gear event will not have any issues.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

dinosue2

Aufstrebender Held

• »dinosue2« ist weiblich

Beruf: Pissing people off

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:25

As someone who has played Last Chaos since Closed Beta, I know anytime something is changed within a system other things are likely tweaked to make them work.

Apparently there are a ton of people in this thread and QQing in the game who do not recall the change made to the jewel fusion system back in October. You people need to remember the developers most often do not share every single tiny tweak with those not in their department, nor unintended side effects of messing with a system created in old code by the previous developers.

Stop attacking (and calling her a liar, really? Just wow.) the one person we have who gives two craps about us and Last Chaos before she chooses to leave like the others. If she knew of the change, I'm sure she would have fessed up, the fact she isn't means she was not informed of it. Ungrateful bunch.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Vilya

• »Vilya« ist weiblich

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:34

change made to the jewel fusion system back in October
Aha! See, I had also forgotten about this. It would make sense this is when a change would have happened if one was made. I do know the event was on and working, and I do know people were in fact fusing and getting higher jewels. Again, however, I must also remind that increase of success events do not negate the chance of downgrade/no change/ or fails. They literally only increase the chance of success.

Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

dinosue2

Aufstrebender Held

• »dinosue2« ist weiblich

Beruf: Pissing people off

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:37

I know it was working, I made 6 CC 15's and 4 Chaos Aragonite 15's. I did get some fails, but knew it had to be from the changes made to the fusion system a while back.

"Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. To love me, I'm in your heart. To hate me, I'm in your mind." ~Unknown
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

quq

Junger Held

Sonntag, 26. November 2017, 19:39

After the changes in October, adding the normal jewels to the pack, we had a few jewel events. There were no decreases at all. There were no decreases with the normal jewel event a few days ago either. Yesterday i tried a few chaos jewels and got decreases.

In conclusion: the event wasn't on. All 3 times it was announced.

Edit: Unless only chaos jewels decrease, wich means the developers are weirdos

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren