You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Thursday, 30. November 2017, 18:34

it is hard to balance the RK when its alternative class is that much more op.
id say focus more on regulare wizzard and sorc's.
i do agree to fix but rather see the element system out of the way atleast for lvl2 elements the lvl1 worked..
while the lvl2 just broke everything to a point of no return.
anyways nothing about pool results is being done really so no point in creating them, their all ignored and just for players to try reach out.
we might get a nice sale where u get cc c or safestone from buying ic, if we keep at it. cause then people stop complain for a few weeks and they make nice money. :/

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 14. June 2016

Thursday, 30. November 2017, 22:18

All are good ideas =]

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 17. December 2017

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:11

Royal Knight Issues/Suggestions

Does the Royal Knight Class need a buff?

A total of 31 Votes have been submitted.

84%

Yes (26)

16%

No (5)

I've had discussions with some fellow players and we have decided to make some suggestions/complains specifically about the RK class.

Firstly, there are very little high-level RKs due to them being severely under-powered when compared to other classes. Myself and fellow LC veterans believe the class needs a look over and some things redoing and potentially adding some new skills (definitely a de-buff skill) or a power buff in general. The TK is the more powerful class of the knight's even though it is the "tank" of the two.
Specific suggestions: TB gets a higher critical chance, DB a higher Deadly chance. And Two Hand Pierce gets a light ele 1 and a chance of stunning for 5 seconds.

Secondly, the Triple Bash skill's animation is a direct copy of the Double Bash skill. Maybe this is for a reason although it is very odd and if possible we would appreciate the addition of a new animation. My idea for this would be quick left slash(from the left, with the left sword), another left slash(from the right, with the left sword), followed by a knockout right stab with a flash of blue light. (This animation should be around the same time as the DB skill)

Thirdly, this may be RK specific, or not. Although I have only seen it with RK class. When using a weapon cover the two swords cross over the top of each other and looks very odd. It also becomes an issue with the animations in the PVP arena.

Thanks for reading, hopefully you consider our suggestions.
-RoyalKnight

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "RoyalKnight" (17. December 2017, 13:31) with the following reason: Additional suggestions

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male
  • "dfaltas22" started this thread

Date of registration: 30. August 2017

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:31

This is an actual start of bringing balance to the force within the royal knight compared to the other characters. THIS IS SOMETHING MY MAN!! This is what we royal knights need lol we are literally about to go extinct. Over populated rouges all over town makes my head hurt sometimes.

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:44

And btw this is the cover glitch you're talking about right ?

dfaltas22 has attached the following image:
  • Glitch.PNG
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, 17. December 2017, 13:49

Yeah that's the one, thanks for grabbing an SS i should have though of that. Also thanks for the input :)

• Activate Facebook

BOSSMAN

• "BOSSMAN" is male

Date of registration: 23. July 2017

Monday, 18. December 2017, 00:43

Good Suggestion

:P:P:P:P
  • Activate Facebook

nause95

Date of registration: 22. August 2017

Monday, 18. December 2017, 01:01

Yesssss

AI belive it does, one reason I haven't persue my rk is this issue!! And I think the reg sinneeds the same thing!!

• Activate Facebook

• "danielchary" is male

Monday, 18. December 2017, 03:41

I agree bro , knights should get buffs

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 23. December 2016

Monday, 18. December 2017, 06:53

In general, I think most of the elemental skills in LC could use a re work. Once u have a Lv 2 jewel in your weapon, it is pointless to cast skills. Perhaps the elemental skills were upgraded to Lv 2 once they were maxed? idk. I am currently working on a spreadsheet to identify and balance these skills.

• Activate Facebook

• "Narcissusrose" is female

Date of registration: 7. February 2017

Monday, 18. December 2017, 21:29

I agree i think they should

• Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Monday, 18. December 2017, 23:25

yea make element skills level 2 elemental info on attacks. i dont think u though it trough tho.
but hey i wont spoil that moment of u knights thinking rk would be more balanced that way..
seriously. the only reason all rk are tk is for how op tk is. all they need is reflect and antistone and just take those hits + when they do fight they deal far more dmg then rk anyways. maybe because their base on dura sword is higher then dura dualswords ?
the entire game needs a look trough about buffs in general to add up for element and player base hp nowdays.
allso poison and bleed dmg.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 6. December 2017

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 10:37

New Event

Would you take part in this event?

A total of 7 Votes have been submitted.

86%

No (6)

14%

Yes (1)

We are all aware of the gold scammers making random letter accounts, as we are aware they can ruin the game for everyone. On occasion when seeing "A new player sdfasdfa has entered the game please help them through the guardian system" I get annoyed and then this came to mind and I had a good laugh.

Suggestion: Instead of GMs and Admins just deleting all these annoying accounts we could have a "Kill a gold scammer event" or "Gold Scammer Spawn event".
The GMs spawn a character from each fake account created that week and we the players get to kill them like ordinary mobs.

Home of the uBEr nOOb

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Welshsprout" (3. January 2018, 10:44) with the following reason: Adding poll

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 12:18

Hello Welsh,

We are looking into the spammer names which have been appearing randomly as of late. As for your idea, as much as I would love to be able to accommodate and do this, it is not feasible. It would most assuredly be fun, but it would truly require time I simply do not have to spare.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: 6. December 2017

Wednesday, 3. January 2018, 20:42

Thank you for the reply Vilya I did guess as much, but the idea amused me so much it just had to be posted.

Home of the uBEr nOOb
  • Activate Facebook

• "King Knight" is male

Date of registration: 16. September 2015

Monday, 8. January 2018, 11:41

i havent play RK for long time but at that time the TB animation was too long and and it takes time to cast skills again...

• Activate Facebook

Jonin1

Date of registration: 2. August 2015

Tuesday, 9. January 2018, 22:39

Good idea

Yes, good suggestion, RK need a good power buff or a new skill.

• Activate Facebook

jsimpson

Date of registration: 5. July 2016

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 00:57

ive always thought the rk with double weps should have a much higher hr than many of the other toons. sins, rangers, archers, and even warmasters have higher hr than rks. while true the rk cn increase hr with aoa that runs into mils when u use it constanly.
the warmaster doesn't need a higer hr since he hits with much more power and the skill that increases his accuaracy and power. rk hr should also be higher than the sin and ranger. sins because they not have a faster attack but alos their crit is higher because of the dex build. this all started back during ariea games when they took away the shield strike from rk's. of course their answer was they didn't take it away. you could always equip a shield and single sword and use the skill. however the shield strike for rks had a lower hr than the tk and a much worse chance of success than dash, which btw I have had to use 3 consecutive times to get if to work. its rare but there have been times on palpate and hideous karabah I have had to use it 2x. as for skills I've always thought an aoe skill lit the knight in margadum has.
there was a lot of things that weren't well thought out. seemed they, ariea, listens to all the complaints from tks because they weren't being invited in parties in egeha like the tk. they both had shield strike and concentration. the simplest answer would have been to make the tk shield strike success rate higher, or a higher hr or faster attk.
another reason the rangers and archers didn't need a higher hr, and this is another thing that wasn't well thought out, they attk from a distance. even tho their attack or power in higher, the ranger and archer with the much higher hr, gemmed well, and with the dex build can many times have a mob killed before it even gets to them. any physical attk toon is right there to begin the attk except for the sin.....either of the capsule attks

• Activate Facebook

• "dfaltas22" is male

Wednesday, 10. January 2018, 04:34

Literally any buff would be convenient for the Royal Knight to be honest, but my only issue is if gamigo is even going to take any of this for consideration...25 people have voted yes already but like i said does that event matter? I really want them to at least communicate with us or comply with our suggestions and demands to make this game even better ya know ?

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" is female

Date of registration: 3. September 2014

Monday, 15. January 2018, 19:43

Hello Guys and Gals,

When looking through all the amazing suggestions you guys have been making, I came across a multitude of threads which were like minded about Royal Knights. Would ONE of the creators please recreate a suggestion with all the information from the 4 separate threads and make a poll with a simple Agree/Disagree as options.

It is much easier having them all in one thread and a single, simple poll to govern them all.

Thank you.

Vilya
Community Manager EN/PL
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Activate Facebook