Vous n'êtes pas connecté.

Bonjour et bienvenue sur Last Chaos Forum. Si c'est la première fois que vous venez sur ce site, nous vous conseillons de consulter l'aide. Vous y trouverez des explications détaillées sur le fonctionnement de la page. Pour pouvoir utiliser toutes les fonctions de la page, vous devez vous inscrire. Utilisez le formulaire d'inscription pour vous inscrire ou lisez plus d'informations sur le processus d'inscription. Si vous êtes déjà inscrit, connectez-vous ici.

omac

Débutant

• "omac" a créé ce fil de discussion

• Envoyer un message privé

7 March 2018 13:59

Spirit Skills

Agree or not?

Il y a eu 2 votes.

100%

Yes (2)

0%

No

My suggestion is allowing spirit skills on elementalists to be put on our regular hotbar. The reason I think this is good is because it will allow for faster/easier us of skills, and also more likely to be able to use the skill (elements have their own skill bars, but they are constantly getting glitched, and then the skill cannot be used, mostly on water spirit)

I would also like to suggest that the skills for our elementals remain on the hot bar, as it is very annoying having to re-add them every time you log in :(

Thank you!

• Aller en haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

DynamicPineapple2

Héros plein d'avenir

7 March 2018 18:04

I like this idea, because I wont have to awkwardly use my spirit skills while trying to maintain my posture on elementalist

• Facebook aktivieren

DynamicPineapple2

Héros plein d'avenir

7 March 2018 18:06

This being one issue with Elementalist though and there are far more issues with this class that can be discussed. The entire elementalist class should be reworked to fit the game smoothly instead of awkwardly.

• Facebook aktivieren

omac

Débutant

• "omac" a créé ce fil de discussion

7 March 2018 18:11

This being one issue with Elementalist though and there are far more issues with this class that can be discussed. The entire elementalist class should be reworked to fit the game smoothly instead of awkwardly.

I agree, I do enjoy my elementalists, but they have a severe disadvantage in game. Clerics, TK's got revamped, and are great, fun to play and a challenge. Witches are also a challenge. Ele are a very undervalued secondary class, and currently have no chance in PvP, sometimes even PvE :(
  • Facebook aktivieren

Fils de discussion similaires