You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Last Chaos Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Tuesday, 27. March 2018, 23:32

Affinity Shops/Quests/Items

Maybe someone made a post about this, I don't know. But I am wondering why affinity quests were changed, and now have level requirements on them. These limits should be removed, as unless the person purchases game items with real money, no one at those levels will have shops open to even do the quests.

Personally, as affinity is mostly an end game "objective," I think they should be more useful. The items in shops make them not worth doing, as does the sp amounts.

As stated above, there is no one within the level limit (ex: randol knights, affinity comes from mobs in personal dungeons).Who is going to rack up the affinity before out leveling personal dungeon? How much time that takes with a low level, that most likely doesn't have gold for affinity boosters, and if they did, would be a god awful waste of those boosters?

Please change the items in shops, and make them useful to all levels. Why should people bother doing affinity, to get crop bales? to get agate, iron etc. Since these production items have no use except the pictoral? Low level armor (16-30) cost more to craft than it does to buy at an npc.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

sdave74

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 00:39

I got those low affinities back in the aeria days when we could leave our p2 pets to run 24/7 to get us the points. Afk pet leveling/farming is what needs brought back. There is no need for a lvl 180 character to have to kill mobs in prokion or juno to get some affinity when the p2 pet was designed to do it for us.

• Activate Facebook

omac

• "omac" started this thread

Date of registration: 7. February 2018

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 03:15

I got those low affinities back in the aeria days when we could leave our p2 pets to run 24/7 to get us the points. Afk pet leveling/farming is what needs brought back. There is no need for a lvl 180 character to have to kill mobs in prokion or juno to get some affinity when the p2 pet was designed to do it for us.
While I agree with that and understand what you are saying, I don't mind killing the mobs. Now with that statement in mind, If I'm going to spend my time hammering low level mobs just to get affinity done, I want it to actually be worth doing. 500 sp as a reward after reaching 15mil is laughable, getting a crop bale from shop as an item, even more laughable. Items for the more useless affinity should be changed.
  • Activate Facebook

The1AndOnly

Rising Star

• "The1AndOnly" is male

Date of registration: 6. July 2016

Occupation: industri cnc setup's and programming mastercam cadcam cimco

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 05:12

afinity items havent been usefull besides summon books owl pills and keron scrolls (thats oscar owl and keron afinities)
then Theres sinkiller ok for title and superhaste "but for that to be worth it u need the other items to sell or sell superhaste it self" rather pointless better buy em of others at that point.
yea afinity shops need an upgrade to what they payout the items u get from em are not worth it.

• Activate Facebook

sdave74

Date of registration: 2. May 2017

Wednesday, 28. March 2018, 23:50

Keron and Owl are about the only shops I really care about... the other ones could definitely use some better stuff.

• Activate Facebook