Вы не вошли в систему.

Здравствуйте! Мы рады приветствовать вас на форуме Last Chaos Forum! Перед регистрацией, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с инструкцией пользования форумом здесь. Там же внимательно просмотрите данный раздел, он поможет вам правильно заполнить поля для регистрации. Если вы уже стали участником нашего мира Last Chaos, пожалуйста, авторизируйтесь.

Fulminar

Game Admin (en, de, pl, nl)

Дата регистрации: 10.07.2015

• Отправить личное сообщение

27.06.2018, 12:57

Hi,

not fixed yet.

Could one of you please try the following for me:

Re-learn dance of courage on the elephant, but only up until skill level 2. do not learn level 3 and check if it dissapears?

That would help since no matter what we do on the test server, the skills never go missing.... ;/

Fulminar
Game Admin Last Chaos NA / PL
Homepage | Customer Support | Last Chaos Facebook
Rules | GM Recruiting
  • Активация Facebook

poes12

Новичок

Дата регистрации: 05.07.2016

27.06.2018, 15:29

elephant missing skills

yes the lvl 2 ( changthai ) elephant dance of courage dont dissapears on all 3 toons maxpain aracnhid696 and silvermoon696 but the other skills idk was missing to i have sent in info of it before

Данный пост был отредактирован 2 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "poes12" (27.06.2018, 20:39) по следующей причине: i have checket again just to make sure if the lv 2 dance of courage would stay on AI settings and it didnt stay there when i loged bk in to my toon its bk to the animal trainer again on all 3 toons

• Активация Facebook

Caugsmire

Восходящая звезда

• "Caugsmire" мужчина
  • "Caugsmire" открыл тему

Дата регистрации: 14.07.2015

Местонахождения: Bristol

Вид деятельности: IT

27.06.2018, 17:40

I've relearned the skill to lvl 2 as suggested - showed up and was there while I wandered around... logged out and when I logged back in skill had disappeared.. Last time, I played for the whole day and skill didn't vanish until I logged out... Problem seems to be with those pets which were used on the Wednesday of the database transfer problems.

Данный пост был отредактирован 2 раз(а), последний раз был отредактирован "Caugsmire" (27.06.2018, 17:52) по следующей причине: More information

• Активация Facebook

annieleona

Новичок

• "annieleona" жещина

Дата регистрации: 05.08.2015

Местонахождения: USA

27.06.2018, 17:56

I wish that were the case but I lost it on my pets that the arrow had expired. The ones that were still set up for A1 did not lose it. Sure hope they can fix this soon.

• Активация Facebook

Angelswing2

Новичок

• "Angelswing2" жещина

Дата регистрации: 04.09.2015

28.06.2018, 22:52

Elephant Skill

Their still working it .Think be better to wait till the let us know when it's ok to buy the books . Be nice to whom ele was affected give out 3bless books . :thumbsup:

• Активация Facebook

Vilya

Community Manager (en/es/it/pl/ru)

• "Vilya" жещина

Дата регистрации: 03.09.2014

Местонахождения: USA

Вид деятельности: Last Chaos Community Manager

Благодарность: 310

01.07.2018, 06:57

Hi everyone,

Please Private message Fulmi with the information requested so the data can be gathered up for the developer ticket. The more information we have the easier it will hopefully be. As per the posted rules bugs, glitches and exploits should not be posted on the live forum but sent to staff via Private messaging or to customer support through ticketing system and they will send it to us for testing.

I will be closing this thread now, please see Fulmi's post above on how to proceed if you are affected by this problem.

Thank you and happy gaming.

Community Manager EN/ES/IT/PL/RU
Homepage | Support|
Facebook | Discord Chat
  • Активация Facebook