Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Sunday, 8. July 2018, 23:50

Make Skill Books tradable

Should skill books be storable/tradable

A total of 10 Votes have been submitted.

90%

Yes (9)

10%

No (1)

A friend needed the Veterans Composure skill book and I had a spare, havbing bought two from Roy a long time ago - however, the toon they are stored on is not amerchant as it was created many years ago - net result, I cannot trade it, put it in roy, store it in Bianca or Guild to transfer to another toon, or even drop it...
My suggestion / request is to let all skill books be fully tradable / storable...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

VanZen

Rising Star

• "VanZen" is female
  • "VanZen" has been banned

Date of registration: 20. June 2018

Occupation: 3D Asset designer, Python & papyrus scripting, bip, rigging, weight painting and animation, textures including but limited to icons, fonts, (normals World space, tangent and object) spectacular, diffuse and alpha, shape keys, collision detection, map topology, path grid/ nav mesh, sprites, billboard animation, fx, shaders .etc ~ the list goes on

Sunday, 8. July 2018, 23:58

hey buddy i just seen you in game and seen the conversation. most skill books are tradable. that book is normally awarded to the player.
that book in particular is not one of them.

its really an open and shut case. just get to lvl 100 :thumbsup:
EDIT
well thats the way it used to be anyways, im not sure about now because so much has been fiddled with :huh:

• Activate Facebook

Caugsmire

Rising Star

• "Caugsmire" is male
  • "Caugsmire" started this thread

Date of registration: 14. July 2015

Monday, 9. July 2018, 10:42

It must have been tradeable at some point, as otherwise I couldn't have ended up with two extra of them - however, as you say, things change...

• Activate Facebook